Misejuku - Rena

Service Name:
Misejuku

Provider Name:
Rena

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes + 30 min extension (23000Y + 13000)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hello everyone. First post here - thanks for this commuity with lots of very useful information.

Re language level: my Japanese is fairly terrible - I can understand and read enough to get by but writing and speaking are a completely different issue.

Rena was easily contacted and booked via Twitter DM. No phone call needed, very responsive. I used Google Translate but manually corrected any egregiously wrong translations. I turned up 2 hours early to the hotel in Shinjuku (hotel Pasha, fairly nice and the machines are easy to use) to make use of service time (first time in a love hotel so it was a bit of a tourist experience as well) and messaged her - recommend getting there a bit early as she explains that she can't check her DMs as frequently when at work and so a bit of a buffer is useful. She wasn't booked before my session so we started a bit earlier than scheduled.

First impressions: she has an amazing body and she's very friendly! Others have commented on the voice but it didn't bother me. Quick shower, and straight to a BBBJ with lots of eye contact and tongue. The JK cosplay was a long time fantasy and 69 was a delight with her gloriously neat pussy bobbing up and downunder a hiked skirt was just fantastic. FInished with sumata while wearing the bowtie only was a great memory.

I did run out of time and we extended by half an hour. A quick text was all it took, very hassle free.

She's very easy to talk too and put up with my terrible Japanese - a good motivation to actually take some classes and properly learn the language instead of just osmosis through TV shows.

Will definitely return on my next trip to Tokyo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023