vagabond

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Affinia Devondshire

Date of Encounter:
October 2016

Contact Method:
Email (Website: http://www.affiniadevonshire.com/)

Appointment Length & Costs:
Rather not say irrelevant (see her site: http://www.affiniadevonshire.com/)

Type/Location:
Love hotel (her first time at one ;)

Language Notes:
The Queen's english

Details of the Encounter:
Well i have been sitting on this one for a few days, i usually do not write reviews, the people im lucky enough to spend time with are already quite well known on TAG and their own name speaks for themselves (ladies i have the outmost appreciation for your pleasant company) :)

That being said, i made an exception for this one as she requested it, shes new here so i thought id give you guys a bit of intel.

Tldr, she is worth it.

Body is well taken care of, photos on site are genuine, pays attention to hygene, awesome lips :)

She has an ad here also in classifieds (which im not sure how to link... Help please?) but google will do the trick

And her first time going to a LH how could i resist?

I shall not get to the dirty details here but if you r inclined and ask nicely, i will spill the beans via PM.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's real!

Last edited by a moderator:
Appointment Length & Costs:
Rather not say irrelevant

Details of the Encounter:
Well i have been sitting on this one for a few days, i usually do not write reviews,

That being said, i made an exception for this one as she requested it, shes new here so i thought id give you guys a bit of intel.

no cost writtten an a review?! connechion???? mybe a deal ws mad?

maybe a just nes another berr.,

Thank you for your kind words about me I had a wonderful time on our date ❤️ Have a bright, beautiful, & successful weekend!

Affinia Devonshire

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your kind words about me I had a wonderful time on our date ❤️ Have a bright, beautiful, & successful weekend!

Affinia Devonshire
Great pictures and mixed Caribbean/Anglo sounds like a good mix but without some more reviews (especially with the "first time at a love hotel" observance from @vagabond) Im a bit hesitant to engage at those prices.

Reactions: Jer2015
am conchused,,, u say she askd u but her site says she doesnt like reviews an wants to chexkbthem first,,,,.

...why do we have to pm you to find out if a tart is any good at giving head?
Ms Devonshire is not a "tart". I doubt if any of the independent providers that are reviewed here or who participate in this forum would appreciate being called that. They provide a valuable and very personal service - an exceptional one in her case - and deserve to be treated with respect.

Ms Devonshire is not a "tart". I doubt if any of the independent providers that are reviewed here or who participate in this forum would appreciate being called that. They provide a valuable and very personal service - an exceptional one in her case - and deserve to be treated with respect.

I had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady for a short conversation about TAG and she's nothing short of a beautiful, well balanced, intelligent lady. I'll be adding two ladies to our verified list shortly, but this meeting I had with her was most exceptional and all we did was talk. Have to say... I loved listening to her talk, haha. She is indeed stunning both in appearance and in personality.