40min, 6000/5000 yen with mail magazine

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
End of September / Beginning of October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time visiting a sekukyaba but after reading a couple of reviews here on TAG I decided that this kind of shop is something I absolutely have to try out. After all, what man doesn't love to talk to a cute girl and explore her tits?

First encounter I went quite late in the evening and usually the mail magazine coupon is until 18 but this time it was valid until 21 and once it got past that the price went up by 6000 yen.
Once I got out of the elevator I was met by the doorman who I think asked me if I had any reservation? Not sure, they are wearing masks and both times I've been there they have been talking super fast. Usually I have no problem speaking Japanese to anyone.
Both of the two time I've been there they never really checked my Japanese, probably because they saw I already had the mail magasine shown on my phone screen. I paid up, took the mouthwash, threw it in the bin, picked a drink and was then shown to my tiny booth.

Kanon
Super cute tiny girl with small breasts but big eyes.
Not a very great conversationalist as topics quickly finished but very proactive with kissing constantly, however when doing DFK she was just swirling her tongue around in my mouth. Asked her to sit on top of my so I could open up her shirt but she had to go quite soon after that which she warned me about. Asked me to ask for her again.

Karina
Very beautiful girl with soft lips.
Now here we had a talker. For the most part we were just talking about everything and nothing. She's studying to become a Japanese teacher apparently. Wasn't making much moves and when I did she didn't follow up much. Least interesting girl this night which is too bad.

Saku
Tiny blonde gyaru with huge tits and a cute laugh.
Easily my favorite of the night. Good conversation throughout and quite quickly asked if I wanted her to sit on my lap which of course I did.
Opening the shirt was something else as probably the biggest pair of sisters on such a small frame jumps out. Huge areolas as well. After that I spent most of the time just playing with them but also talking to her as she was really fun to talk to.

Once my time was up Saku led me out to the elevator and home I went with the biggest blue balls.
-
On my second visit everything exactly the same except I got another booth but this time with an electric candle on the table which I did not have last time. I have to say that the candle really makes a big difference as this time I could see all of the girls faces much better.

Miyu
Cute honest girl with huge firm tits but weird kissing.
This girl is a bit difficult to say if I liked or not. On one hand she was fun to talk to and her body was amazing but her kissing was a quite a huge turnoff. It was like she was pushing her mouth out as far as possible and she. kept. her. eyes. open. It was weird.
So after she sat on my lap and I had her tits on front of me I mostly played with them.
In the beginning she asked me if I was an ecchi person to which I answered of course I was, why do I mention this? I later asked her why she joined the shop and she said that it's because it's an easy job to get and she don't mind this kind of work. To which I asked if she was also an ecchi person; "Maybe I am?". One thing that probably attests to this is that she seems fine with people making hickeys as she ad a lot around her chest area
She is actually new in the store since one week ago as of this writing so if her kiss game gets better she would be great.

Honami
Too slim girl with short hair.
Actually saw this girl walking back from another booth and thought too myself that I hope I don't get her as she was definitely not my type.
I was right, talked away the time, overenthusiastic sugois abound. Yeah not a lot to say from me.

Saku
I had actually checked beforehand if Saku was going to work this day but didn't nominate her as I wanted to explore a little bit.
Still as great as last time, now with pink hair even though it's mostly impossible to see in the light. She didn't really remember me but that's fine.
Only difference from last time was that her areolas were a bit dry this time. I can definitely see myself nominating her sometime in the future.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great store where you can play with 3 different girls in sets of around 10 minutes each.
I can see myself coming here when I have some spare time and money burning in my wallet.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Closing Comments:
Great store where you can play with 3 different girls in sets of around 10 minutes each.
I can see myself coming here when I have some spare time and money burning in my wallet.

Always good to read some Sekukyaba review. Thanks for writing it up.

What surprised me is that they had only 3 girls on rotation both time you went. I haven't been to Miss Campus in a long time, but all shops of this group had 4 girls per set. Maybe it changed at Miss Campus or they were understaffed these nights.

Might be a change they have done as i recently went to check out marunouchi and there i got to meet 3 girls as well.

Always good to read some Sekukyaba review. Thanks for writing it up.

What surprised me is that they had only 3 girls on rotation both time you went. I haven't been to Miss Campus in a long time, but all shops of this group had 4 girls per set. Maybe it changed at Miss Campus or they were understaffed these nights.
When I went during my trip in June, my set was also only 3, and I only really vibed with my last girl. It wasn't that busy either, I only heard two other conversations/groups from my booth. My guess is that they're understaffed post-Japan reopening last October, even now.

Reactions: corgiesiao
It was like she was pushing her mouth out as far as possible and she. kept. her. eyes. open. It was weird.
lol maybe this was the moment where you were to close your eyes, lest both be like 👀👀

Oh i did but i had to check if her eyes really were open since i got that feeling.

Reactions: Uchiha23