Guest viewing is limited

Miss Campus - Ikebukuro

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Campus - Ikebukuro (Miru, Yuna, Reika, Kokone).

Date of Encounter:
June 2019

Contact Method:
https://sexy-popteen.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000 yen / 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro (North Exit)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to check out Miss Campus again in Ikebukuro on a Saturday.

I went there around 1:00 PM which is when they open and there was already a lineup of three guys in front of me. I really wish there were more daytime oppai clubs since Miss Campus seems to be really busy on the weekend.

The rules are written in English on the right hand side as you walk in. The guy was pretty friendly at the front and he asked me if communicating in Japanese was okay (since it's a requirement according to him) and I said yes and I told him I'd been there before. Handed him the money, gargled, spit it back out into the cup and threw it into the garbage. Asked me which drink I wanted and I chose an apple sour and was led into the booth.

First girl was Miru. She's really pretty. We chatted for a bit. I asked her if kissing was okay. She said "a little" and I touched her tits. That was about it. She left pretty quickly.

Second girl was Yuna. Not very interesting and not my type. She's nice... but not really that pretty. I kissed her and she just sat next to me and asked me a bunch of questions about myself. I didn't bother touching her.

Next girl was Reika. She's super nice! We chatted a lot and kissed and she got on my lap and I played with her tits. She's not super pretty but she's nice and I genuinely enjoyed my time with her.

Last girl was Kokone. She really knows how to play the part. She was really cute and she was sweating a lot. She told me her skin was really "sticky" and I took off her shirt, sucked her tits and we made out and she moaned a lot in a really kawaii voice. She didn't get on top of me but we made out for quite a while and let me touch her ass and her thighs and she put her hand on my crotch. The fact that she was so hot and sweaty made me really excited.

They asked me if I wanted an extension and I said no thanks. Kokone guided me out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd nominate Kokone but that's about it. All in all a pretty average experience.

Reactions: etto and DireWolf98