monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Miss Campus & Marunouchi (mediocre)

Service Name:
Miss Campus & Marunouchi in Ikebukuro

Provider Name:
Various (Ruri/Emi/Nene/Mizuki + M/Suzu/Tomo/R)

Website/Contact Info:
http://ikebukuro-marunouchi.com | http://sexy-popteen.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 8000 yen each

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After having avoided oppai clubs throughout the entire pandemic I decided it was finally time to check out both Miss Campus and Marunouchi within the same week. Having frequented these places from time to time before the pandemic I generally had a positive experience at these places (especially Marunouchi). Miss Campus has a schoolgirl/young theme while Marunouchi has sexy OLs. The girls vary from early to late 20s and generally rank from not particularly attractive to quite hot. It really depends. Previously, I'd had some great times at these places with some of the girls by sucking and playing with their tits, intense make out sessions, touching in various positions, etc. As always, YMMV but I do remember one session at Marunouchi ending with no blue balls.

I should note that there was zero hesitation at either location in accepting non-East Asian foreigners. At Miss Campus they even have an English code of conduct on the wall. However, I would highly advise knowing some Japanese for communicative purposes which are essential at such an establishment.

I first decided to check out Miss Campus on a rather busy night with a lot of girls. There was a bit of a wait but eventually Ruri came in. Ruri was quite friendly. We chatted a bit and got down to business. She let me feel her up and I played with her nipples but that was about it. We kissed but it was very light. Next was Emi who was probably the highlight. Emi is quite cute and really fun to make out with. When the session ended I was disappointed that she had to leave. The next girl was Nene who was cute but we didn't end up doing anything. She simply wanted to chat and while she smiled a lot that's about all I can say about her. The last girl was Mizuki who got on my lap and let me touch her ass and we made out and she moaned in my ear while she grinded on me. Overall, it was mildly satisfactory but I've definitely had better nights there.

A few nights later I decided to check out Marunouchi. They had 5 girls working there and I noticed immediately that one girl was there quite literally every single night. I'm guessing they're having a hard time finding staff to work there which is understandable given the conditions. Before I give a review I need to be clear: the names I'm using for a couple of these girls might be wrong since I didn't write them down. The first girl started with an M and she has dyed blonde hair and tanned skin. She came in and we talked for a bit. I managed to have her unbutton her shirt and her nipples were really perky and nice. I touched them a bit but she told me that she felt cold and button up her shirt again. The next girl was Suzu who wasn't very memorable either. She chatted about some topics and got on my lap and immediately she had to leave. The next one was Tomo who also simply wanted to chat and do nothing else. The last one was R. R was the only girl who initiated and she had a very kawaii attitude. However, I noticed immediately even under the lights that she had some sort skin discoloration around her chest. Not sure what that's from. She got on my lap but she seemed almost not there (mentally). Very strange.

I'm not sure what the issue here is - it could be just me. It's possible that I just didn't go at the right times or just had bad luck but I felt pretty bored at both of these locations (especially Marunouchi). I feel that the quality of the girls at Marunouchi has definitely tanked but once again, it could just be bad luck.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would recommend everyone try out one of these shops if you've never been to them. Otherwise, I won't be checking them out again until whenever this pandemic ends and there are some new, young sexy girls like before who end up working at these places.

I think quality has fore sure gone down since the pandemic. Less girls working in these places, age has gone up a bit, but outcome is still a gamble. Think I have been 3 times to shops of this group in the past weeks. Once mediocre, once good and fun, once really bad......so also not the best bottomline. Before the pandemic nearly every time was great.

Maybe it's just a problem of this group. There are other places with bigger lineups operational, but probably not accessible to foreigners. Have to experiment a bit more.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Mizuki has been at Miss Campus for quite a while. Always had a good time with her but at the moment since Hannah at Ribbon left (there is a new girl using that name now) the only really worthwhile girl at the whole chain is Miki, the #1 at Gakuensai.