40 minutes/ 6000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So after my relative good time at Gakuensai, I decided to visit miss campus the next day as they are open quite early. Took the elevator to 4th floor, and I was greeted by a young staff. The staff initially mistook me as Japanese until I explained that I’m a foreigner. His facial expression started to turn sour, and asked me if I had been to this store before. I just told him that I have been to Gakuensai and Maru no uchi before, and I understand the rules. He started glaring at me for some reason, and asked me again if I knew the rules. At this point I was ready to just turn back and leave, but I didn’t want to leave him with a bad impression on foreigners so I tried my best to hide my frustration and just smiled and said yes I understand. He spoke in a low voice and said if I did anything that’s not on the menu I would be thrown out and jailed, I simply said I understand. Then came all the usual mouthwash and hand sanitizers, and I was led in. On the bright side he did accept the home page discount I showed him, so that’s that I guess.

To be honest at this point I was pretty much ready to go home. But I still went in and sat down. The staff asked me what I wanted to drink, and I just ordered cola. After about 10 minutes the first girl came and the playtime started.

1st girl Sukina
She was quite cute, and was friendly. We chatted for a bit and she asked if she could sit on my lap. I obliged and we started making out like crazy. After a while she started nibbling on my ear lobes and kissing my neck. We had a pretty good time all in all, and I was almost tempted to jounai Shimei her, but remembering the staff’s attitude I decided against it.

2nd girl Nene:
Nene was pretty cute too, but even though she was chatty she didn’t seem to like kissing a whole lot, so I decided to just chat the time away.

3rd girl :
I forgot the name of the third girl, though she did give me her name card but I guess I lost it somehow. Usually the last girl is where the shop brings out the big guns to urge you to extend your time there, but she was quite forgettable. She was cute, a bit on the heavier side but still attractive. We kissed a bit but I feel like she wasn’t too into it so I ended up chatting again. After a while a different staff asked me if I wanted to extend, and I just said no. The girl walked me to the exit, gave me a name card and I just left the building.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have frequented Gakuensai, Miss campus, campus night, maru no uchi and ribbon quite a bit during my 2 year stay in Japan back in 2018. My Japanese is not as good as it used to be, but I can still communicate easily with it, albeit with a thicker accent now. I'm just not sure what happened to miss campus. Gakuensai and maru no uchi used to be the "harder" ones to get into, but I guess that has changed. Maybe someone caused a ruckus I there earlier in the week or something. Hopefully this will change in the future, but for now I would probably stick to Gakuensai and maybe maru no uchi when I come back next time.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

This sucks but as other reviewers have stated one's reception depends on which staff is working at that time. Few years ago a grumpy bespectacled dude snubbed me from going in ribbon (another Campus group sekukyaba), then last year I could access it. Guess when I visit Tokyo end of the month I know which staff to avoid when i visit again.

Reactions: ianli0928
This sucks but as other reviewers have stated one's reception depends on which staff is working at that time. Few years ago a grumpy bespectacled dude snubbed me from going in ribbon (another Campus group sekukyaba), then last year I could access it. Guess when I visit Tokyo end of the month I know which staff to avoid when i visit again.
Yeah, and usually these shops have a lot of staff working...you often see new faces.

I hope you just had bad luck and ran into a especially unfriendly guy. Usually staff at Campus group is very friendly and the shops are so tiny and open that his warnings seem a bit over the top.....but yeah, who knows if some BS has happened recently.

It's unfortunate that you were treated like that. I've had only really good luck with the front staff there before except for on one occasion. This was at Marunouchi which I think is either one floor above or below Miss Campus. The dude at the front asked me how long I'd been in Japan and asked for my residence card to confirm. He then told me it was an hour wait even though it clearly didn't look like anyone was really there (but who knows - it was a weekend). Other than that guy the front staff is generally really nice and I definitely don't look East Asian and/or Japanese.

Better luck next time!