Miss Japan Out

Jimmy Chu1969

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just knew that this was in her future! What do you all think about it? No rule against this was in the rule book. Should she have stepped down?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Does the first runner up get the crown then?

One news report said that the post would remain vacant for the rest of the year. Strange.

Beauty pageants are a stupid concept, but everything about her winning is just a giant shitshow.

Why should she give up the crown now after having an affair with a married man? That is the final proof that she really is Japanese! 🇯🇵

Beauty pageants are a stupid concept, but everything about her winning is just a giant shitshow.

Why should she give up the crown now after having an affair with a married man? That is the final proof that she really is Japanese! 🇯🇵
I need to read the Japanese newspaper to find out if there is more to this than just an affair. It would seem like that is Normal in Japan.

She's getting fucked over because she knew he was married. Home wrecker stigma.

So she was some married doctor's SB?
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't the only contestant that has done papakatsu.

Reactions: Tkoadventure
Can you back this up with some evidence? I don't recall that being the case.
No, don't have any source. I guess I just made an assumption after reading the in the article "Shiino had dated him knowing that he was married".

No, don't have any source. I guess I just made an assumption after reading the in the article "Shiino had dated him knowing that he was married".
It reads as a normal affair; I don't see anything that points to a SB/papakatsu.

It reads as a normal affair; I don't see anything that points to a SB/papakatsu.
He’s the guy on Insta that shows off his body! He probably has a bunch of other connections. But I doubt his medical license will be revoked. 😂

He’s the guy on Insta that shows off his body! He probably has a bunch of other connections. But I doubt his medical license will be revoked. 😂
I expect that nothing will happen to him as it always works out that the women take biggest hit when they are public facing.

Reactions: Simonka
awesome transformation. 羨ましい

tall, rich, and miss japan as side chick. what a life.

Reactions: Maxblack
I thought it was mainly the anger from her being in a relationship.
A lot of times, idols/personalities careers are ruined the moment people find out that they are in a relationship and the heat from that can play a big role in people not wanting anything to do with you.

On top of that, the homewrecker stigma is real. Regardless of the fact that a good number of people do it, the moment it goes public, gg.

I thought it was mainly the anger from her being in a relationship.
A lot of times, idols/personalities careers are ruined the moment people find out that they are in a relationship and the heat from that can play a big role in people not wanting anything to do with you.

On top of that, the homewrecker stigma is real. Regardless of the fact that a good number of people do it, the moment it goes public, gg.
Most speculation is that they needed a way to take away her crown so this was the card they played. It’s the same they use on women in politics. What you are referring to is in the instance that the lady is said to be single and to keep a certain demographic interested, they don’t want them dating at all. If memory serves me well, a weather news girl was basically driven into seclusion once her superfans found out about her secret boyfriend or secret marriage. Even the shows ratings plunged enough to almost kill the parent companies show. So I read.

This is similar to the half black half Japanese lady they tried de-crown. But she had no secrets so she survived and even the powers that be took up for her. Here in this instance, the same backing may have taken place but the revelation was too much. I bet she was followed around for months.

If she gets taken down, I would want to see the doctor feel a little heat! I wonder if the wife will sue this lady in court for damages. She could have many more troubles than just losing a crown.

Reactions: Hughty
Isn't this similar to what happened to talent Becky(ベッキー)? She had an affair and since then all her media presence is gone.

Reactions: Simonka
Isn't this similar to what happened to talent Becky(ベッキー)? She had an affair and since then all her media presence is gone.
She apologized after spending the appropriate amount of time serving penance she was allowed back on tv in diminished roles.

Meanwhile Johnny diddles little boys all he wants and is only called out after he’s dead.

So did it ever mention how the affair got found out who told the news place that published it.

the miss japan photos were awful.
she looks great here.

1000018302.jpg

the miss japan photos were awful.
she looks great here.View attachment 23993
Her face is just not that beautiful at all. I mean i personally think beauty pageants are stupid. But at least vote for the pretty ones. I work with 3 ladies that are legit better looking than her. Walk around any major station in Tokyo right now and you’ll see better looking ladies both japanese and foreign who are better looking. Fuck, ive had sex with better looking ladies than her.
This is so clearly just the Miss Universe brand trying to stay in the public eye by creating some social media controversy.

Cracking body though. I can see why the doctor dude thought ‘f**k my wife, im going in’

Her face is just not that beautiful at all. I mean i personally think beauty pageants are stupid.

Agree on both accounts. Select some minority presenter all I care but at least make sure she looks better than an average girl in the streets.

Her face is just not that beautiful at all. I mean i personally think beauty pageants are stupid. But at least vote for the pretty ones. I work with 3 ladies that are legit better looking than her. Walk around any major station in Tokyo right now and you’ll see better looking ladies both japanese and foreign who are better looking. Fuck, ive had sex with better looking ladies than her.
This is so clearly just the Miss Universe brand trying to stay in the public eye by creating some social media controversy.

Cracking body though. I can see why the doctor dude thought ‘f**k my wife, im going in’
Nice teeth though :)

Reactions: Durg50
I'd still pick her over Miss America and most of the others on that podium.
Not 100% my type, but still I wouldn't be disappointed getting her at a mid-range soap.

She apologized after spending the appropriate amount of time serving penance she was allowed back on tv in diminished roles.

Meanwhile Johnny diddles little boys all he wants and is only called out after he’s dead.
This.
I find beauty pageants to be a bit silly and insulting but a girl having consensual sex with a married man is not as bad as other things I hear on a regular basis: Perverts openly talking about sexually assaulting CHILDREN, men verbally and physically abusing their kids and wife, underage girls as young as 13 experiencing SA at home so they think their only way out is sugaring, children dying because the school didn’t give a shit about the heat wave..

She doesn’t even sound like a terrible mistress. The most evil mistresses will stalk the man’s wife and kids, and bully them into breaking apart the family.

Last edited: