Guest viewing is limited

Miss the Bliss, what's next?

MrSlender

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was a bit sad to see that Bliss out closed now when I just permanently moved to Tokyo! Been a member since 2016 and I always liked the Bliss out vibe!

Now I'm looking for a new place. Got resident and health insurance cards, but I do not yet speak Japanese (Scandinavian guy). However, I'm respectful and know how to behave :)

Thankful for suggestions or, even better - anyone want to go together to another HB place? Always nice meeting new friends, hang out, and explore!

Reactions: Gina
Thanks! Sounds like Mille-Feuille is worth a try, especially for a food connoisseur like me :)

Might go this Saturday afternoon, so any nice person here feel free to DM me if you want to go together!

Reactions: Gina
Thanks! Sounds like Mille-Feuille is worth a try, especially for a food connoisseur like me :)

Might go this Saturday afternoon, so any nice person here feel free to DM me if you want to go together!
It's a great place. However I suggest going more towards night time. The bar is still new so it can be hit or miss for other people. Some afternoons are busy, sometimes empty.

Reactions: Gina and MrSlender

I will be going Sunday. For some reason I can't DM you. If you would like me to introduce you to the store, dm me.

Those welcome messages that are sent when you join the site, aren't jokes or causal reading. Not sure why people don't pay attention...