Nomen Nescio

Excellent sex is the power of life
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mistress Youko

Date of Encounter:
January 2020

Contact Method:
Email (from previous encounter), original was via https://www.mistressyouko.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3.5h 80kY + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Shinjuku area

Language Notes:
English (good)

Details of the Encounter:
I had an opportunity in another Asia trip to schedule a session with Youko-sama. I'm writing this directly afterwards in a seriously less anal retentive state. Allow me explain why I am in such a state:

Youko-sama and I met on our normal meeting spot on the edge of the Shinjuku love hotel area. We go back a while [1, 2 and more meetings in Europe] so we greeted each other warmly and we had a sweet catchup as we walked to a love hotel.

Now, Youko-sama has a very wide range range of skills, but I love her sensual domination of my senses and especially my ass and prostate.
This session started with Youko-sama playing with 'her toy' (me) and discovering there were again new ways to make me squirm with pleasure. With this new knowledge and a glimmer in her eye, she went on an epic bout of edging and teasing me. As she said: "teasing is also torture".

Then came time for anal play. Lots of teasing and then her most powerful tool: her finger on my prostate. She played with me, bringing me many a dry orgasm. And then she started suddenly pulling out and man my body goes haywire like she just tased me. Which she obviously loved and used to her pleasure. I wanted to spank her and kiss her at the same time!

She then put one of her less intimidating strap-ons on (see her photos for what for a black monster she has available, she loves that as she feels powerful with that). "I'm going to take you" and taking she did.
There is something about a beautiful sexy woman thrusting as a masculine energy into me that is very fulfilling in a feminine energy sense.
She went took and took and teased and looked me right in the eye as she grunted and sweated. I was a nice giggly mess at the end ;-)

In the end, catching our breath and cuddling a bit, we chatted a bit about future plans.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Youko-sama is a great dominatrix, adapting very fast to what works and does not work for me. As we walked out, I mentioned I had noticed her testing whether smell play or role play worked for me, and with a dangerous/promising twinkle in her eye when she said "yes, so you noticed.....".
We are so going to meet later and go new deeper places.

Thank you for report! Appreciate the extra BDSM reports!

Approved: 1/28/2020