120 minutes, 39300 JPY

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Another of my bucket list items on my return trip to Japan was to have another BDSM session and experience either a vacuum bed or wearing latex. I got suggested some very beautiful dommes on Twitter and found some very enticing videos on fantia and CH blogs. I was going to have more "free time" away from family in Osaka so that's where I started looking. Also helped that my last BDSM session was in Osaka. I found the provider website and scrolled through the cast to see who caught my fancy. It was pretty easy to narrow it down as many dommes have their own blog and you can filter by keyword. I settled on the gorgeous Nao-chan and contacted the store via email to confirm gaijin were ok and to double check prices. They mentioned vacuum bed would require extra time to setup and disassemble, so they recommended the 120min course. Some other things I requested: urethral play, anal/prostate play, bondage, a bunch of tools/toys from her collection including a fucking machine, and a maid lingerie/latex outfit.

Here's a breakdown of the cost:
32000 - 120m course
1000 - SM club admission fee
3000 - vacuum bed rental
3300 - hotel

I contacted the store when I got to the meeting place. They said Nao-chan was on her way and we'd go to the LH together. I noticed she was carrying a lot of stuff, 2 full duffels and a full size luggage. As the dutiful sub, I offered to carry the two bags. She was taking a call or something so I also took care of the luggage. The hotel was only a few minutes away from the meeting place, and funnily enough it was the same hotel I had my last BDSM session at. I paid and then we sat down to talk out the session, lay out expecations, safe words, etc. She gave me a short survey to fill out listing my play preferences. Looking back, I wonder if my requests other than the toys/outfit made it to her. The admin who I was emailing said they would pass on any messages/requests to Nao. Some terms on the form I didn't quite understand even though they were in English. Nao-chan had trouble explaining it too, so we just skipped over them. She asked me if it was ok if she smokes. I wasn't too bothered, but I don't think she'll get offended if you ask her not to. She asked about my previous SM experiences, and she said Naruhodo when I told her about my wet and messy play with Mistress Kira. I also told her I had experience with mummification. She said if we had time, we could do that too. I went to go shower while she changed into her outfit and prepped the vacuum bed. She was already wearing a gorgeous red dress that she sometimes wears for sessions.

With the help of google translate and demonstrating, she taught me how to get into the vacuum bed and things to do and not to do. I said I'd try not to ejaculate in the bed while she stimulated me. The sensation was pretty remarkable and actually pretty different from mummification. There was slight mobility with my fingers/hands so when she would tease me with her hand, I would try to grab her hands with mine. There was a hole just for breathing with my mouth which also meant an opportunity for face sitting and hand/foot over mouth breathing. At one point, I think I was dozing off and she teased at me falling asleep. I think near the beginning, I was close to cumming but the novelty wore off and I didn't want to cause extra trouble. About halfway through, I felt my foot getting sore, so I asked to turn off the vacuum for a bit so I could readjust. Nao-chan decided to have some fun with that and kept turning the vacuum on and off. I asked daijoubu, and she replied "daijoubu dayo" in a really high pitched cute voice. I had asked her early on to take some videos on my phone so I have memories of it, and luckily this was on video.

After that, she asked if rope play was ok. She mentioned being suspended and I was thinking/hoping my whole body would be suspended but it ended up just being my legs. She tied both arms behind my back, and eventually after a few attempts, got the rope around the bar right under the ceiling to prop my legs up, like in a medical setup. She slowly got my ass warmed up and loose, starting with fingers and slowly moving into dildos. In the meantime, she told me (through translator) that she really wanted to put something in my urethra. Since it wasn't my first rodeo, I let her. I was previously mistaken about urethral play: I thought it was easier if you were flaccid, but it's easier if you're erect. The urethral toy was some small piece of plastic connected to a long piece of string. The next bit was honestly magical. I have no idea how she was able to move that piece continually down and deeper inside me by touching the outside of my cock. I couldn't feel it too much because it was small but I felt a little bit and she seemed to have fun from it. After a little bit, my arms started to get sore and I asked to change positions. Originally she was going to just let my hands be free, but I asked for cuffs so she bound them together in front of me. I also asked for a blindfold just to try and make things a surprise in case she try anything kinky with her hands or something. Combined with the capped dildo on the fucking machine, she gave me a nice lubed hj to finish the session. I showered again while she started cleaning up. I was done relatively quickly so I offered to help disassemble the vacuum bed and put some other things away. I also found some leftover unopened condoms and asked if they were hers. I don't think they were but she took them anyway lol. We chatted on the way out and I asked her if the place she's going to is far away. She said yes but it ended up only being a few minutes. Ngl, it felt nice to carry her bags for her (also knowing that I was carrying the vacuum bed and the heavy-ass fucking machine, no pun intended) while she walked beside me and chatted. She was beautiful and had such positive energy. We talked about how I love Osaka and have such fond memories of the city, even though it's only my second time visiting. I also got a 1-2k voucher for future sessions but it expires in May and I won't be able to use it. Before departing, I told her I wanted to write a review for her. I showed her my Twitter so she'd recognize my DM. Honestly not really any regrets, just wish I started the session sooner as the logistics talk does consume some play time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nao-chan is a beautiful, fun domme, and she will take care of you, as well as have some fun on her own, all within boundaries of course. I'm sure if you want her to be rough and want hard M play, that's probably possible too. I think if I request her again, I will want to explore shibari more, probably in a position where I won't get sore so quickly.

4/6 sexcapade reviews down

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Hot review. What does it feel like when you are being inserted wjth urethral toy? Never tired it but very curious

Hot review. What does it feel like when you are being inserted wjth urethral toy? Never tired it but very curious
funny at first cuz you'd think it's terrifying to put something down your pee hole but if the domme is good, it shouldn't be painful at all, especially when you go to pee after. There should be enough lube, thats the biggest thing. I was playing at home with some beads and realized I could feel them on the bottom side of my shaft so that's how she was able to move the toy around inside me.

Reactions: ReasonableDri