Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 Minutes 240

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I took a long brake from SM and pursued normal sexual activities. But alas the Siren call of SM brought me back into the fold. I wanted to try something besides Sweet Devil or Le Siora. I stumbled across Goddess, which might also be called Tokyo Mistress Club or kirisatomania. They seem to offer light SM all the way to German stuff.

I booked entirely through email in English. They offered to meet me at Nishi Nori, but I choose Shinjuku instead for no charge. I could have met Ms. Reiko at the station but I chose to get a room first because I was unsure of the meeting point. First time was pretty standard, fill out a questionire, then take a shower. There was a one time new player fee of 2000 yen.

I get out of the shower and there is a beautiful lady in lingerie waiting for me, with a big bag of fun stuff on the bed. Ms. Reiko looks a hell of a lot better in person. I was surprised, her pictures do not do her justice at all it was almost a different person. I dont know her pictures remind me of Glamour shots from the late eighties. She has some serious ink. She is extremely skilled and thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will more than likely repeat soon. They also start offering services at 1100.

Thanks for the review. I have recently been labeling myself as "M." I checked out the site and Ms. Shiro looks like my type but after viewing images on her twitter account, I realized that I am probably not very "M" at all ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went to the site and it was hard for me to truly understand what a typical session/service contains. You stated filling out a survey - was this with respect to what you wanted to do? I tried to translate some stuff and I read things I am not into but have always been interested in mistress/dom woman.

What did you pay?

I am guessing 240 is 24,000? Was that including hotel?

Was it just shoving things up your ass, ala JFF type services?

Reactions: TaiyakiJoe
Sorry been on travel for work.
I went to the site and it was hard for me to truly understand what a typical session/service contains. You stated filling out a survey - was this with respect to what you wanted to do? I tried to translate some stuff and I read things I am not into but have always been interested in mistress/dom woman.
Contact them via email, and tell them what you are interested in.

What did you pay?

I am guessing 240 is 24,000? Was that including hotel?

Was it just shoving things up your ass, ala JFF type services?

It was 24000 that included a first timers fee of 2000, and a nomination fee. love hotel was not included. There service is quite different from JFF. JFF is a light service. That being said you can of course set you limits.

Thanks for the review. I have recently been labeling myself as "M." I checked out the site and Ms. Shiro looks like my type but after viewing images on her twitter account, I realized that I am probably not very "M" at all ;)
Yeah some of the stuff on her twitter is out scary.

Reactions: dicknhand691
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://kirisatomania.wixsite.com/goddess/reiko

Date of Encounter:
The ides of April

Contact Method:
Email

70 Minutes 240

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

I took a long brake from SM and pursued normal sexual activities. But alas the Siren call of SM brought me back into the fold. I wanted to try something besides Sweet Devil or Le Siora. I stumbled across Goddess, which might also be called Tokyo Mistress Club or kirisatomania. They seem to offer light SM all the way to German stuff.

I booked entirely through email in English. They offered to meet me at Nishi Nori, but I choose Shinjuku instead for no charge. I could have met Ms. Reiko at the station but I chose to get a room first because I was unsure of the meeting point. First time was pretty standard, fill out a questionire, then take a shower. There was a one time new player fee of 2000 yen.

I get out of the shower and there is a beautiful lady in lingerie waiting for me, with a big bag of fun stuff on the bed. Ms. Reiko looks a hell of a lot better in person. I was surprised, her pictures do not do her justice at all it was almost a different person. I dont know her pictures remind me of Glamour shots from the late eighties. She has some serious ink. She is extremely skilled and thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with her.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

They seem to offer light SM all the way to German stuff.

Pardon my ignorance but what is this "German stuff"?

Yeah some of the stuff on her twitter is out scary.
Agreed, I looked at some Twitter posts of Shiro and it was painful (too intense for me - not my idea of pleasure). to each their own.

Are there any others services like JFF or inbetween JFF and this group?

Pardon my ignorance but what is this "German stuff"?
I was trying to make a joke. Germans have a reputation as into really heavy BDSM.
Agreed, I looked at some Twitter posts of Shiro and it was painful (too intense for me - not my idea of pleasure). to each their own.

Are there any others services like JFF or inbetween JFF and this group?
Sweet Devil and Goddess you can pretty much create the scene you want. If something starts to happen you don't like you can stop it immediately.

I was trying to make a joke. Germans have a reputation as into really heavy BDSM.
Ah ok, sorry, i thought it was some specific technique or style.
(and no... i will not do the obvious unfunny jokes here!)

Reactions: cabbie
You mentioned that the email was in English...I assume the questionnaire was also in English?

Question 1:

Do you want me to beat your ass really hard today?

1. Strongly disagree
  2. Disagree
  3. Neutral
  4. Agree
  5. Strongly agree

Reactions: TheScientist
Reiko used to be with sweet-devil. She was my favorite. Highly recommended!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://kirisatomania.wixsite.com/goddess/reiko

Date of Encounter:
The ides of April

Contact Method:
Email

70 Minutes 240

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland