https://mitsurantrain.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins, 9,800 yen

Type/Location:
Fashion health

Language Notes:
Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:
Thought I'd add this review since P4P options are so limited in Kyoto, and this was a wild encounter!

I was staying in the Kawaramachi area for a few days, where there are several fashion health and other services, and in the past I have visited Hot Point, but this time they flat out refused any foreigners. Indeed every single place I wandered into turned me away. I was about to give up when I noticed Mitsuran Tetsudo. The sign outside said "Japanese only" but I decided to ask anyway. (I speak good Japanese and some places will make an exception if you do.) They said foreigners with permanent residence would be OK, and after some confusion over the validity of my resident card, they finally agreed to let me in, with the caveat that I could not choose the girl.

I had a bad feeling about it, partly because they let me in in the first place, partly because not being able to choose usually means you get a Z-list girl, and also because I could see after I entered that the place was extremely shabby. They eventually came back to ask which service I would like – I chose 30 mins, which was priced at something like 11,000 yen on the price card but was in fact 9,800 yen. Be warned, the times are advertised as longer but that includes time spent choosing a girl or something like that, so 45 mins equals 30 mins of play – stated in the small print on the price card and website. Since I could not choose a girl, 30 mins meant 30 mins.

They also offered various types of "scenario" – basically the whole place is themed around trains, as you might guess from the name, and you can choose between a setup where the girl appears to be asleep and you wake her up, or a course where you grope her or something, or just regular fashion health play, which is what I went for. Then I waited like 30 minutes before being called to a room to wait for the girl to arrive.

When she finally arrived, Kumi was a force of nature. She was petite, slim, cute in a plain kind of way but certainly not ugly, mid-20s, and with small but sensitive tits. She entered the room and said hello, then leaned forward hard and put her tongue deep in my mouth, and we kissed for several minutes – and the momentum of that entry never let up.

She suggested we take a shower (which is in the same room), but we got as far as taking off our clothes and getting into the shower cubicle before we started kissing again, and progressed from there without turning the shower on. The rest of the 30 minutes was spent with our tongues either in each other's mouths or on each other's genitals. It was an incredibly raunchy, passionate session that I will likely never forget. Being a fashion health service, there is no FS available, but frankly I didn't miss it. It was a raw and exciting sexual encounter.

Unfortunately this was the last day of my trip in Kyoto, otherwise I would have totally gone again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't know when I'll be in Kyoto again, but I hope Kumi is still at Mitsuran Tetsudo when I am!

Thanks for the report from Kyoto!

Approved: 10/9/2021