Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English/Chinese

Narrative of the Encounter:
Been back in Toronto over the holidays and really just got into this hobby over the corona period, so I was curious to see what the scene was like back home. Was surprised to find out that there are so many options in the GTA.

I wrote Toronto on the title, but VIP Spa is actually in Markham. I just wrote Toronto because the border between cities is literally 5 minutes down the road, and tourists have probably never heard of Markham before. Please edit my title if you find it misleading @TAG Manager.

This place is located just across the road from Markville Mall, but luckily they have parking in the back and a back entrance for privacy. I just decided to check it out on a whim after lunch, and walked in with no appointments. The store and rooms are clean and have their own shower. The bed is spacious as well (double size).

The store has a system called "beauty pageant" where the girls come into your room 1 by 1 and you can pick who you want, They usually have ~10 girls working at a time, but I guess it particularly busy that day because there were only 2 girls who were immediately available, Miu Miu and Hebe. Honestly I kind of regret not picking Hebe, because she was pretty hot, but I saw really good reviews about Miu Miu on another site (not sure if I'm allowed to link those here), so I chose her.

She is quite tall, I think the site says she's 170cm, and that's probably true. In terms of her looks, she is in her late 20s/early 30s with a pretty face, a girl next door kinda look. Good body, not fat, but not skin and bones either, just the right amount of meat. It shows on her breasts too because they are a good handful, on which she has big hard nipples and is shaved downstairs.

Miu Miu came in, prepared mouthwash for us and then we stripped and stepped into the shower together. She rinsed and soaped up my important bits and then started giving me a BBBJ for about a minute before telling me to towel off and wait in the bed. She finished up with her shower and immediately began to suck my dick again. This went on for a few minutes until I asked her to slow down, so she moved up and started licking my nipples. After a quick BBBJ again and some ball sucking, she capped me and asked me how I would like it.

We started missionary, and I ask if she is ok with kissing, since she didn't offer it at all so far. She says she is, and allows LFK with some limited tongue action. I start to suck on her boobs (which puts my spine into this really weird angle because I'm trying to thrust at the same time), and she gets really vocal and gives some JAV moans since she seems to be very sensitive there. She asked me to stop biting her nipples even though I was just sucking with my lips lol. I move down and give her a sniff, she smells good, so I dive in. She doesn't seem too into it so I go back to taking her in mish until I pop in the cap.

She gives me a shower again and we talk a bit. She mentions that she is on a tourist visa, so she will only be here for 6 months (just arrived). This is her first time doing this kind of job, and was introduced by a friend of a friend in China. From this, I assume most of the girls here are on a tourist visa and the turnover is high. She says she isn't sure if she will come back to Canada in the future.

She asks me if I want a refreshment before I go and then sends me on my way. I was in there for 20-25 mins, so the half hour is really just until you pop. They won't give an actual massage (despite that being the official front for the store) to kill time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, pretty good experience. The beauty pageant system is cool, I like the transparency, especially since the photos of these girls are heavily photoshopped and sometimes not even the same person at all. Both girls I saw were attractive, though the price is kind of high since this costed almost 20000 yen. That's like Tobita Shinchi prices but the girls are not in the same caliber. However, they are much better looking and younger than the 10000 yen street walkers in Tokyo, so I guess it wasn't too overpriced. Nice to know that there are so many places like this scattered around the GTA. New thing to do when visiting the family.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023

Any other sites for Toronto/Markham/Scarborough ? Would be good to compare other options or other places to have reviews

PM'd you the review site I used in Toronto to find this spot, since I don't know if it's allowed to link other sites here.

Reactions: bobbo22