Guest viewing is limited

Mixed Karaoke

Sora127

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello again! Thanks for all your help with finding breakfast around Tokyo. Now I'm wondering, do any karaoke joints exist where you mix with strangers? I'd like to try going to karaoke, but it doesn't sound as fun doing it alone.

Edit: it seems like non-private karaoke is fairly common, I just didn't know what I was searching for... I'll see if any threads have recommendations, haha.

Hello again! Thanks for all your help with finding breakfast around Tokyo. Now I'm wondering, do any karaoke joints exist where you mix with strangers? I'd like to try going to karaoke, but it doesn't sound as fun doing it alone.

Edit: it seems like non-private karaoke is fairly common, I just didn't know what I was searching for... I'll see if any threads have recommendations, haha.
I'm still super interested in this, so if you find some good ones I would love to hear suggestions.
I remember I used to go to live karaoke clubs in nagoya and that was insanely fun. They had backing bands playing music for you to sing to. Like being in a real band.

Reactions: Alice and Sora127
I'm still super interested in this, so if you find some good ones I would love to hear suggestions.
I remember I used to go to live karaoke clubs in nagoya and that was insanely fun. They had backing bands playing music for you to sing to. Like being in a real band.
I'll keep an eye out! If anyone else has suggestions, it'd be appreciated
:)

Karat in Ginza is a live band karaoke. It is pricy though

Karat in Ginza is a live band karaoke. It is pricy though
This looks cool. Sad they only do nights, and late at that, but I definitely understand why. I will definitely try it out if I get a night off though.