Guest viewing is limited

Mixed Signals from a Chinese Girl

You know, there are Chinese in Taiwan, HK, Singapore too. And pretty much anywhere else

I talked to a couple of them. All said they were from Beijing. Now, of course they could be lying but for what purpose? Plus, Hawaii is full of Chinese from Taiwan and HK. I grew up around them. This is not the same accent/dialect. And it doesn't sound like anything I've heard from Singapore, although I ran into a ton of Singaporean tourists in Osaka last week. These sound like standard mainland Chinese, but somehow a lot more civilized that I'm used to. Just wondering how they were able to get permission to travel.

While on the topic of Chinese women, I had an observation. I was in Tokyo recently...almost zero Chinese. In Osaka for a couple of days...a few Chinese here and there but nothing noteworthy. I'm up in Hokkaido on a quick business trip now. CHINESE EVERYWHERE.

Oddly enough, these do not appear to be your garden variety Chinese tourists. These are not the usual, pile fifty fucking suitcases on the sidewalk outside the hotel and block the entire walkway, crowd the Duty Free line at Don Quijote with four or five baskets full of condoms and tampons and make-up while screaming at the other fifteen members of your tribe at the other end of the store to bring more, ruin the breakfast buffet at a nice hotel by pushing and shoving and spitting on everything while trying to get in before the other two hundred curb-squatters trying to do the same thing, usual Middle Kingdom visitors.

Dare I say, these Chinese are actually quite classy. They obviously have money. They seem well-educated, most trying their hardest to use Japanese and can speak decent English, also. And some of the daughters are quite pretty--tall, well-dressed, nice skin and actually don't stink of Tiger Balm and Kitty Cat and Bat Nikuman.

Does anyone know how they're getting in? I'm guessing these are the Chinese of the upper class, with friends in government who are somehow able to travel out for pleasure? Because they certainly are not here on business.

I'm not suggesting anyone try traveling up here to score some ass, because I'm taking a wild guess that these girls aren't going to be impressed by your Seiko watch and eikaiwa-funded bank accounts. Just something to think about.
They are probably Taiwanese.

I once had a green light to mess around with two Chinese chicks at the same time when I lived near Saga years ago, but did not proceed as I was working on a Filipina and thought it was a test from her... Bottomline, live with no regrets and see what is up and if given the go ahead from her--don't think just do.

Dare I say, these Chinese are actually quite classy. They obviously have money. They seem well-educated, most trying their hardest to use Japanese and can speak decent English, also. And some of the daughters are quite pretty--tall, well-dressed, nice skin and actually don't stink of Tiger Balm and Kitty Cat and Bat Nikuman.

Does anyone know how they're getting in? I'm guessing these are the Chinese of the upper class, with friends in government who are somehow able to travel out for pleasure? Because they certainly are not here on business.
I'm gonna guess you haven't been to Singapore or Malaysia recently.... lots of Beijing transplants that got out in the early days of Covid when they saw what was coming.

I'm gonna guess you haven't been to Singapore or Malaysia recently.... lots of Beijing transplants that got out in the early days of Covid when they saw what was coming.

That would make sense. Again, these people are very pleasant, obviously educated and well-traveled, and everything about them says money...but in a very low-key, non-flashy manner.

Yesterday I waited till the lunch rush was over and popped into a popular seafood restaurant for my usual king crab and a half dozen mugs of Sapporo Classic. I'm sitting there with my beer and almost a hundred bucks of crab legs sitting in front of me, feeling very pleased with myself, when I hear Mandarin and see a group of two older couples walk in and sit next to me. I'm engraged. I waited for the screaming and haggling over price to start. It didn't. The woman nearest to me smiles at me and nods, probably noticing I'm not a real Japanese. She looks like she might've been quite hot 30 years ago. She asks in English where I'm from, I ask where they're from. "Beijing." I'm stunned. The group then proceeds to order probably 5-man in seafood and quietly has their meal. I pounded another three or four beers, which I'm sure the group was noticing, before paying my bill and walking out to go piss in an alley. I just ate next to a group of mainlanders and I'M the one who feels like a dirty piece of shit?

Same thing this morning, I'm waiting for a few minutes at the elevator to go downstairs during the morning rush when I hear Mandarin again, and a group of maybe six comes around the corner with all their suitcases and I know these assholes are going to push ahead of me to get on first and pack the fucking car and I'm going to end up waiting another five minutes because I don't want to be anywhere near them. Elevator car arrives, door opens, nobody moves and the young lady gestures to me to go in first. I'm stunned. I walk in, and just three of them follow so as not to crowd things. Young girl stands in front of me. She's tall, pretty, very nice hair, very nice smelling hair, actually. I'm getting hard. I cannot fucking believe these are Chinese.

Maybe I'm in the Twighlight Zone, or some alternate universe. This is simply unexplainable.

I'm eating in Ginza now and there's a Chinese mother and daughter like that at the table next to me. I know a couple of Chinese families whose their daughters are studying abroad, including in Japan. As returning to China for vacations is complicated, some mothers and daughters take the opportunity to come to Japan to shop at the end of the year due to the weakness of the Yen.
Also some mothers have left China to avoid the blockade and stay with their daughters abroad.
Even Jack Ma, Alibaba founder, has been seen in Tokyo and it seems that he has been living here for six months.

I'm eating in Ginza now and there's a Chinese mother and daughter like that at the table next to me. I know a couple of Chinese families whose their daughters are studying abroad, including in Japan. As returning to China for vacations is complicated, some mothers and daughters take the opportunity to come to Japan to shop at the end of the year due to the weakness of the Yen.
Also some mothers have left China to avoid the blockade and stay with their daughters abroad.
Even Jack Ma, Alibaba founder, has been seen in Tokyo and it seems that he has been living here for six months.

I wonder what you do all day when you're Jack Ma, hiding out in Tokyo? Buy and sell high rises? Sample the finest prostitutes in the world? Sip on the finest wines and smoke the finest cigars in the finest men's clubs? I mean, the only thing better than being Jack Ma would be being Jack Ma and not looking like Jack Ma.

I wonder what you do all day when you're Jack Ma, hiding out in Tokyo? Buy and sell high rises? Sample the finest prostitutes in the world? Sip on the finest wines and smoke the finest cigars in the finest men's clubs? I mean, the only thing better than being Jack Ma would be being Jack Ma and not looking like Jack Ma.
I have read an article mentioning he spent a lot of time in a swanky Ginza hostess club, apparently

Reactions: Joe2017
Frankly compared to pre-Covid era we only see the cream of the crop of mainland Chinese now. Visas are probably harder to get, coming back to China with the virus is a big no-no unless you are part of the elite I suppose , and even if Japan is cheaper , air travel is more expensive (and much less planes than before)

Reactions: Joe2017
Frankly compared to pre-Covid era we only see the cream of the crop of mainland Chinese now. Visas are probably harder to get, coming back to China with the virus is a big no-no unless you are part of the elite I suppose , and even if Japan is cheaper , air travel is more expensive (and much less planes than before)
For an idle woman with a gold or platinum credit card any excuse is good to go shopping.
It's not that a wave, I just start to see some around Ginza. On the other hand, there are quite a few mothers living outside of China supporting their university daughters since the pandemic. They have no intention of returning for now. Not only Chinese, I know three Japanese mothers in that situation. It’s a kind of smooth divorce keeping social appearances. And husbands are happy to have their wives abroad. It’s a win-win deal. Of course, we are talking about the upper class, families of business people and top executives. Eh? Come on, like us! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Keihan and Frenchy
Of course, we are talking about the upper class, families of business people and top executives. Eh? Come on, like us! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey, speak for yourself. Upper class, here. Definitely elite. I mean, I'm sitting in a deluxe room in quite possibly the nicest hotel in downtown Hakodate, chugging Sapporo Classic cans from a big plastic hotel mug full of ice. I think this room is normally 30k-40k/night, but I reserved it six months ago when desperation prices were down to about 10k. Classy.

I'm also wearing the hotel pajamas with no underwear, and very shortly I'm going to go walk around the hotel like this. Hope I don't see that young girl in the elevator again with nice-smelling hair and rise to the occasion. Not that I'd care. Classy.

After that, I'm going up to the rooftop rotenburo (fucking amazing one, too) to lounge around in the snow. I was able to confirm last night that, yes, if you stand up along the edge and glass wall, it's definitely not one-way or shielded so you can be seen by those in all the other hotels. Plus, I think it's like -2C and windy outside, which can easily shrink an Asian dick down to big-toe-size, and I'm happy to share that with all these lovely Chinese tourists in the area. Classy.

And best of all, I'm getting the fuck out of here tomorrow morning and this hotel has an absolutely wonderful breakfast buffet. Truly, it's massive. But what distinguishes it from other hotels is that it serves breakfast CHAMPAGNE. SO, rather than eat the nice food with all these nice hotel guests, I'm going to hit Asaichi early in the morning for some draft beer mugs and king crab legs and then some packs of dried scallops to take home, then come back to the hotel around 7am and pound as many glasses as I possibly can before I'm forced to fuck off back to the Shinkansen, where the party will continue with this bag of Sapporo Classic tallboys I've already got in the fridge. Classy.

It's funny, I'm always saying that "NEXT TIME I'M BACK IN SAPPORO/HAKODATE/HOKKAIDO I'M GOING TO.....," laying out all these elaborate plans about places I'm going to go and things I'm going to eat. This time I've been away for probably four years. And then every time I finally come back here and invariably end up doing the same thing: drink, crab, bath, wank, sleep. And that's elite.

Oh! You are an authentic bon vivant! Chapeau! Enjoy your green car pass, the king crab and especially your travel companion. Who knows, some day we may find ourselves by chance in one of those places, if that happens the keyword will be "Bugatti is overrated".

‘I'm not familiar with Chinese customs, so I'm not sure if this is just a thing they do with foreigner or guests’
I wouldn’t concern yourself too much with trying to figure out if it’s due to different customs or not. Trust your gut. If you are noticing she’s treating you different than others, she’s doing it for some reason. Besides, most people adventure outside their norms for this reason. To experience something different than what they’re used to. That’s why we all travel. Go on and shoot your shot. Better to miss than regret.

I wouldn’t concern yourself too much with trying to figure out if it’s due to different customs or not. Trust your gut. If you are noticing she’s treating you different than others, she’s doing it for some reason. Besides, most people adventure outside their norms for this reason. To experience something different than what they’re used to. That’s why we all travel. Go on and shoot your shot. Better to miss than regret.
Hes already shot his shot and it hasn't worked.....

Reactions: Shadowrunner
Posting this as part reflection and for your amusement. :D

Actually, I decided to ask her out again yesterday(Saturday) one final time, since it was a pretty good day so she can't use the bad weather excuse in case. Before I could do that, she messages me and asks if I went late home the previous night. I said no. She asks me if I had time to go to Odaiba, have dinner and watch the fireworks show. I agreed but prevented to hesitate for a bit so I didn't look too needy. (lol)
So she buys us boat cruise tickets from Asakusa to Odaiba. She takes pictures of me, I take pictures of her, usual tourist stuff. But she didn't want pictures of us together. We take a rest by the seaside in Odaiba, and she shows me pics of her family, her friends, herself when she was younger(she is 30 now). She sends pics of our trip, including myself to her family through wechat. This was weird so I ask her if her family knows she has a boyfriend. She said they didn't because if they knew they would keep on pushing her to get married, have babies etc.

While walking through Odaiba, our distance was pretty close, like intimate close. We had dinner, then afterwards watch the fireworks. She makes me choose the 'best' pictures of her for her wechat(of course I wasn't in he pics). After the fireworks she says we should have coffee. So we had coffee, continue talking about life etc. I ask her if she'll be going back to China alone next year. She says no, her BF is going to pick her up. She tells me that it feels like China is starting to loosen up, and I might be able to go next year if I wanted to.

Finally, on the way back home, she asks me if I have been to Ebisu. I said just once for a nomikai. I asks her if she wants to go, she says she's going straight home. But then she proceeds to talk about bars, and drinking. We reach Shinjuku station, upon getting down she tells me we should separate and I don't have to take her home.

The day was a fucking good day, and could have been a perfect date if it was a date. It seems like she enjoyed the day too. I feel like I have another shot left before I conclude this shit. After this I'm going back to P4P again I swear.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertlove
Posting this as part reflection and for your amusement. :D

Actually, I decided to ask her out again yesterday(Saturday) one final time, since it was a pretty good day so she can't use the bad weather excuse in case. Before I could do that, she messages me and asks if I went late home the previous night. I said no. She asks me if I had time to go to Odaiba, have dinner and watch the fireworks show. I agreed but prevented to hesitate for a bit so I didn't look too needy. (lol)
So she buys us boat cruise tickets from Asakusa to Odaiba. She takes pictures of me, I take pictures of her, usual tourist stuff. But she didn't want pictures of us together. We take a rest by the seaside in Odaiba, and she shows me pics of her family, her friends, herself when she was younger(she is 30 now). She sends pics of our trip, including myself to her family through wechat. This was weird so I ask her if her family knows she has a boyfriend. She said they didn't because if they knew they would keep on pushing her to get married, have babies etc.

While walking through Odaiba, our distance was pretty close, like intimate close. We had dinner, then afterwards watch the fireworks. She makes me choose the 'best' pictures of her for her wechat(of course I wasn't in he pics). After the fireworks she says we should have coffee. So we had coffee, continue talking about life etc. I ask her if she'll be going back to China alone next year. She says no, her BF is going to pick her up. She tells me that it feels like China is starting to loosen up, and I might be able to go next year if I wanted to.

Finally, on the way back home, she asks me if I have been to Ebisu. I said just once for a nomikai. I asks her if she wants to go, she says she's going straight home. But then she proceeds to talk about bars, and drinking. We reach Shinjuku station, upon getting down she tells me we should separate and I don't have to take her home.

The day was a fucking good day, and could have been a perfect date if it was a date. It seems like she enjoyed the day too. I feel like I have another shot left before I conclude this shit. After this I'm going back to P4P again I swear.
Be careful… blue balls is a deadly.

While walking through Odaiba, our distance was pretty close, like intimate close.
Did you hold hands or touch at all? I mean, any sort of physical contact whatsoever?

The no selfies together for me was a big red flag that you were today's accessory and this part:
She sends pics of our trip, including myself to her family through wechat. This was weird so I ask her if her family knows she has a boyfriend. She said they didn't because if they knew they would keep on pushing her to get married, have babies etc.
This I don't understand at all.

We reach Shinjuku station, upon getting down she tells me we should separate and I don't have to take her home.
What time was it? Could you have possibly pushed the point and kept her out longer? Not begged her, but strongly suggest that she stay longer and enjoy the night. If she wanted you to chase her, this may have been a key point to be more pushy and go in for the strike to see what's around the next corner.

At this point it seems that she is playing with you, and that she just wants a submissive friend to entertain her. There are several things inconsistent in her story and how she acts herself with her family and with you. If you want to play that game, get a shell so that she doesn't damage your feelings or your dignity.