50 mins / 13000 + 3000 Gaijin Tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I somewhat regret my decision for choosing this soap when I could have gone to Marina Blue Ikebukuro >_< instead but remember some bros had some great reviews of this place and didn't feel like using all my cash on hand. So after looking at Marina blue went to the Wakaba and the tencho said only have two girls out of the 9 that was working available now or come back if you want one of the other ones. Looked at what was available and choose Miyabi who was "available". Put the money in the typical japanese cash machine got my number and off I went to the waiting room. The one big difference I noticed between other soaps is no oshibori or drinks while you wait...I guess makes sense for the price.

Anyways sat down and was stuck in the waiting room for at least 30 minutes...what the hell does that mean if she is available but I still gotta wait 30 minutes...WTF. I figure since the store isn't super huge they probably have some of the girls off site or she went on a shopping break and all of sudden got called back cuz she got selected....Was about ready to walk about at the 31 minute mark when the tencho called my number.

She was standing at the stares and umm reeked of cigarettes' plus I had to wait 30 minutes for her I was not really in the mood for the session. Made it to the room and it is TINY. She then helped me undress and got the sukebe chair ready to clean me up and told me to go soak in the tub. Once I got into the tub it was a little too full and I literally made a small tsunami of water towards the bed :eek: thank god it didn't make it to the bed. She got cleaned up and said bed time. Got dried off and was told to lay on the bed. She did the normal cat bath with little pecking on the lips and then straight for the CBJ. Decent suction and technique but still wasn't quite in the mood...so had her flip to mish and then just went to town. Man she was TIGHT like TIGHT so didn't last very long with that tightness. Cleaned me up, cuddled a little and then quick clean up and it was time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Reactions: Maxblack
Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

Thanks for the review.

Just one request.

Could you provide physical descriptions of the providers in reviews? It’s a key element.

You say she smelled like cigarettes which isn’t exactly a positive. But for all I know she has a cute face and nice body and worth a shot. Maybe I woulda got along with her? I give leeway on most physical features.

Also you eluded to the fact your overall mood was a downer - I’ll assume the provider wasn’t hot or your mood probably would have brightened up… but no way to know for sure (can’t judge from the blogs completely as we know).

Reactions: Rafrance and Alice
Just one request.

Could you...
Why are you telling other people how to write their reviews? If it matters that much to you, feel free to TOFFT and find out for yourself, then write your own review.

Thanks for the review.

Just one request.

Could you provide physical descriptions of the providers in reviews? It’s a key element.

You say she smelled like cigarettes which isn’t exactly a positive. But for all I know she has a cute face and nice body and worth a shot. Maybe I woulda got along with her? I give leeway on most physical features.

Also you eluded to the fact your overall mood was a downer - I’ll assume the provider wasn’t hot or your mood probably would have brightened up… but no way to know for sure (can’t judge from the blogs completely as we know).
Total get what you mean

Her body had literally almost no body fat with all natural a cups just like her profile pics. Face was nothing really to write home about...I don't remember.

You are correct had the provider been hotter, my mood definitely would have been better especially after waiting 30 minutes for something that was suppossedly "immediately available"

Reactions: StFyle
Why are you telling other people how to write their reviews? If it matters that much to you, feel free to TOFFT and find out for yourself, then write your own review.
Nah nah... I get why he's asking.... My description of her was pretty nonexistent 🤪🤪

Reactions: StFyle
Wait, does that mean you only get one shot or was it because of the time constraints/something else?

Nah nah... I get why he's asking.... My description of her was pretty nonexistent 🤪🤪
And it's not required - you just need to present your own experience and write it in the way you see fit.
We do not want people getting super descriptive about physical features and then running in to conflicts. (disagreements as noted in my post above)
Tattoos and other physical features that don't change, fine, you can mention those. Augmented breasts or other noticeable features, fine too.
Or, if her pics are completely wrong or out of date...that's fine too.

And it's not required - you just need to present your own experience and write it in the way you see fit.
We do not want people getting super descriptive about physical features and then running in to conflicts. (disagreements as noted in my post above)
Tattoos and other physical features that don't change, fine, you can mention those. Augmented breasts or other noticeable features, fine too.
Or, if her pics are completely wrong or out of date...that's fine too.
I’m not seeking perfection. And I was polite, I always am. Just an idea of what to expect, ya know?

But without a general description, as someone who wants to get a little info on a place I wanna try and report on, after I read that I didn’t feel like I took anything away useful.

If we have multiple reports on one person Airi, Kaoru, Himeka it isn’t needed. We can make certain assumptions. But with unique reports I can’t understand why a basic description wouldn’t be an important element. People have personal tastes sure, but it’s gonna be ballpark.

Reactions: viula
Total get what you mean

Her body had literally almost no body fat with all natural a cups just like her profile pics. Face was nothing really to write home about...I don't remember.

You are correct had the provider been hotter, my mood definitely would have been better especially after waiting 30 minutes for something that was suppossedly "immediately available"
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Ya. Can’t figure that out. Immediately available generally means she’d be ready to go soon.

This is one of many places I might check out which is why I asked. Marine Blue is 2/2 so far. But an extra 10 minutes you get here is nice.

Reactions: viula
I’m not seeking perfection. And I was polite, I always am. Just an idea of what to expect, ya know?

But without a general description, as someone who wants to get a little info on a place I wanna try and report on, after I read that I didn’t feel like I took anything away useful.

If we have multiple reports on one person Airi, Kaoru, Himeka it isn’t needed. We can make certain assumptions. But with unique reports I can’t understand why a basic description wouldn’t be an important element. People have personal tastes sure, but it’s gonna be ballpark.
You are trying to get people to draw an accurate physical description of providers not only in this review, but in other reviews aswell. Also you are trying to do it because you are afraid of TOFTT, which is a key element of this hobby. You would be surprised of how fun can be to try without being afraid to do so.

Even if she was free at the moment, it can take time to prepare the room and to fix her hair and makeup and things like that. I agree that 30 minutes is a stretch, but some people take more time preparing than others.

for SL, since room is limited, usually they have more girls than room, so waiting for room to be available even if the girls are ready are common in my experience.

could be the case here I wonder.

Reactions: Sudsy and Alice
I did write my own. I'm pretty new here and I think I have about 6 already. Guess my new Marine Blue one is in the next batch.

It's very detailed and mostly well written. I add value. Not just take.

Reactions: Alice
Why are you telling other people how to write their reviews?
Why the heck not. Should the writer be offended somehow by a request for clarification? Did the inquiry come with some sort of threat or even a degree of discourtesy? Did the reviewer not have the right to ignore the request or need to spend some inordinate energy to ignore it? Why the heck not.

Ya.

Like I said I'm pretty new here. I'll let it go after this thread like I did the other issue.

It's just surprising something that basic causes a little controversy.

I was being well mannered and inquisitive. If I was being mean and condescending I could understand some push back.

Reactions: Fukuoka Jones
Why the heck not. Should the writer be offended somehow by a request for clarification? Did the inquiry come with some sort of threat or even a degree of discourtesy? Did the reviewer not have the right to ignore the request or need to spend some inordinate energy to ignore it? Why the heck not.
You’re taking this in isolation. As @Arionell pointed out above, the guy does this on many reviews, pushing people for details through an unwillingness to risk TOFTT like everyone else.

And further, he was trying to dictate, however politely, how OP should write his own reviews.

My mantra for this is hobby is everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt... You read a review and the reviewer can be an awesome writer and it makes u want to go see the provider... Then you see the provider and your session sucked ASS.

Everything in this hobby is ultra YMMV and if u haven't learned that by know then you shouldnt be doing this hobby.