Guest viewing is limited

Wakaba [Ikebukuro] (SL) Miyabi - Maybe we need to switch to IQOS

https://iwakaba.com/
this should be the opening phrase of all reviews lol.

I had great experience with my ex, making most of my p4p kind of bland as comparison. Which might not be the same for those who recently pop their virginities.

anyway been seeing more and more wakaba reviews, is this the revival of ikebukuro area? lol

Reactions: Alice
anyway been seeing more and more wakaba reviews, is this the revival of ikebukuro area?
I do not dare to hope, the more exposed a shop is to foreigners, the less accessible it is for foreigners

Everyone here might some day bump into each other at a shop unknowingly

Reactions: Alice
I honestly don't know where this is coming from. I know this and agree. I was on a similar forum for 5 years (and met many mods and members in real life). Did some modding.

These reviews are functional for me to use and improve my experience (and everyone elses). I do not read them for pure entertainment and I honesty don't enjoy writing them but I give value if I take value on forums - upkeeping them isn't easy and its 24/7.

Which is why I would encourage and politely ask anyone to include a basic physical description of the provider OR just say if the picture is close or not. If asking that is against the rules I was unaware and won't ask again. It just seems like a common sense thing to include.

You guys are acting as if I flamed the OP and got mad. Please re-read my post and the overall tone and language I used.

And nothing against him. Seems like a nice guy.

Nothing wrong whatsover about giving voice to your question to a reviewer about something so patently common to anything that might be called a review in this genre, nor in the way you put the question, nor in the number of times times you may have burdened the forum's most bibliographical readers with your innocent obsession. You never demanded an answer or pretended to instruct. Nothing wrong with asking. Nothing wrong with not answering either. The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind, and it's getting windy in here.

Which is why I would encourage and politely ask anyone to include a basic physical description of the provider OR just say if the picture is close or not. If asking that is against the rules I was unaware and won't ask again. It just seems like a common sense thing to include.
We've been down this road before (now defunct rating/star system) and it was an absolute dumpster fire. The official stance here is that it's not required and it will never be. This is for the simple reason that people will argue over descriptions being wrong and other nonsense that doesn't add any value. The reviews are focused on service and the whole experience and not so specifically about physical description. If there's an obvious problem, I'm sure it will be mentioned... I believe most people will report when they get someone that's obviously different than the pictures (bait-n-switch or 20 year old pictures) -- I see some of that in reviews already. As I mentioned before, everyone's description will be different and it just will create a bunch of noise when people start arguing about how wrong someone else's description was...

We've been down this road before (now defunct rating/star system) and it was an absolute dumpster fire. The official stance here is that it's not required and it will never be. This is for the simple reason that people will argue over descriptions being wrong and other nonsense that doesn't add any value. The reviews are focused on service and the whole experience and not so specifically about physical description. If there's an obvious problem, I'm sure it will be mentioned... I believe most people will report when they get someone that's obviously different than the pictures (bait-n-switch or 20 year old pictures) -- I see some of that in reviews already. As I mentioned before, everyone's description will be different and it just will create a bunch of noise when people start arguing about how wrong someone else's description was...
Thanks for the replies.

Got it moving forward.