Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins 3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink salon

Language Notes:
Entire encounter in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Blue balls + no money = a trip to Jan Jan.

I went a few days ago and had a terribly pointless encounter with the totally unenthusiastic and untalented Rika (you guys weren’t kidding about her), but I was nearby again today, so at the door I asked to be paired with anyone but Rika. The staff obliged with no additional nomination fee.

Miyako is definitely the youngest girl I’ve had at Jan Jan, albeit not exactly a spring chicken – she has very floppy tits, but she’s not unattractive, and she’s slim. But most of all she’s enthusiastic, friendly, obliging and she gives good head, which is plenty. Everything from the BJ to the conversation was very good, and well worth the low cost.

I don’t really want to pay the nomination fee at Jan Jan, since the main thing going for that place is the price, but from now on if I go there I’ll use the “no Rika” line and hope for Miyako :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Jan Jan is extremely hit and miss, but this time was a hit!

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/13/2022

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan, Miyako https://janjan-sugamo.com/profile/?id=9

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins 3,000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink salon

Language Notes:
Entire encounter in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Blue balls + no money = a trip to Jan Jan.

I went a few days ago and had a terribly pointless encounter with the totally unenthusiastic and untalented Rika (you guys weren’t kidding about her), but I was nearby again today, so at the door I asked to be paired with anyone but Rika. The staff obliged with no additional nomination fee.

Miyako is definitely the youngest girl I’ve had at Jan Jan, albeit not exactly a spring chicken – she has very floppy tits, but she’s not unattractive, and she’s slim. But most of all she’s enthusiastic, friendly, obliging and she gives good head, which is plenty. Everything from the BJ to the conversation was very good, and well worth the low cost.

I don’t really want to pay the nomination fee at Jan Jan, since the main thing going for that place is the price, but from now on if I go there I’ll use the “no Rika” line and hope for Miyako :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Jan Jan is extremely hit and miss, but this time was a hit!
Glad you had a good time; and be careful with the "No Rika" line. I had a terrible time with Kaede and said "no Kaede" for my visits for a month, until the staff realized how much I liked Miyako, then pretty much delivered every dragon and wraith available before her. Shit, one time I was so determined to get her I held onto a load through three banshees before she graced me, and unleashed it at light speed into her mouth that evening.

And indeed, Miyako has floppy tits now, as she is now definitely in her 50s, so age has taken its toll. Back in 2019 she was much, much sexier.