130m/43000 JPY

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a medicore session with Maron, I was looking for somebody more bodacius when I ran into Fuwari's twitter. She has a ton of pictures which looked decent and the price was right so I messaged her on twitter asking if foreigners were allowed and made an appointment shortly after. Had to call the store to confirm the appointment and hour and a half beforehand. I appreciated the extra half hour because it means I can comfortably make the call at home and then go to the store, whereas I sometimes have to rush, or awkwardly make the call on the train.

Looks wise, it was a total miss in my books. The cityheaven page says she's in her 20s, but she looks like shes well in her 30s. Her face wasn't my type at all, but I could see why other guys would find her pretty, so YMMV. However, the body was what I came here for, and it didn't disappoint. Super slim body and she has a visible 6 pack. Unfortunately, her boobs are fake (I really should have been able to tell from the pics, but I wanted to believeeeeee), but the overall packaging was good.

We moved up to the room which is standard soap size. She is an alright conversationalist. Fuwari will respond enthusiasticly when you talk to her, but once the conversation dies out, she doesn't actively try to keep it going. This ended up being alright since I spent most of the downtime soaking in the tub which is fine to do in silence (as opposed to sitting next to each other on the bed).

Fuwari asks if I want mat play and she tells me she's very good at it when I take her up on it. Her play is phenomenal. I learned later that she had just joined this store after working at a high end soap (Pepepino, I checked and its 60000 for 120m, so I guess I got a nice discount), so she is trained in mat play. It's hard to describe all the moves but it was possibly one of the best mat experiences I've had. From the little things like putting a small towel under my back, so I have something to latch on to and don't slide around like a fish on the mat, to this one thing she did that I can only describe as trying to deepthroat my foot(???). I was unfortunately on my belly and couldn't see what was going on but it felt wild and was oddly satisfying when I heard her choke a bit at the end.

After a pretty long mat play session, she starts to give BBBJ, the cap goes on via BJ, and then she rides cowgirl until I pop. Another shower, more time soaking and then another round in the bed. She was pretty good at kissing and seemed enthusiastic about DFK. I lasted longer so we got to cycle through a bunch of positions before I finished in missionary. Even though her tits are fake, they still felt pretty good. I've had too many bad experiences with enhanced boobs, but it actually looks and feels kinda natural, さすが日本.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Likely will not repeat on Fuwari, but will keep her on the roster if I'm feeling particularly strongly about mat play. Pleasant to talk to, but not a chatterbox. Dynamite body with a face that's not my type. May repeat with the store in the future as it's a gaijin tax free joint.

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024