2 hours for 77500

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'm going to try to put into words what heaven feels like because thats what it feels like with Moe. A lot of times you should expect some photoshop work on the girl in her photos but thats not the case with Moe, what you see is what you get. If you're worried about being able to converse in Japanese no need, Moe's english is about 70% of a fluent speakers and she's intelligent as hell.

[Experience]
Unfortunate for me I chose to stay in Shinjuku the the trip there was quite a bit of a ride. 45 minutes by train and then 15+ minutes walking to the store itself. November itself is kind of cold and the appointment time was at 6:30 so it was basically a stroll in a seedy neighborhood at night. When I got there staff was super friendly. Paid the front the fee and was shuffled into the waiting room for about 20 minutes.

After being called I walk out into to one cutest girl I've ever seen in my life. HUGE smile and when I say huge I mean HUGE, never had a lady so happy to see me other than my own mother. Moe is very bubbly and you can tell she really puts a lot of effort into making you feel comfortable.

Was a little nervous when we got into the room since it was my first soapland experience in Japan. I'm sure Moe could sense this so she guided me along first by taking off and folding all my clothes. Sooner after she started undressing and MAN if perfection was put into a girls frame this would be it. Moe is on the shorter side but she has large breast, a thin waist, and a nice perky butt. I believe she told me she was half American, quarter Korean, and quarter Japanese (Sorry if I got it wrong I was focused on other things).

Moe started with a BBBJ and its the way she she looks up at you that gets me. At times like these you have to think about other things like whats for dinner or else that first shots going to come within minutes. If i'm gonna shoot its going to be inside. I kiss her say "SUITCHI"! She smiles and transitions into CG. The moment its enters it's pure bliss, I figured from reading around the forums that Moe is just magical and somehow got the condom on when I wasn't looking. During moments as your eyes roll into the back of your head you don't really think so you proceed onward! As I get closer, somehow with my fragmented mind I manage to utter the words "I'm going to come". She says "Please come for me", which were the magic words as within the minute she became the personification of a twinky.

Mat play was next, I was never really a fan but it's great conversation as you get lathered by a beautiful girl. After being cleaned up once again we enter CG, I wish we would have switched positions more but it's impossible to think with Moe around. We clean up and spend the rest of the time cuddling and talking about life. Pushed her to sleep more since she doesn't seep well, which we both laughed at.

10/10 girl.
10/10 GFE.
10/10 experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
Yes, this review was written by the request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Just a side note, Moe definitely knows that this site exist. After leaving Moe sends me a cute little video message and tells me to review her on both Google and TAG.

Thanks again Moe! I hope you're sleeping enough the next time I see you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

She also requested I write a review on here after I saw her. I'm curious if it's a purely her thing or if Hisyo is pushing it as a store.

Hi all, great reviews. I think It’s her thing since she knows some English and not the store. I’ve been with other Hisyo folks and not have had them push for a review. But fyi I think there are a few English speakers in Yoshikawa with the best of them being Moe - Hisyo , Minami Takigawa - Lions, Mayuki - Versailles. Rina Asami from Segretario knows a little English too.

She also requested I write a review on here after I saw her. I'm curious if it's a purely her thing or if Hisyo is pushing it as a store.
Moe works very hard on her SNS. Her new twitter is very active in the short time it's been up, posting multiple times a day to encourage voting on City Heaven.
She seems to value it highly, so I think it's a no-brainer for her to encourage people to share their good experiences of her as it helps promote her.
Edit: her new twitter is now banned as well!

Makes me wonder, how does she know you are on TAG?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she tells this to all her English speaking customers, or shot from the hip. Obviously someone could have told, but she could have found it herself as well. Plenty savvy, cares about SNS, good English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
yes this is actually my question, do you deny being user/member of TAG given the situation?

Personally don't see much merit in confirming you are a member. At best maybe a "I've heard of it but never checked it out".

It isn't a positive, at least not for me, Asahi at Bijin Lab have read my reviews and knows its me.
Not to bring up old shit but I also got issues at Happy Mat after some idiot brought up my reviews directly with provider.

All this because someone of you reading here couldn't keep your trap.

Since, I am very more selective who I review and which shops I share.

Makes me wonder, how does she know you are on TAG?
I did not tell her I was on TAG. She sent me a link to the site and Google reviews. She never mentioned the site during the session itself and when she asked how I found her I told her I saw her Twitter. I'm very cagey about discussing TAG with providers, I also don't think it's a good idea for them, or especially shops, to monitor the reviews or know of them.

Edit: Initially shared a screenshot of the message but it was on her private LINE and I messed up the privacy edit.

Last edited:
Poor girl has terrible luck with social media. She's lost an Instagram and another Twitter in the last couple weeks. It's weird, I'd say her posts are fairly less explicit than a lot of other girls I follow. She works really hard on her social media presence and I feel bad it keeps getting shut down.

Poor girl has terrible luck with social media. She's lost an Instagram and another Twitter in the last couple weeks. It's weird, I'd say her posts are fairly less explicit than a lot of other girls I follow. She works really hard on her social media presence and I feel bad it keeps getting shut down.
I took a look out of curiosity back when her prior twitter was up; it's a little bewildering why her twitter keeps getting axed, I agree. Some of my Bijin Lab favorites post what are essentially nudes and get away with it, whereas Moe's are much tamer in comparison. I wonder if she's triggering the algorithm somehow...

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums