Guest viewing is limited

Moe of Mina a Teaser

bichan2

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mina Relaxation Salon near Machida Station http://es-mina.com/ Provider: Moe http://es-mina.com/staff/moe/index.html

Date of Encounter:
May 21 Afternoon

Contact Method:
Walk in but you can call and make appointment 0427093668

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes thought to be from their Menu #4 Akusuri & foam lymph course (¥13000) But paid ¥12000 + ¥500 sheet fee

Type/Location:
Massage Relaxation Salon Near Machida Station

Language Notes:
Survival Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First time visit to this place though I have Been eyeing this place for a while. No smoke smell as you enter as well nice cozy atmosphere.

When I made my course selection I thought it to be # 4 Akusuri & foam lymph . The cost I thought to be paying was ¥13500, but the guy gave me back change that made it ¥12500 and didn't think much about it. So maybe a miscommunication on my part.

Anyway got introduced to Moe a beautiful Asian short haired lady in a yellow short skirt well V neck top. Took the short walk to the room. Was asked unclothe and was wrapped around with a towel. Moved into the shower room got to the foam wash. Moe's hands were soft and felt very nice being rubbed all over with the foam soap. Her teasing got me going a little hoping for more as she rubber my inner thighs and crotch area. I gave some compliments and started see that she may be from a different country than Japan because the simple Japanese I was using she didn't understand. She had me turn over and worked on the front of my body and the teasing continued. She rinse me down, dried me off and moved onto the room for the massage. She offered tea between the treatments.

Moe gave me a disposable thong to put on. I told her "Do I have to". She said "yes". I gave her a sad face joking with her. Strange feeling as it was my first using a thong for a massage. The massage started facing down towel over the body. Moe's technique was firm and constant feeling nice throughout the massage. After about 40 mins the towel came off the body and Moe started the oil portion. Touches got lighter & sensual feeling & more arousing. She used her hair along the back legs and back. I tried to lightly touch her but she move my hands away. I told myself I try again in a short bit. She had me bring each leg out & up towards my side. Using her soft hands she started massaging my crotch area feeling VERY good and telling her so, but never touching my balls or penis. I lifted my hips higher hoping for something more. She moved even closer hoping again for more. I told myself what a teaser. I told her it feels so good in Japanese. Of course I wanted more. She the pulled legs back started massaging my legs with her soft smooth legs lightly. She finished the back and wiped me down with several small hot towels. My thoughts by then, was all this finished but she asked me to turn over on my back. She cover the mid part of my body with the towel. She put her face down letting her hair hang rubbing it over my upper body teasing me again. She the laid down beside rubbing her hands all over the chest and thigh area getting closer to the crotch area teasing more. While doing so she allowed light touches to her back, hair and side. She move slightly away started using oil on the upper body and crotch area but never touching balls and penis. I motioned for her to give me a HE ending but said no, but pointed back at me to massage my self to relief. She got some toilet paper laid it on my stomach and took off my thong which already had pre-cum all over it. I proceeded to rub myself to relieve the tension she built up inside of me teasing me so much I ached while she watched. She ask if I needed oil to help in the relief but I had already finished. She got some hot towels and wiped me down. She then I ask if I wanted a shower and took up the offer but she didn't join me. Finished the shower and got dressed. Was offered tea. I asked Moe if she likes to get massages. She said yes and I gave her quick neck and shoulder massage. Before leaving gave her some small chocolates, a hug & kiss. Giving her a kiss on the cheek surprised her and think she liked it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will Repeat with Moe to see if I can get her to give the HE next time & maybe different provider later.

Mina is easy to find and has a point card should you visit multiple times.

Attachments

• IMG_5013.JPG
    IMG_5013.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5014.JPG
    IMG_5014.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
A second visit was made and was provided with Moe again. Was quite happy to see me again. Gave her some cookies at the beginning and she was surprised. She wore a short pink outfit this time. We both seemed more relaxed this time and was hoping for more. She still teased a lot but nothing more. After lying beside me me softly rubbing my chest and mid section she took my and laid it on little guy and said go ahead and finish yourself. ;) I took her hand and put it on the little guy back and asked her "you help me". We went back and forth a couple times laughing. :sneaky: :LOL:I still had to finish myself, but she help by dripping oil on the little guy and rubbing around the mid section which felt really nice. :p She asked if I wanted to shower, but it got busy with the shower area and it would have been another 20 minutes before it was available. So she offered to wet towel me down. Afterwards I gave her a small massage which she enjoyed and wanted more but time was limited. In our conversation I found out she is from China so I understood more why some of my Japanese wasn't understood. We laugh about that too. Anyway I will visit again though I only get the teasing, the massage is decent. If anyone else visits Mina in Machida please give a review should you find something else interesting.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the detailed review bichan2!

I'm trying to understand what the attraction of these tease places is when, for the same price at a FH, you can both strip down for washing uninhibited play. To me it sounds like blue balls, frustration and rejection, but that's just me.

I suppose it's just that - the tease of maybe next time she won't resist my touching, maybe next time she'll jerk me off, maybe, maybe, maybe... Is the fun in the possibility? I'm just asking.