120 minutes for 72000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Since I was staying in Shinjuku while in Tokyo I figured I should hobby somewhere close by. Through a quick forum search I found Barubola which happened to be two blocks away. WHY NOT RIGHT? Based off her profile Mogami most definitely had touch ups done, but by all means she is not ugly. Her body isn't the typical thin petite Japanese girl but more so of an Asian American girl (which I actually prefer, means she has a little bit more meat on her which usually mean larger breast and ass). Her body is a solid 9/10.

[Experience]
This one was a little tougher to navigate just because Mogami's english isn't the greatest. I know it's to be expected but my last two experiences were so english heavy it threw me off a little. She has just enough english to get by but most of the time we used google translate which was fine, better than not understanding each other.

Mat play actually started first which in my head was strange but hey she's the professional not me. She washes me off and from the tub I watch her set everything up. Hard to take my eyes off her, remember, banging body. Soon after I get on the mat and play starts. It feels nice but I guess I'm just not a mat play kinda guy. I did mention that my feet hurt from walking a lot so she did give me a mini massage on my legs which I thought was very thoughtful. Mogami then flips me over and laughs as I call her strong. Cap goes on and CBJ starts. This is where I get confused because at Hisyo it was BBBJ so I'm a little confused on what the norm is but I enjoy it anyways as I look down and my eyes meet hers. She gets in CG and starts riding, I pop in about 15 minutes and she proceeds to clean me off once again giving me a massage.

This appointment was at roughly 10am so I was pretty tired after having a long night/morning with robo deli so we just cuddle. I'm starting to see the trend with my experiences, I guess I enjoy the GFE more than I had originally thought. As I glance at the clock I was surprised how much time went into mat play. We had only about 20 minutes left. I tell her one more time which she responded that she has to get ready and dressed in about 10 minutes. I said OK NO PROBLEM I CAN DO IT which she responds with a laugh. She gives me a HJ til jr is up again and then its back into her mouth. I signal her to turn around and I take her to pound town in DS. I went a little over 10 minutes and then popped which she does a little cheer. We clean up, she gives me a recommendation for a lunch place, and I'm out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Most likely will repeat the store but not the same provider.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023