Guest viewing is limited

Momimomi - Suidobashi - Massage/he Service

Tokidoki

Ruler of None
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Girl's Name Unknown, Can't match the picture, but Chinese.

Date of Encounter:
4/13/2016 - 7PM'ish

Contact Method:
Walk In / Website: http://www.relax-m.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 Minutes / 7,900 Yen

Type/Location:
Incall @ Just a short walk out of the station.

Language Notes:
Japanese, No English except maybe 'OK' from time to time.

Details of the Encounter:
Based on this review: http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/suidobashi.10746/

I took a chance and stopped by this shop for a try since I was headed to Iidabashi for a dinner at 9pm.

Arrival:
As soon as the elevator doors open on the 5th floor, a bunch of alarms go off to let the staff know the elevator has arrived and someone is there. It took about 2 minutes for someone to finally come out and greet me. The first girl to greet me was a middle-aged Chinese woman who seemed to be with a client (which she was) and I asked her if they were full and she said no. So, she asked me to sit on the small couch and just as I sat down, a older Chinese woman came in the door to the stairs... and some brief discussion between the first woman and her, seemed like an argument. :eek:

Course Setup & Surprise:
The first woman asked which course and I told her that I'd like to have the 70 minute course as advertised on their webpage and she said okay. THEN... that's when she dropped the bomb on me... "We're kind of busy, can you wait 30 minutes?" -- I wasn't in a hurry, so I said fine. She then shuffled me to one of the rooms in the back. The cubicles are separated by a wall, but it doesn't go all the way up to the ceiling... better than the places with curtains. I got settled in the room and I heard the first woman go into the next cubicle and began to finish off the other client.

Intermission:
The main attraction I had about this place is that they had a large selection of girls, but it's just my luck that at 7PM on a Weekday, there's only ONE girl working. (The older Chinese woman wasn't a worker, but just cleaning or some support staff?) - I waited the 30min and had undressed in the meantime, then the first woman comes in, finally and things get underway.

Service:
It started with the body wash, small talk and eventually finish with lots of soapy rubbing and playful poking from the back and front. She dried me off and we moved back to the cubicle. From there, the standard face-down massage begun as you would expect. No real surprises from here on out... when it came time for the flip, she pretty much started the HE part of the visit right away with her laying my by side and my arm around her with right hand placed on the outside of the right breast. (no nude) She was pretty skilled at nipple play and the coordination between the nipple play made for a big release. :D After that, she went to wash up and toss the tissues... she came back and took me back to the shower and I washed myself off and reset from the events that had just happened. I returned back to the cubicle and she finished the massage with me lying face-up and some more small talk. After that was done, I got dressed and was on my way.

Overall:
- Clean shop in general.
- The wash bed was kind of smelly, at least I think it was the bed... it could have been the area around it.
- Room was nice, good privacy for a place like that.
- The woman I saw was friendly but older, I still can't figure out who it is from the pictures on the site.
- I paid 10,000 and got 2,000 yen back... lost 100 yen, I guess. haha.
- Shop is easy to find and the area around there is pretty nice.

I'll keep it as an option to go back for at least one more try.

Thanks to the other reviewer who posted about this place the first time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nothing really to add, average service at best? Just wish there had been more of a choice of girls instead of just the one compared to what they have on their website.

Thanks for the additional review!
I remember checking out the site the first time and thought that they had a wide selection of girls, but no schedule?

How many rooms are in the shop?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the additional review!
I remember checking out the site the first time and thought that they had a wide selection of girls, but no schedule?

How many rooms are in the shop?

Sorry, it seemed to be about 4 rooms? The shower is in the front near the elevator and then a small hall passage between 3 or 4 rooms, there is a backroom or office of some type too.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Sorry, it seemed to be about 4 rooms? The shower is in the front near the elevator and then a small hall passage between 3 or 4 rooms, there is a backroom or office of some type too.

Ah, ok... thanks. About average size then for those types.

Reactions: Tokidoki
Too bad, i see you review only now.
More complete ( i' don't know it's was only masturbation place)
I really don't know why you recommand place like this:
First is not massage, a massage with handjob are always bad! Always! For the same price, you can have a reel massage in legal massage institute.
So, stay the handjob.... We can have blowjob for less price, so why go at place like this??? Why???
At sugamo you can have bad massage( all massage with sexual service are bad because not giving by professionnal) and Fuck sex ( blowjob, masturbation, fuck sex.. You can have what you want..... For the same price)
And of course, i forget it was golden week that explain why the price is higher.( but " thanks" to guy like you, who post good review, i did go)