Guest viewing is limited

Peach Pine [Kawasaki] (SL) Momo - Got a pair of great peaches!

https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/peachpine/
It’s quite easy to tell. Lack of keigo and/or sentences ending with です rather than letting it run on with が, けど。Or using 私 all the time.

I’ve had Gen Z providers tell me my Japanese was too formal though, so I’m brushing up on my slang but it’s also hard not to sound like a teenage girl. It’s a struggle.
Outside of bad grammar and odd word choice, using watashi and anata with Keigo is a giant hint because that’s what machine translation will only use. Any other pronouns and casual speech suggests that it was actually done by a person

Reactions: hanito
No provider name mentioned but a girl told me she has seen a surge in booking requests in google translate Japanese, if you don't know your shit don't try to fake it. Just stick to the Yoshiwara or Yokohama foreigner friendly shops.

No soapland in Kawasaki cater to non Japanese speakers!
On this topic, I'm curious: what's the best way to inform girls that your Japanese is much better in speaking/listening than when it comes to communicating over text?

On this topic, I'm curious: what's the best way to inform girls that your Japanese is much better in speaking/listening than when it comes to communicating over text?
In this situation it would honestly be a very poor decision by me to share exactly that in this thread. But advice in your case would be to say out loud what you wanna communicate and then put it into print.

The exact same reason why the review features only the reply from the store.
Some will copy it.

Last edited:
Well, before this review gets locked, back to Momo and Peach Pine.
I was looking for another soapland in Kawasaki for my upcoming trip. And maid is somewhat in my bucket list. Admission and nomination fees being waived for now also makes it more enticing.

In this situation it would honestly be a very poor decision by me to share exactly that in this thread. But advice in your case would be to say out loud what you wanna communicate and then put it into print.

The exact same reason why the review features only the reply from the store.
Some will copy it.
Understandable, it's an question of proper communication from my end but I totally get how lazier/less responsible folks would take advantage of that kind of advice. Appreciate it!

I have the opposite problem. My written understanding and written sentence creation is much better than my listening comprehension and ability to craft sentences in real time. My main interaction with Japanese in the US is reading hours upon hours of eroge/native reading materials and looking up words in dictionaries (J-J and J-E) and grammar as I come across new stuff I haven't seen before.

I have the opposite problem. My written understanding and written sentence creation is much better than my listening comprehension and ability to craft sentences in real time. My main interaction with Japanese in the US is reading hours upon hours of eroge/native reading materials and looking up words in dictionaries (J-J and J-E) and grammar as I come across new stuff I haven't seen before.
I find most people seem to gravitate towards one or the other, but not both, at least initially. I have far more experience with conversing in Japanese compared to reading or writing it, since I've been exposed to the sound of it for most of my life. I'm nowhere near fluent, but I'm confident of my ability to hold my own in extended conversations.

Reactions: Alice
I visited earlier this month as a walk-in, said I was a Japanese-American, and they let me in with a so-so level of Japanese (roughly N4), and let me have a pick from three providers. It was a rainy day and looked like a pretty slow day for all the soapland in the area.

Not feeling like writing a review, but just wanted to add a data point that it's possible to get in as a walk-in without great Japanese.

I’ve had Gen Z providers tell me my Japanese was too formal though, so I’m brushing up on my slang but it’s also hard not to sound like a teenage girl. It’s a struggle.
Honestly I could care less as long as it sounds weird, I am weird and no translation app can copy that.
My pink skin won't lie in the end anyway.

Honestly I could care less as long as it sounds weird, I am weird and no translation app can copy that.
My pink skin won't lie in the end anyway.

Yeah, I also couldn't care less. I am pretty sure I sound like a teenage girl and like a retarded one on top of that.

Better to sound like a none threatening dork than like somebody who is trying to hard.

Reactions: Kuromi
Visited the shop this morning and had a great session with Minase. Staff were friendly and although the decor was basic and old fashioned, the shop is clean.
Will be back to try more providers there.

Visited the shop this morning and had a great session with Minase. Staff were friendly and although the decor was basic and old fashioned, the shop is clean.
Will be back to try more providers there.
How was your experience? Forgot the person I saw's name (she's not there anymore, it seems), I found her attractive but inexperienced, so her service ability could have been better.

I would like to go back because I like their genre (younger, bustier, school-type) but I also worry it will be more inexperienced types with so-so service.

How was your experience? Forgot the person I saw's name (she's not there anymore, it seems), I found her attractive but inexperienced, so her service ability could have been better.
I saw Minase. Not so attractive face, but still cute. Not so experienced or skilled either, as you found. Had some bust on her, though.

Overall had the total girl next door you hook up with in the heat of the moment vibe, which I liked. Not skilled, but seemed to really enjoy herself.
Maybe I will write a review on her and share all.