Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Preamble

Was up early in the morning with nothing on the agenda exploring Tokyo, so decided to pay a visit to Yoshiwara. Booked a cab to the nearby museum and decided to walk down the different streets, some with men outside certain stores calling out to me to take a look if I had time. There were also some staff in certain shops staring at me from inside their shop's glass door as I walked by as well which was a little jarring and freaky for me, as they were standing as if they were mannequins but the eyes were glued onto me. I walked by nonetheless. After some time, I came across the familiar Y-shirts sign on a billboard as I walked by, and decided to walk in.

Booking
Entering the store, I was greeted my 3 older gentlemen in suits and asked the staff if foreigners were welcome in Japanese, to which the staff responded with a light nod, motioning me to a waiting room. After a short wait, one of the 3 older gentlemen walked in and started introducing to me the 2 girls available at the moment, which were Miyu (みゆ) and Momo (もも). The staff pointed to Momo and told me in English "She, very good" with a smirk and a thumbs up, which made me a laugh a little because his face was so dead serious before. I oblige and pick Momo going for 90mins. I hand over the cash and was then asked to change waiting rooms, with the staff providing me a towel and some tea while I wait.

https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=miyu
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=momo

In the waiting room I see that there's another guy waiting for his turn, he looked Japanese. He was nervously staring at his nails and his body language was really tense. I felt bad that he might be uncomfortable with another person around in the waiting room or that it could be his first visit to such a shop so I decided to interact with him to see if I can help him calm down. I pass the nail clipper to him and point to his tea as a way to get him to calm down, to which he responded by cutting his nails at lightspeed, like one clip per nail less than 6-7 seconds per hand or something like that, downed his tea and then asked to go to the toilet. When he returned I tapped my chest twice with my fist and saluted him off as a show that it'll be ok, and the staff calls him which makes him jolt up to stand up straight. He bows as a way of saying thanks and leaves the room as the staff calls him from the waiting room. A little funny exchange for me before the service I suppose. Shortly after, the older gentleman who spoke to me calls me to meet Momo. With a nice smile Momo greeted me and took me by the hand, ushering me upstairs, but I had a sudden urge to take a leak (probably due to the tea). I shared that with the staff and they told me that I could use a toilet upstairs next to the provider rooms. I obliged and had a little confusion episode between which pair of slippers I had to use for the toilet which Momo found hilarious. The toilet also had some speakers which played like tap running or water dripping noises which I found interesting. Possibly to help someone take a leak I guess?

The Girl
Momo looked to be around her late 20s or early 30s instead of the reported 21 on the website IMO, and her face and jaw were rounder than expected in the pictures I saw before while doing my own research on girls from Y-shirts. She was also packing a good amount of extra fat around her waist, but nothing too much till the point that it would make her really unattractive. She was certainly still cute, and her bust and hips showing through the shirt she was wearing was certainly something that I could look forward to. Other things I noticed would be that she had fake eyelashes and styled glitter nails just to mention my observations.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/girlid-23117468/?mypage_flg=1

The Service
Upon making our introductions and starting to undress, I communicate with Momo with some Japanese initially but later realise that she is able to understand some English words and short sentences which was a nice change of pace as I wouldn't need to stress over my Japanese communication skills. We converse about the different things we like to do on the bed as I do my usual check in with the provider on anything that may be NG during the shower. I requested to skip mat play and use the bed for 90mins. She mentioned that she was ok with any plays but requested for me to be gentle if I was going to spank during doggy.

Momo then grabs me by the wrist and places my hands on her breasts, the go to signal that we could begin. We start off with some light kisses as we slowly move each other to the bed, lightly making out. She then tells me to lie on my back which I oblige and she proceeds to kiss me from my chest down to my member, licking and sucking me off to get me ready. She laughed a little and commented that I was really lively, where she said that she was surprised I was ready so quickly. Sliding on the condom (which was bloody thick), she asks me what position I'd like to start with and I opt for missionary. The point of insertion was a surprise for me, as her pussy was quite tight - she didn't give off the vibe that she was tense at all and looked relaxed, so I decided to start moving. Her moans were soft and cute, but nothing too much to give off the vibe that she was pretending. She motions to me for a kiss, to which I lean in and happily do so. After a while I decide to switch things up and go for doggy, and goddamn did I feel a tight grip around my dick as I entered, even though the condom was so thick. Her bakery was certainly no joke either, every thrust made incomprehensible sounds while she matched her hip movements backwards into my thrusts, which made me feel really good. She also switched it up by swirling her hips in different directions while I was lightly spanking her as I couldn't resist her bubble butt (no red marks guaranteed! ;)) . With her unpredictable hip movements, I soon get the rush to pop, and as I tell her that I am about to cum, she proceeds to move her hips back even more against mine, which made the pop feel heavenly. I lean onto her back a little bit and reach in for a kiss which she accepted. She then hands me tissues, I remove the condom, clean up and we converse a little about the skincare brands/products she would recommend upon my asking. I compliment her saying that her skin was really clear, and we share some light kisses to signal the start of another round in which I requested a blowjob.

Momo obliged and started with some light tongue action, licking my balls and playing around with the shaft like a lollipop. It certainly felt very good. Eventually she started taking it in her mouth about halfway, with her tongue swirling around the shaft at the same time. On a normal day I think I would've popped pretty easily after a while but I was a little lacking on sleep and energy in general. While her technique was good I didn't manage to get the rush to pop, so towards the end of the time I told her that it was ok and we that we could just relax for the remaining time. We proceed to the shower where we conversed about food and travels around Japan, eventually getting dressed. At this point when trying to walk out of the room my legs started to shake lmao, might have been the 50k steps the day prior or just really good sex but oh boy were my legs giving out a little while going down the stairs. She giggles a little at my predicament and waves me goodbye as the staff greets me and closes the curtain.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hope my little preamble and booking story wasn't too long winded. Decided to document it since it was an interesting morning overall. I found Momo to be really chill overall and easy to have a conversation with, and she certainly has good technique in the sheets. While I would recommend her, do be prepared to expect that what is shown in her pictures are different in terms of her face, waist and tummy size. She's still cute though.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024