Momoa - The AV star next door

Soapland Name:
Blue Tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-49576757/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes (55,000) (no extra for gaijin)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Momoa followed me on Twitter and when I followed her back she messaged me to come and see her. I am weak to that sort of thing, so I agree to meet.

Classic great service from Tokyo Blue shop staff with a drive from Minowa station, standard 24 hours advanced confirmation call to the shop, and tea in the waiting room. I am the only one in there this time.

Appearance
I actually went in blind to this one. I knew she was an JAV star (she writes in her profile) so assumed Momoa was hot, but could not find her videos (admittedly I did not search very much). I had no idea what to expect, and when I saw her on the stairs, I was a bit surprised. She has some mega photoshop magic on her profile pics. She is what I would call chubby, and if you said fat, it would not be much of a stretch, at least in Japan. She also has a few small tattoos that she doesn't show on CH. Quite a strong chin and a few moles on her face. Watch her video and you can get a real sense of what she looked like. I am not against her tattoos, died hair, or her bigger body, and overall, I would still call her attractive and sexy.
She has really captivating eyes and great style, nice genuine smile. I would give her body a 6/10 and her face a 7/10. She makes up for these below.

Room
Standard soapland room, except it's clean, because the shop is new.

Personality
Really fun and I had a great time with her socially. Talked about her tattoos and her interests. Straight up "Gyaru" personality, and socially, she is one of my favourite providers. Really fun to talk to, confident in herself, and I would love to take her out for a drink sometime. 9/10 in the personality department.

Service
From the moment we stepped into the room it was on. She started DFK and stripping me in the entrance, letting me do the same for her, and she give a great-great BBBJ before pulling me to the bed. (Note: As ever, I was freshly showered, teeth brushed and looking clean and well-dressed before entering, which may have helped get service before bathing). A good amount of DATY, and she is really sensitive there! Easy to cum, just like in her movies, (I watched after). Quivering orgasms, which I love! No fake moans (I believe) and she really go into it. She had an all natural bush, which I am happy with, but pai-pan lovers may not appreciate the tuft of hair.
Start off in missionary and wow, her pussy feels incredible. Not sure I have ever felt something that good in my life. I wont go into it, but I could not take it long and popped once after a few minutes.
Off for a wash (sweaty now) and bath, and Momoa did something I have never seen before. She mixed the nuru gel into the body wash to make it mousse like. OK... Then she rubbed clit on my leg...sexy! She did BBBJ with the soap still on me as well. Wow, what a great experience. We hop in the bath for a great chat, and I got to know her a bit.
Rinse off, then back to the bed for a variety of positions. Doggy, side lying doggy, missionary, and finish again in doggy. She seems to love doggy. I can usually go 3 rounds in 2 hours at Tokyo Blue, but this time I was utterly spent with just two. I think a large part of it, was her amazing pussy. 9/9/10 in the service department.

We clean up, and she unhurriedly helps me leave. Friendly goodbye and seems genuinely happy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A chubby AV star that provides exactly what you see in her movies. Check out Sana Mukai. Great personality, and possibly the best feeling pussy I have even been in.

Certainly not for everyone, so watch her JAV and see if she is right for you.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Warning to all reading this, before booking Momoa, also read @Luke JP ‘s review on her and make an informed decision.
She can be as good as you see in her AV (which is exactly the service I got) or real bad, as Luke wrote. Proceed with caution.

Aw man.. I'm glad you had a good time but I'm salty I evidently got her on a bad day

• Sad
Reactions: SpecialK
i am curious at the encounter - any background for her to follow you on twitter proactively?

i am curious at the encounter - any background for her to follow you on twitter proactively?

Probably just a sales strategy. Follow those who are mutually following the girls at your store and try to bring them in to see you as well, assuming some interest in your shop.

She seems to be always hustling on Twitter, to try to build her following.

Aw man.. I'm glad you had a good time but I'm salty I evidently got her on a bad day
Yeah, I would be too.

I got the same treatment from Kanon (former Club39 girl) in the past and will never go back to her again, despite her promising lots of extra options next time I can go see her.

Says on her Twitter that she lost 10kg and is not chubby anymore. Good for her, good for us.

Reactions: hardharry
She moved to Lavieen Rose.

Sounds like the management at Tokyo Blue was bullying and mean to her. Calling her fat, ugly and saying she could never get another job because of her tattoos. Brutal

• Wow
Reactions: Alice
Sounds like the management at Tokyo Blue was bullying and mean to her. Calling her fat, ugly and saying she could never get another job because of her tattoos. Brutal
As the bullying of the girl taking time off for menstruation wasn't enough.

Everyone who uses Blue Tokyo from now on officially supports poor treatment of women!

As the bullying of the girl taking time off for menstruation wasn't enough.
Suzuna also dropped a comment once (that I cannot share here), and it made me feel that she was a bit scared of the management. I thought it was just a Japanese-respect-the-shop-rules-as-law type thing, but now I wonder if she is really is afraid of them. Maybe I will ask her about this.
Everyone who uses Blue Tokyo from now on officially supports poor treatment of women.
One time when I was there, an older guy was ushering people into the waiting rooms and to the shuttle. He was really rude to me, and I wonder if that is the way Tokyo Blue treats the girls...🤔

We all know that by visiting soapland we are in a moral grey area. However, if everyone is benefiting and happy, then I have nothing but good feelings about it. If the girls are getting optionally abused then I want nothing to do with this place.

Glad Momoa seems happier at Lavieen Rose now. Good for her.

Suzuna also dropped a comment once (that I cannot share here), and it made me feel that she was a bit scared of the management. I thought it was just a Japanese-respect-the-shop-rules-as-law type thing, but now I wonder if she is really is afraid of them. Maybe I will ask her about this.
I spoke to Suzuna and she says she has never been treated poorly and has lots of freedome in her schedule.

So, maybe top girls like Suzuna get treated well and new or lower tier girls get bullied...

Last edited: