15,000 yen + 3,000 costume change

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As I did not research prior to my arrival in Kyoto, I simply searched for "erotic massage" in google maps hoping for a decent massage and release. The place popped up as one of the searches. The website does not specify anything beyond a massage but seeing how revealing the girls profile are, I thought it must at least have HJ offered, and it was convincing enough for me to try. Spoiler: No HJ offered.

I contacted them via LINE on the same night for available girls and was assigned あみ. They are fairly responsive in the booking process and providing directions when I got lost. It was an in-call session in a self-service apartment/hotel and I entered the room by dialing the room number provided.

After showering myself and putting on a disposable underwear, she pointed towards a handful of costumes hanging by the wall and I opted for a nurse outfit for additional 3,000 yen. The action took place on a floor mattress, with a long mirror placed on the floor angled to see the whole action. A generous amount of hot oil was used throughout the session but the massage has little strength to it. After a fair amount of upper body rubbing the oil soaked through her outfit to reveal her bra/ undies and lots of eye contact as she continued rubbing which I admit was sexy in its own way. Disappointingly, there was no contact to the gentlemen part throughout the session and no HJ was offered, and I went home blue-balled.

At the end of the session we showered each other and actually went past the stated time.

----

I also decided to try another girl the next day which I will briefly mention here. I couldn't provide a name because they assigned あみ (the same girl) during the booking, but she turned out to be a different girl. Same SOP but she was much more restrictive, or perhaps shy and used a towel to cover my groin area throughout. She was much prettier and bustier but the massage remains weak.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
あみ (Ami) is a pleasant looking girl with decent figure and offered to shower together which I appreciated. However, no removal of top combined with weak massage is disappointing. If you're hoping for a decent massage and release, look elsewhere.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022

I think this thread belongs in the massage section btw

I have had a similar experience in a "men's esthe" in terms of no HE offered but the massage experience was very different (probably the best sensual massage I ever had, even without HE).

Some more experienced members will have a better view on this than me, my thoughts are:
1) The standard service is no HE in a men's esthe, which makes it very safe to go to, show up on your credit card bill at home, not be accused of cheating, etc
2) How sensual the massage becomes is solely at the discretion of the girl, and since there is no "paying for extra" unlike at a CMP, there is no immediate incentive
3) Some of the girl's clients are regulars that come every week and other things may or may not happen (at the discretion of the girl)
4) Some places are very restrictive in terms of what the girl is allowed to do, so meeting her for a "business trip massage" (outcall massage) or other venue will have increase chances of something happening (but again only for regulars)
5) The girls know that gaijin's rarely become regulars, so again have no incentive to exercise their discretion

This is definitely men’s esute メンズエステ where many places don’t offer HE. But just like any service it depends on the provider. The are is big community on twitter. If you find girls on twitter, many times you can book directly with them. There would be interaction with the shop as you usually need to confirm reservation an hour beforehand and then call for directions to the room.

I have a regular girl I see in Shinjuku and have had nothing more than a very sensual massage with plenty of oil and skin to skin contact, but the paper pants stay on the whole time. We’ve gone out to eat (on the clock), but nothing more.

I have tried a couple places where micro bikini is an option. Both times there was a semi HE. More of the girl rubbing her body against me until cumming. Although no groping was allowed, both times breasts did pop out and there was no rush to cover up.

This service definitely isn’t for everyone, but for me it’s more about just hitting it off with the provider so continue to blue ball it.

This service definitely isn’t for everyone, but for me it’s more about just hitting it off with the provider so continue to blue ball it.

I think this is a great point. My last visit for example (review pending approval) felt like the most intimate massage I ever had, even though no HE, and we both really enjoyed ourselves. But if I had been looking specifically for a HE I might have left dissatisfied, so definitely not a service for everyone...

Great insights by everyone. Looking back now, I was definitely too focused on having a HE that I wasn't "present" throughout the session. Knowing what to expect, I would probably have enjoyed the session a lot more but it still remains a unique and pleasant experience for me.

I also agree that it was a very intimate and sensual massage, more so than Club Amour which is the closest thing I can compare to, but I guess it also depends on the girl and chemistry.

I'm not able to update my original post but I would recommend the service but manage your expectation!

Last edited: