Guest viewing is limited

More Esute Massage Oedo Goten

justthetip

TAG Member
Reaction score
Thanks to your advice I dropped by here. Also would have never found had it not been for the directions.

Rang the button, tencho came out and asked if I spoke Japanese. I'm native so no issues there.

Walked in, a line of about 3 young guys waiting on the couch. This place must be popular! Really awesome atmosphere with all the old movie and enka singer posters. Traditional Japanese music ambience. When it came to choose tencho told me who was available or said I could wait. I took the readily available Mi-mu-ro and 90 minutes. Her Japanese was impeccable despite me thinking she was Chinese.

Of course her age was 28 on the card but in reality probably 35. We got in the room, I played it cool and talked to her. Immediately took off my clothes and she started to feel me up. Reciprocrated and she said it was shower time.

No shower play. Shower had mold all inside. Pretty dank area and curtains around the showers. Tape literally holding the door together.

I get back in the room and she proceeds to massage. Better than the usual for these kinds of places.

Once I flip she lies down next to me with robe slightly open. I ask her to open more and proceed to take off her bra, no resistance at all. She's got quite a few tattoos which leads me to believe the less than savory. Markedly obvious are the Chinese kanji on her neck. C cup. Rest of her body is pretty solid.

I entertained her the whole time so she slipped off her panties and played along. In the end she asked me to finger her, she gave me full body lip service and asked if I wanted FS. I declined but offered to continue to play with her. She then challenged me to go for two times. She worked really hard and we succeeded :) Full-body lip service wasn't on par with the deri girls but best I've had at an esute.

Therapist Rating: 3/5
Shop rating: 4/5 (if only the showers weren't so bad...)
Overall rating: 3.5/5

This is the best explicitly seikan men's esute place I've been to. But considering the shower and not being terribly price sensitive I think I'd still opt for hoteru and deri since it's easier to get actualy 20-year oldls or even 18-year olds.

@Kanawagawa & TheScientist: Are the other girls younger? Any girls with a large cupsize? The youngest in the cards I saw was 24 which means late 20s I reckon.

Reactions: MossBoss
What day and time did you turn up?

Tried a few times to enter this place without luck. I assume my timing has just been unlucky. (I am not the type that usually gets rejected...at least in p4p :))

It might be worth to mention that unlike the website which promises a start at 11 in the morning, the shop in reality opens at 4pm. Maybe you can catch the guy on the phone a tad earlier, but definitely not before 3pm. According to the ladies they are open till 5am though I never felt like staying there over night (more a cost consideration than a problem with the company ;) ). If you hit in the evening after 8 or so and especially if you have a special girl in mind, you need to make a reservation by phone. Sometimes when I called at 4pm sharp my girl wasn't available till 11pm (she starts at 8), so it seems their business is running well.

Reactions: MossBoss
How likely is it to get full service or a BJ there?

The OP seemed to have good success on his first try ;)

I'm not a good reference, as I tend to stick with what works good instead of trying everyone available. I also prefer a really good HJ over an average BJ, so I never pushed for the later. Since I'm a bit above average I'm also not the most likely to get FS offered.
My educated guess would be that the chance for FS to be rather rare, but a BJ is possible depending on the girl. You may need to become a repeat customer first though. The standard is a massage with happy ending. Anything above is up to the girl and there are some girls who are even very strict with touching (may just be that I haven't been their type). But that has been rather the exception.

Your descriptions are correct, the girls are what you get. I have not seen anyone younger than their late 20's. Your milage seems to be greater than mine.

Are the other girls younger? Any girls with a large cupsize? The youngest in the cards I saw was 24 which means late 20s I reckon.

I'm not one to go for the younger women, I'm an adult of middle age and so I prefer a woman who has something to say. For me lots of the fun of this place is that the women seem more "real" than the average esute. As for large cup size, not that I've seen yet.

You didn't mention what time of day/night you went there also I don't see a woman named Mimuro on their staff page, was that the woman's name?

i met Hana who was late 20s at about 4pm. great massage and open kimono. very pretty. decent rack fantastic ass, which i really enjoyed feeling and she encouraged me to feel her breasts and finger her. I've been twice more at night but the other ladies were late 30s or well into their 40s. great. service always. I'll be back but wish they had more pretty ladies in their late 20s or early 30s

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Was she really named Hana, not Kana? Kana is in her 20s, I'm pretty sure, but never saw Hana

yes good with her hands、。Great massage and hj. And I've always liked yukatas they open so easily!

The bottle of ugai (うがい薬) in the shower room reminded me that more happens there then just hand jobs.

I entertained her the whole time so she slipped off her panties and played along. In the end she asked me to finger her, she gave me full body lip service and asked if I wanted FS. I declined but offered to continue to play with her. She then challenged me to go for two times. She worked really hard and we succeeded :) Full-body lip service wasn't on par with the deri girls but best I've had at an esute

Longtime lurker, curious to know if anyone has been here lately and had similar luck. Anyone know if Mi-mu-ro is always game for FS?

Hello guys, long time lurker first time poster here. As a first timer there, do you have to pay 12k or 15k for 70mn? Thank you for your help, will surely post review after visiting there

I never paid any new member or nomination fee, even thought I almost always nominated and I think there is a 2k fee listed (too lazy to check now).
But should they ask such a fee, you have to pay.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland