Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mins ¥12000

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After Chikan Club told me they can't offer Chikan play for me due to my lack of any Japanese language, I decided to pop down to Strawberry Jam.

I had wanted to do P4P in the morning to avoid the crowds but I also read that the quality might not be so good in the morning. And so it proved.

The friendly tencho let me choose between 2 and I probably made the wrong choice. Both pics were heavily retouched so I just tried my luck.

After 5mins, he introduced me to who I would describe as a well-endowed female leprechaun. If you told me you were robbed by someone looking like a female leprechaun, my police sketch would probably look like her.

Ok I know I'm being mean but she is really not a looker with a flabby body and looks worse for the wear.

We went for the shower and I was only praying for good service. I knew from experience that sometimes the service makes all the difference and I was ready to be surprised. Alas, it was not to be. She was ok and did what was required but nothing spectacular.

She asked me 3 times if I wanted sex and I had to say no. In hindsight, I should have said I'm ok if she paid me. I had to use all the powers of my imagination with my eyes close to finish the job.

We had a decent chat after and she was very friendly. It helped the experience but I still just wanted to get out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know from what I have read that this was probably my bad luck, especially in the morning. Please take my review as tongue in cheek. I'm not so mean. :)

A "female leprechaun" haha. That's horrible but quite amusing.
I'm also curious as to her name.

There probably wasn't a "right" choice in this scenario. Other girl could've been a different flabby mythical creature doppelganger.

Reactions: Ryosuke and Garcian
Using my well-developed Google search skills, I found her picture-no name yet.

lucky charms.jpg

Sometimes its better to have a morning at the gym...

Thanks for the TOFTT review and hope it will be much better next time you p4p

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH