Guest viewing is limited

Morning Fun In Kanda

Sudsy

Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kanda Sexy Cat - Sakura (http://sexy-cat-k.jp/employee/桜/)

Date of Encounter:
2015/11/04

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes/9800 yen

Type/Location:
Kanda station south exit (http://sexy-cat-k.jp/access/)

Language Notes:
Foreigner friendly, but no English spoken.

Overall Rating:
7 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
I'm usually quite quiet about my venues of choice, as they're quite sensitive in dealing with foreigners and one bad apple would undo the years of work I've put in to gain access to them. This venue, on the other hand, has been foreigner friendly since my first excursion there in the '90s.

I found myself in Kanda with an hour and a half to kill yesterday when my morning appointment had an issue that pushed our 9:30 back to 11:00. Since I was already there with nothing to do, and without enough time to head over to my usual haunts in Yoshiwara, I thought I would go and see if one of my old regular places was still in operation, and indeed, the former Kanda Ekimae Soapland is still in business, now operating as Sexy Cat. This is a sister shop to Champs and NYNY in Ueno, and Secret Touch in Ikebukuro, and was one of my first mongering venues. Definitely a better way to kill an hour or so than browsing the web on my tablet in Doutor.

Since my time was somewhat limited, I just expressed a preference fo whoever was a bit more sukebe, and was assigned to Sakura. Sakura's age isn't too far off the quoted 32, and the photos are relatively accurate. She's a pretty and fit, albeit a bit thick waisted, lady. More importantly, she has a friendly and outgoing personality, and a delightfully naughty demeanor.

We climbed the stairs to her room on the fourth floor, got in, I disrobed as she drew a bath, then while the bath was pouring she sat me on the sukebe isu and gave me a good scrubbing, with particular and ticklish attention to the naughty bits. Once she was satisfied I was clean, she rinsed me off and had me soak in the tub for a bit while she did her own soaping up, and handed me the usual toothbrush and iodine gargle.

From there, it was out of the bath, toweling off, and to her bench for a working over. She started with a nice slow handjob while I let my hands and fingers roam, and started fingering her clit which brought forth a lovely wetness. She paused briefly and got a pinky cheater and covered my ring finger, applied a bit of lube and asked me to use that on her back door and the other fingers up front. Ever obliging, I was rewarded with some very genuine sounding gasps and squeals as she kept up her work on my own equipment, transitioning into an enthusiast BBBJ as I nudged her into straddling my face. We ended with her (unmistakably) climaxing and grinding her clit into my tongue as I blew a load into her mouth, then a relaxed washup, and then out the door and off to my meeting with a smile.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Still one of the best value for money experiences to be had in Tokyo, a delightful session from a seasoned pro.

Thanks for the report!

I walk through Kanda on occasion, but never bother to look around at some of the places that have been reported here before. I need to pay more attention to these shops that I pass by, seemingly unnoticed. (or, I'm blind.)

There's a small but very active RLD there, catering mainly to blue collar and low-level white collar workers. Very affordable and tends towards friendly, but also a lot of turnover of shops. Sexy Cat is one of the few that have been around for a long time with only a single name change.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I live close......I should do a walk by.....

It's funny, I'm sure I pass some of our TAG readers everyday when I'm strolling through Kabukicho during lunch. It's easier to spot those guys looking for services or waiting to meet someone. But I guess you'd see that mainly in Shinjuku and Shibuya at the common meeting spots. :)

Reactions: Nighwing