Morning glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only started getting it ... again ... after I fixed up my health. I like the feeling of having an erection every morning. it's a different kind of stiff.

Sometimes I pleasure myself ...

or go to the toilet ...

or pleasure myself then go to the toilet ...

times like these though ... I regret not having a girl beside me.

BTW where i'm from ... "morning glory" is the stuff that accumulates in the corner of your eyes when you sleep.

Very often when I go out with SB we end up too drunk and tired to do anything once back home. But waking her up with a nice boner and having morning sex together is pure heaven. Just writing this and I start to get a little hard now :)

Reactions: cabbie and just4fun
Well for me it's an additional reason to do it but I have poor work ethics , I'm French :)
Well, the sensible thing would be to just do it at work so you'll be on time but not doing actual work.

Reactions: Frenchy
Well for me it's an additional reason to do it but I have poor work ethics , I'm French :)
Exactly my thoughts, lol (viva la latinidad!)

Actually my boss would be very proud if I told him I was late because of early morning sex.

Reactions: Frenchy
Well, the sensible thing would be to just do it at work so you'll be on time but not doing actual work.

Good point , I will think about it . I wonder whether I can expense an office bed?

I always called it a morning woody, which is why I am grinning inappropriately whenever I watch a Toy Story movie...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If u want to improve morning wood or glory... Take fish oil omega 3 1200 units then 50 grams of Zinc, and niacin as well a a men's multivitamin... After a week or two of this regiment, u won't need vitamin V
.. The fishoil helps with cholesterol, zinc and niacin help veins and capillaries... Been using it for years and never tried vitamin V.... Obviously, consult ur medical professional before starting.. I'm not a doctor.. Lol

Reactions: Quietlife
I'm also in the club of usually having to expel a couple liters of pee when I wake up which is damned difficult with a hard on.

Been having some general blahs and specific health issues which have not only kept my sex drive low overall but means I haven't woken up gloriously in a while. Guess I'll appreciate it more when it returns

I haven't woken up gloriously in a while. Guess I'll appreciate it more when it returns

Mine is usually delayed somewhat, embarrassingly coming to attention on the crowded train at the slightest contact with whoever is in the vicinity. Don't get me wrong, I am no perv.. Well not that particular kind. It's a combination of age and not getting enough at home.

I'm also in the club of usually having to expel a couple liters of pee when I wake up which is damned difficult with a hard on.

Been having some general blahs and specific health issues which have not only kept my sex drive low overall but means I haven't woken up gloriously in a while. Guess I'll appreciate it more when it returns
If you are a horse you might expel a couple of liters. Humans max out at about 600ml. I need to improve my health and sexual performance too. I was thinking it would be great if I could find a hot personal trainer who would help me to exercise and then fuck my brains out all for one small fee.

Reactions: Pk24
Though I suppose a receipt from a physician named Dr. Wonderland would be flagged at the IRS

Switch languages? German is too close... Wunderland. Perhaps Dr. Pays-Merveille?

Status
Not open for further replies.