90 minutes - 26,000JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Had a free morning so I decided to hit up Y-shirt again, hoping to get somewhat of a free range choice of available girls, since it was a weekday. They don't allow foreigners to make online reservation anymore (including SNS, but then you just have to use a Japanese nickname if you try to make a direct booking) so it's pretty much all walk-in these days. Anyhow, I walked up, greeted the guy at front, told him yes I'm a foreigner and yes I've been there numerous times before. Judging by the number of shoes I was the only one there at that time. Available choices were Arisa, Luna (or Runa), Rio, and Kaoru. He didn't offer me the one photo I was most interested in, so I figured oh well, let's go with Arisa then. Her photo doesn't look all that bad. Paid then waited for about 2-3 minutes and got my name called.

First impression was she's really, really, and I mean really, skinny. Almost skin and bone skinny, which makes her facial feature also a bit...I don't know how to put it, bony ? Her teeth are also sticking out a bit, and I immediately understood why she had to cover her mouth on all the profile photos. She's really welcoming and talkative though, which put me at ease a little bit. Anyway, we settled down after exchanging some basic greetings, and Arisa helped me took of my clothes. Really nice rack of boobs on her, but it's just weird seeing a D or E-cup on such a skinny frame. For reference, her body reminds me of JAV actress Arisaka Miyuki.

We went through all the standard stuff: body wash, mouthwash, bathtub with a bit of BBBJ, then off to bed. I kinda wasn't feeling it so it took a while for me to get going, especially because she didn't want to get intimate with kissing first, and went straight for BBBJ on the bed again. She insisted to start with cowgirl, and I kinda had a hunch that it would be that way for the rest of the time, so I went along with the flow. We started off slowly then picked up the pace after a few minutes, and I managed to finish despite feeling more and more distant from Arisa.

Since there was no sexual chemistry at all between us, I spent the rest of the time sipping tomato juice and talking with her about stuff. Like I said, she's friendly and can carry a conversation well, but it's clearly obvious that she's been in the game for a long time. I didn't want to try for a second go, but she offered a handjob after I finished my juice, and I popped again with a few minutes left on the clock.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop remains foreigner-friendly for now, so I guess I'll repeat, just not with Arisa. She's too mechanical in her service, and unfortunately not really physically attractive either

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/15/2022

Bummer... I've had my eye on Arisa (that photo magic, though) so appreciate you sharing this review which has saved me a visit. I recently saw Rio (will post a review) and she was a bit mechanical as well but is fit/attractive & turned me out with her nuru skills so would recommend her if you're into mat play. Cheers to tomato juice 🍅

Reactions: robinmask
Arisa was my first soap experience circa 2019 (she was in Cream Lemon). It was also a morning and I was her last customer. Booked her for 2 hours.
I speak conversational Japanese and she said that she was relieved because it's really hard if you cannot communicate.
Busted twice on mat then rested in the bed where I let it slip that I have a JP gf and her mood went downhill.
She stayed professional until the end but I noticed that she felt a little bit bad.
We did it last time in the bed and after I pulled out there is some really faint reddish cream. Yikes but still unforgettable for me.
In retrospect she handled everything really well and was professional, a seasoned pro.

Reactions: tomatosoup