Guest viewing is limited

Mother In Law Relationships

aquajp

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have a great relationship with my wife's parents. We have been to a couple of private onsens / kashkiris together. My mother in law will take her clothes off right in front of me in the hotel room or barge into the bath. Sometimes its only me and her.

I was just curious if anyone else has had similar experiences. My wife will always ask me to look away - but my mother in law just says its ok I can look. Sometimes it seems as if she goes out of her way to either make me see her naked or to see me naked. She has told me she likes looking at my dick...in front of my father in law. He just laughed. She has been doing this for around 7 years now (been married a little longer than that).

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with their in laws.

Reactions: leducul
I think this is pretty normal. Most mothers-in-law do like looking at the knobs of sons-in-law. But it’s generally considered polite to also share a wife’s nudity with her father-in-law. Nothing special there, and any further sex acts are of course optional and between the consenting parties.

Reactions: aquajp
I have a great relationship with my wife's parents. We have been to a couple of private onsens / kashkiris together. My mother in law will take her clothes off right in front of me in the hotel room or barge into the bath. Sometimes its only me and her.

I was just curious if anyone else has had similar experiences. My wife will always ask me to look away - but my mother in law just says its ok I can look. Sometimes it seems as if she goes out of her way to either make me see her naked or to see me naked. She has told me she likes looking at my dick...in front of my father in law. He just laughed. She has been doing this for around 7 years now (been married a little longer than that).

I know someone you should talk to. You should definitely get in touch with this guy. He will have even better stories for you.

The first big meet-up we had I introduced myself as TJB and the look in peoples eyes was just......

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not TJB haha. Glad to know its considered normal. I was wondering if this was some sort of test or something. She hasn't tried to have sex - she just likes being naked around me and seeing me naked. The first time she saw my dick - she said so that's where my grandbabies came from.

Coming from the US this was a bit of a culture shock for me. I have gotten used to it. I was just curious if others have had the same experience. Sounds like it is common place.

My wife and Mother in Law could almost pass for twins if weren't for my Mother in Law's facial wrinkles. The look more like older and younger siblings than mother and daughter. My mother in law has caused me to get aroused on purpose and accidentally.

I'm not trying to have sex with her though. I like things simple. That would complicate things exponentially.

If the mother agrees we'll make it 3 said Barnacle Bill the Sailor

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy and aquajp
GUYZ.

My mother in-law is younger and hotter than my wife, what it do?

Reactions: Edenrow and aquajp
My mother in-law is younger and hotter than my wife, what it do?

Obviously you fucked up and you should model up after your father-in-law. Upgrading your computer, car and woman should be a thing you do every couple of years.

You know what needs to be done. My greatest regret in life is that I had so many opportunities to root my first girlfriend's mum (Chinese) and I never manned up and did the deed. She'd walk around the house in a completely transparent chemise and eat meals with me when the girlfriend wasn't at home. She was still in good shape, had a child when she was 18. I reckon the experience would have been sensational, wankbank material for the rest of my life.

My mother in law is a virgin MILF twin nympho and she sucks me off every morning.

She also has a massive cock and is almost always wanking whilst staring at me whilst making my breakfast and bath, which she of course does every morning. I think she is just horny because the father in law is dead. He’s dead because i killed him (he fucked my mum) but we keep the body in the house so that my wife doesnt get lonely (she is a shut-in)

Besides that our relationship is normal. You know, shopping together from time to time, i teach her english, nazi cosplay in yoyogi park on a tuesday night. Is this normal in japan? Just wondered how everyone else gets on with theirs.

My mother in law is a virgin MILF twin nympho and she sucks me off every morning.

She also has a massive cock and is almost always wanking whilst staring at me whilst making my breakfast and bath, which she of course does every morning. I think she is just horny because the father in law is dead. He’s dead because i killed him (he fucked my mum) but we keep the body in the house so that my wife doesnt get lonely (she is a shut-in)

Besides that our relationship is normal. You know, shopping together from time to time, i teach her english, nazi cosplay in yoyogi park on a tuesday night. Is this normal in japan? Just wondered how everyone else gets on with theirs.
10/10 Would read again.

You know what needs to be done. My greatest regret in life is that I had so many opportunities to root my first girlfriend's mum (Chinese) and I never manned up and did the deed. She'd walk around the house in a completely transparent chemise and eat meals with me when the girlfriend wasn't at home. She was still in good shape, had a child when she was 18. I reckon the experience would have been sensational, wankbank material for the rest of my life.

Unless my mother in law decides to try and sit on on my dick - its not going to happen. I have no schemes to have sex with my mother in law. Too many other older women out there I could have sex with - without the potential drama and near zero risk of getting caught.

I think that is one regret I will just have to live with...better than trying to live without a dick. If my wife catches me - she will cut it off while I sleep. Guarn-damn-teed - she has told me as much...

Having said all of that. If she does sit on it - I will empty my balls in her....

Reactions: leducul
(n) You would have to show your mother-in-law your erect cock to check her true intentions. Of course, anything could happen is considered normal in Japan. (y)