90min/25K yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As this was gonna be my first trip to Japan I did some research here and like most suggest was to try and book Kaoru which I did(will not be doing review of her) but upon seeing the Y-shirt site I was bewitched by Miyu and tbh I have a thing for oneesan - mature lady vibe.

I found Miyu twitter and send her a DM asking if foreigners is okay and she replied yes and I proceed to book a date.

Fast forward to the day of the appointment, initially Kaoru was supposed to be my first SL experience but I decided to go with Miyu first for both my cherry popping and SL experience and I gotta say it was the best decision.

When we first me in the stairs way Miyu told me she was shocked to find out I was young and also had a baby face and got nihongo jouzou-ed by her even though my nihongo is crap imho.

In the room, I was a nervous wreck as this was a first of many for me Miyu ask me how I found her and why I chose her to lighten the mood but I was still nervous she then proceed to hug me and stroke me in the head saying “daijoubu” honestly at this point I was totally consumed by her hospitality and also she had this strong pheromone inducing perfume which got me all “genki” she proceed to kiss me and slowly unshirt me .

She kiss me again and teaches me how to unhooked a girls bra and then kisses me again and slowly ask me to lie down, she then proceed to CG me and then change to Doggy followed by me finishing in Mish.

During this process I was sloppy to say but she keep being kind and when I finish in mish she keeps hugging me and stroking my head and body while my brother is inside her(covered btw).

We proceed to wash up and she ask me if I wanted nuru , I obliged. She proceed to nuru me which to me is still the best nuru I experienced better than Alice from Danshaku which is a highend shop.
She then proceed to cover me again and ride me but I could cum as it was hard to cum while being in the slippery mat.

We then proceed to washed up and head into the bathtub, she gave me advices to book for 60min next time since I have a hard time coming more than once which I felt as being professional I mean she could have just kept quiet and suck my money for the future but no she informed me what was the best course for me.

We did some talking and she also help to correct some of my Japanese grammar lmao. Session ended and before it ends she gave me some snacks .

Footnote: following this I visited her 2 more times and it was lovely as ever she teaches me so much about the woman body and on the 3rd session which is on my last day in japan she teach how to lick her vag. She made me promise her to see her again in December which of course I would.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Everything about Miyu is 10/10 for me.
Perfect breast , great professionalism and the way she treated me is what I always imagine I wanted from a lady.

Also all 3 times I met her she gave me omiyage she even give me some links to nice food in Asakusa on twitter.

Miyu sets a high standard for me that when I was touted into Danshaku it left me kinda dissatisfied with the price point to service standard.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

thank you for the review. I hesitated and missed the 2 hours slot for this saturday.

thank you for the review. I hesitated and missed the 2 hours slot for this saturday.
Hope you get a chance to visit Miyu , she is definitely the best one out of all the providers that I visit and I am glad that she was the one to pop my cherry

Reactions: Cinnabums
Title of Your Review:
Motherly love

Soapland Name:
Yshirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Miyu

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/25K yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As this was gonna be my first trip to Japan I did some research here and like most suggest was to try and book Kaoru which I did(will not be doing review of her) but upon seeing the Y-shirt site I was bewitched by Miyu and tbh I have a thing for oneesan - mature lady vibe.

I found Miyu twitter and send her a DM asking if foreigners is okay and she replied yes and I proceed to book a date.

Fast forward to the day of the appointment, initially Kaoru was supposed to be my first SL experience but I decided to go with Miyu first for both my cherry popping and SL experience and I gotta say it was the best decision.

When we first me in the stairs way Miyu told me she was shocked to find out I was young and also had a baby face and got nihongo jouzou-ed by her even though my nihongo is crap imho.

In the room, I was a nervous wreck as this was a first of many for me Miyu ask me how I found her and why I chose her to lighten the mood but I was still nervous she then proceed to hug me and stroke me in the head saying “daijoubu” honestly at this point I was totally consumed by her hospitality and also she had this strong pheromone inducing perfume which got me all “genki” she proceed to kiss me and slowly unshirt me .

She kiss me again and teaches me how to unhooked a girls bra and then kisses me again and slowly ask me to lie down, she then proceed to CG me and then change to Doggy followed by me finishing in Mish.

During this process I was sloppy to say but she keep being kind and when I finish in mish she keeps hugging me and stroking my head and body while my brother is inside her(covered btw).

We proceed to wash up and she ask me if I wanted nuru , I obliged. She proceed to nuru me which to me is still the best nuru I experienced better than Alice from Danshaku which is a highend shop.
She then proceed to cover me again and ride me but I could cum as it was hard to cum while being in the slippery mat.

We then proceed to washed up and head into the bathtub, she gave me advices to book for 60min next time since I have a hard time coming more than once which I felt as being professional I mean she could have just kept quiet and suck my money for the future but no she informed me what was the best course for me.

We did some talking and she also help to correct some of my Japanese grammar lmao. Session ended and before it ends she gave me some snacks .

Footnote: following this I visited her 2 more times and it was lovely as ever she teaches me so much about the woman body and on the 3rd session which is on my last day in japan she teach how to lick her vag. She made me promise her to see her again in December which of course I would.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Everything about Miyu is 10/10 for me.
Perfect breast , great professionalism and the way she treated me is what I always imagine I wanted from a lady.

Also all 3 times I met her she gave me omiyage she even give me some links to nice food in Asakusa on twitter.

Miyu sets a high standard for me that when I was touted into Danshaku it left me kinda dissatisfied with the price point to service standard.
This is so wholesome! I’m curious was this your first time in Japan? How is your Japanese speaking skills level?