Mrs. Aroma - Aino (ex. Haruka)

Service Name:
Mrs. Aroma

Provider Name:
Aino

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.tk-mrs.com/cast/514e745b/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes / 16,000 yen (+ standard love hotel fee)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Some of you old timers may recall there used to be someone named Haruka who worked at New Hot Point. She was very favorably reviewed by plenty of people here for her amazing personality, looks, service, etc. When NHP shut down in 2019 (rip) she moved onto a massage place called Mrs. Aroma in Shinagawa which exclusively offers massages with a HE.

Thankfully, I was able to reserve a session with her a while back after trying for months. I first contacted the company and told them I knew her from her previous job. They checked with her, called me back and told me that it was no problem. However, she's hardly ever there and disappears for months at a time which makes it very difficult to book. Eventually, I saw that she was there so I booked immediately. I quickly booked at room in Gotanda, called the agency and told them my room number and in came Aino. Immediately, I remembered how beautiful she was. I'm not sure if she recognized me completely but she spoke to me in both English and Japanese. She was wearing a very sexy uniform with stockings. After chatting a bit she told me that I looked familiar and I told her I knew her from her old job and she laughed and told me that she remembered me.

I had showered before she came since I assumed I'd have to and she had me lay down. She removed her clothing until she was fully nude. I know most of us were used to seeing her under the very dark lights at NHP but seeing her with the lights on was just fantastic. Her perfectly perky tits, soft skin and carefully shaved pussy. I ran my hands over her nipples and her thighs and she let out a fake moan. I was already rock hard by then. After, she helped me undress. What followed was an amazing, sexy massage. I'm not a really a massage person, to be honest, so I'm not sure how I'd rank the massage itself. Aino, however, was just incredible. She ran her hands over my entire body with the oil, playing with my perineum and running her fingers up and down my balls, cock, etc. We talked a lot about random things and we reminisced about NHP and she told me that she missed Kabukicho sometimes.

At times, she rubbed her entire body gentle against mine. I could feel her pussy on my back. I told her that I really liked when she played with my balls so she gently teased me by running her fingers up and down my sack. We had about 10 minutes left or so, so she began the handjob. It started slow and got faster and faster and let out some really sexy moans. I asked her if I could touch and she said yes but no penetration. I touched her tits, her ass and her clit. She let out a moan but moved her legs away so I avoided touching there again. I could feel the sperm building up but I held it in as long as possible. She then ran her tongue from the bottom of my cock slowly near the top (without touching the tip) and it drove me wild. She did that at least three times and on the third, I blew a fantastic thick load. She jerked me off quickly and the cum flew everywhere and she let out another sexy moan. (As always, I should note, YMMV as only a oily handjob is offered on the menu.)

I asked her when she was working next and she told me that she's hardly ever there since the start of the pandemic but that I could call or e-mail them and ask since she drops by randomly. I then showered and got dressed and we said our goodbyes to each other.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd always fantasized about having sex with Haruka or having her give me a blowjob (outside of the dark closet at NHP). This was probably the closest I'd ever get to experiencing it with her. Totally amazing and even in her 30s she is one of the best providers of all time.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Great review! Always up to hear about NHP alumni.

Now the million-dollar and loads of free beer question: Where did Milk go??!!??

Reactions: Alice and MikeH