M's Pop Life

PuntReturn

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought any supplement from there? There's a decent range of performance related supplement (I think they're performance) I didn't know what to choose.
Alternatively, do pharmacies in Tokyo sell sex supplement and if so anyone recommend me a brand?

Thanks j.Blair. I know about point 2 as it is the same in my home country. Reputable supplement had mix review at best.
For your initial point, agree with the dangers. I was wondering if anyone here braved enough to try it in the past.

Reactions: Wwanderer
About ten years ago, one of my Japanese friends worked For Soft On Demand as a product developer. As part of the job he created a range of three supplements, as I remember named something like 'hard', 'long', etc. Of course, he had no pharmaceutical experience or qualifications. They used perfectly safe normal ingredients. A great success, but with no 'special' ingredient that actually worked. It's all in the wording. But the placebo effect is worthwhile :)

There are ordinary foods and types of foods that are said by some to improve performance. If I recall correctly, @Solong has posted (probably numbered) lists of them on TAG in various threads.

-Ww

Reactions: meiji and Quietlife
Sorry to necro-bump this one but I wanted to do a thread with exactly same title .
Just to say we're shopping here with SB and it's full of ... frenchies! Bunch of pervs ! :ROFLMAO:
Good choice of costumes and other stuff :)