Music During Sex

Depends on the music of course but I kinda like it in the background......plus......what kind of sex are we talking about?

I find song changes distracting and that the music's tempo interferes with natural rhythms.

Music is great for setting the mood though... a little Barry White goes a loooooong way.

I find song changes distracting and that the music's tempo interferes with natural rhythms.

Music is great for setting the mood though... a little Barry White goes a loooooong way.
It sure does.......BW went straight from my balcony to the river below but I had the wind to my back.

Like it? Dislike it? Unsure? :)

Unsure ... maybe Like.

If I can only work out how to properly connect a media player to the sound system in the rooms of Pasha.

Rather not. I never put it on myself.
Just distracting.

I think if the songs being played have lyrics it can be distracting. Tantric sex practioners like good BGM. Massages definitely go well w/ BGM. Melodic instrumentals might be OK ... something to test ... for science.

I like it when the pace is slow or if the place is "institute"-like (soaplands)
I don't pay much attention or could be distracted when it's getting serious.
At some points, pauses and silence are precious to enjoy pantings and other cute sounds.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
I like music that isn't too separated into distinct songs usually.. Like a long mix or something that generally flows well. Sometimes of course no music is great too. Really just whatever the mood is and if there's music already playing or not

A nice deep house mix really works for me! That or some old school soul / RnB. Every once in a while cool to bang really intensely to gangster rap too haha

Last edited:
I use ...("used", would be more accurate ) music as part of the seduction ritual rather than a soundtrack to the love making.

My CD collection is quite ....well, wierd. It has all the cool stuff I like and then a whole lot of crap that was acquired for the purpose of removing panties. Reviewing my CD collection can bring back some intense memories.....especially the the box of crap CDs.

Music during sex can be good, as long as it's not too distracting. I guess I'd say music that's good background music is the best - stuff that I already know well or isn't 'in your face' music. There's been a few times with some Korean providers I've seen where they have some super-cutesy K-POP playing, and I have to try not to crack up while we're playing.

Music during sex can be good, as long as it's not too distracting. I guess I'd say music that's good background music is the best - stuff that I already know well or isn't 'in your face' music. There's been a few times with some Korean providers I've seen where they have some super-cutesy K-POP playing, and I have to try not to crack up while we're playing.
I find the TV being too loud, too loud music, or music I don't like distracting on 1st time sexual encounters with most Japanese women.

Depends on the vibe of the woman a bit. If it's like a fun, high energy type, and/or young woman then more louder and clubish type music can match the mood at work. Like we just came from the club, and the music in the hotel can be a kind of continuation.

However, many Japanese women will be more quiet types, excessively reserved, or possibly insecure, so you have to do a lot more reassuring and focus on them versus having fun vibe. Sometimes it's the type of woman that apparently likes guys talking to them during sex. If the music is too loud, then it's harder for her to hear your voice.

Geek mode!

If I can only work out how to properly connect a media player to the sound system in the rooms of Pasha.

Pasha has a media player input port on a panel near the bed. Almost always included in the LAN, AC cluster. The TV needs to turned OFF. The player needs a male stereo to male stereo cable. Phones with TRRS outputs (iPhone or Android) need a cable to split the mic and headphone lines. Connect M-M stereo cable to headphone line and panel.