Musk smell

jk637

TAG Member
Reaction score
One of the review commentary got me thinking...

I was about to go down on a girl when I smelt some vagina musk(?). It didn't smell fishy or cheese-like (i.e. no STD alarm bells) but it didn't make me want to go down under either. So I did finger-play instead. Problem I discovered later on was that the musk smell stayed on my fingers regardless of how many times I scrubbed it with soap. It was my first time experiencing this.

I'm wondering is this normal? Different girls, different bodies, different musk? Is that how it goes?

Different girls, different bodies, different musk? Is that how it goes?

Yep, that's exactly how it goes. It's also affected by diet, overall health, smoking, alcohol intake.....

Yep, that's exactly how it goes. It's also affected by diet, overall health, smoking, alcohol intake.....

Yup to this. Just noticing on myself (since I don’t smoke at all and I don’t drink much) but my smell is very affected by what I eat. Lots of fruits I get quite sweet, even a minimal amount of coffee and I can smell it later, curry is something I probably wouldn’t eat within a few days of knowing I’ve got a date coming up as that an asparagus leaves me just not good smelling down there at all.

So yeah really depends on the person and what they eat.