JRa

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
My 1st time, at Y-shirt with Riri

Soapland Name:
Y-shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Riri (https://www.y-shirt.jp/sp/profile.php?id=riri)

Soapland Website:
https://www.y-shirt.jp/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min, 33 kY (no gaigin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Context:
I arrived in November in Japan for 2 weeks, with no intent about anything sexual. I then very quickly changed mind and started trying the free to play way (Tinder & ci), and 3 days before departure, I switched to the Soapland solution, notably thanks to reviews from this forum, also choosing Y-shirt after some of the reviews.

Reservation:
I planned to book in advance, but learned:
-That only phone call can be used normally,
-That cityheaven (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/) allows for online booking, but also requires a Japanese phone number,
-That gaigin cannot do reservations anyway.
I then simply walked to the location (4-chōme-17-20 Senzoku, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0031, Japan), from Minowa station.

It is relatively easy to reach, with the Y-shit logo on the front. I arrived at 6 a.m. with only 1 man at the reception, immediately asking if I speak Japanese (no), then showed me the available girls (only Riri) where I said OK and paid for 2h. He guided me to the waiting room (relatively good), gave me some iced tea, and told me to wait until 6h30.

The experience:
At around 6h30, Riri is here, and takes me upstairs in a small room (~16 m²). She is relatively cute with long hair, seams to be about 20~23, with incredibly soft hands, but once inside she is way more curvy than expected (+20 kg at least compared to her photos).
I'm extremely shy and a virgin, so I was naturally nervous, notifying it from the start to Riri.
As neither of us could speak each other language, we simply used Google translate when needed, Riri being very nice on each interaction. She was very passive, doing her routine slowly unless I asked something.
We started washing, with Riri coming in the bath with me at the end. I started playing with her boobs, which were modest but still extremely great to manipulate.
Once on the bed we did a small kiss and immediately started. Through the experience, we kissed very few times, only to my initiative, and with no DFK.
She did a HJ, then a CBJ. She only sucked the top as it was "too big", and even if sounds gratifying, the result is that her CBJ brought very few sensations.
She then rides me, where her curves made her too heavy for me (I'm very weak). We made many positions I wanted to try through the session, all relatively well executed, with a showering in the middle.
At the end, I wasn't able to cum, finishing myself. I explain this by me being nervous, this being my 1st time, Riri no being enough to my taste, and her play being too slow for me. I felt extremely sorry for her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I do not recommend this experience as is, but with the right provider/customer combination, there should be no issue. The price was reasonable, and I still had a good time. The main thing that could be improved for me are the language barrier, and the provider personality (more proactive towards me).

I also discarded the soapland "GFE experience" as one potential location (geographic reason and lack of reviews)

Shaving tip:
I shaved downstairs for the 1st time (ends up being useless for my day), and for this, I bought a 2 kY razor on AA battery, from Don Quijote. Terrible idea, this piece of crap didn't shaved well, not even properly working.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

Lol

As for the language barrier, that’s on you, not on her.

Also foreigners can make reservations directly with the girl in this shop, at least in the case of the famed Kaoru (don’t know if there are other y-shirt girls that do that).

Also no need to feel extremely sorry for the girl, wouldn’t be the first or the last time a guy doesn’t cum during a session and most girls don’t take it personally.

had a similar experience with her for my first time back in october. first time doing something like this. in the ended i managed to cum after a HJ. i was probably too nervous and all in my head. ended up going to osaka had some fun over there and when i came back to tokyo i gave y shirt another try and got a session with Reika and it was way better.

I had a great time with Riri. Yes there was a small language barrier but I had a great time. From the cleaning to the fucking. Yes CBJ was underwhelming but her tight pussy made up for it. Me myself would go again for her in the future.

Reactions: BadCartographer