My 2nd trip is starting soon. Recommendations ?

Tenshi77

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow TAG Members !

As I have stated i'll be going to Tokyo soon. Around the 20th i'll be flying and staying for about 10 days there.

During my First trip a few years ago I had neither the money nor the guts or time to use p4p in Tokyo and I was certainly not well informed.

This time around will be different.

What are your Recommendations in the P4P Tokyo sector ? Something where you'd say : "If I could chose only ONE experience it would be THIS"

Also what are the must sees from a tourist/cultural perspective ? What I've seen already are a few key Points like the Tokyo Tower, Meiji Jingu, the Shrine in Asakusa as well as the Ueno Park and the University (to name a few)

I'll have at least 1 day for myself. And maybe i'll be able to squeeze out some more alone time and thats where things get spicey. (I am in Tokyo with a Friend who relies on me)

Pocket Money : 60.000 Yen for 8 Days (Living+Travel Expenses and Souvenirs)
Is that enough ? During my First trip i had 70.000yen for 11 Days and i don't know where all the money went or what i did with it...

Money on Demand : Up to 120.000 Yen. I could easily squeeze out 150-200.000 yen but for erotic entertainment and services I'd say i want to be somewhere in the range of 60.000 to 100.000 yen.

Now the hard question : What should I do? I am not certain how many experiences I can get easily but its clear that I want atleast 1 good experience. Preferably I'd settle for 2 (at max 3).

I consider the Following :

- Mei Akagi seems like a perfect fit if I settle down for one single experience.

- Putit Royal (or Dolce) as well as Ema if i'd like to get 2 experience's.

- http://www.l-mark.com/ is also something I am eying with.

- For any DH service like AM I'd prefer to stay in my regular Hotel. I don't see many reviews here (can't even recall one) where the reviewer stays in his Hotel. Most of the Time its a Love Hotel. Is it that much different ? Shall i go for a Love Hotel or is my regular going to be okay ? (It's 3 Star which on the photos looks better than some 4 Star I've been in.)

-FS is not required but appreciated.

About myself : I am confident and easy going but I'll be pretty nervous in the pre-time (like booking, or walking into an establishment). My Japanese skills are limited. My speaking skills are basic and not very polished. Reading ability is pretty bad. But I can understand quite a lot (currently at 400 kanji, and I'd say about 1000 words if I extrapolate the meaning ?) But due to myself slacking of I am not fluent in recognizing Kanji easy enough to read Books or News articles or anything like that.

I'll try to brush up my japanese as much as i can in the few days before my departure, and I am kinda in a lucky position because there is a high probability that i'll be able to meet a japanese person regularly (once a week) for a language exchange. This way i'll atleast be a lot better when I visit Japan again in the future. (Planing to visit every 2 Years from now on)

Phew that has become quite a wall of text hasn't it ? Anyways. What are your thoughts ? :)

P.S. looking forward to contribute with Reviews as well.

Mei's twitter is saying you need to put a deposit down?

If i were you, id splurge on one event like a high class soap- landmark or satin doll. Get it out of your system early on and then enjoy everything else tokyo has to offer.

was myself too much of a pussy to try P4P the first few times I was in Japan. Now, I don't know what all the fuss was about. :rolleyes: This site really helps!

Regarding pocket money (I'm assuming this isn't including accomodation):
Personally, that amount would not be enough for me. I think my expenses were over 12k/day. But I ate a combination of convenience store food, coco curry and restaurants which I wanted to try (the most expensive option - each meal can be 4k+). It also depends on how much in-country travel you do (shinkansen is quite expensive)
Souvernirs can be quite expensive too. Food 'souvenirs' are quite expensive too (but still nice). normally they're around 1k and packaged very nicely in a box....the size of the box isn't always representative of how much stuff is inside haha.

Its hard to know what your spending habits are...So maybe go by the expenses on you last trip? ...and then add a little bit on top of that.

I'd say you will end up expending over 100k jpy on p4p fun (maybe even blow through the 200k budget haha), especially if you have a good first experience, since you might end up going back for second/third/fourth/fifth helpings before the trip is over :dead: . Also I think booking more than 1 hour would be a good idea for the first time. Japanese language skills aren't always required.

If you get DH to a regular hotel, you normally have to give your full name so they can call you on the hotel phone. I heard you can give an Alias to the hotel staff... but I dont know how well this would work (especially in a 3 star hotel) and it seems like a hassle trying to explain to the hotel staff like you're some celebrity or something.

Also, I dont think it offers penis in vagina service. Not sure if offering more money to the girl would change this. and no hoodies allowed :ROFLMAO:.

The hotel vs love hotel hinges on whether your hotel will make a fuss about you having a "guest" in your room. There was another thread recently about it so migh want to give it a read. Also, with a Love hotel, you won't need to worry about noise and it might be in a more convienient location for the DH to send to, or at least faster.

I'd say you will end up expending over 100k...

If you get DH to a regular hotel, you normally have to give your full name so they can call you on the hotel phone. I heard you can give an Alias to the hotel staff...

Also, I dont think [Redacted] offers penis in vagina service. Not sure if offering more money to the girl would change this. and no hoodies allowed :ROFLMAO:.

Thanks for your reply ! Well it's more like I probably don't have enough private time for more than 2 sessions.

Either way I can control myself pretty good so i don't think i'll be going over 100k jpy.

I also have no problem whatsoever to give out my full Name to a trusted service like [Redacted].

Regarding FS as far as I know [Redacted] girls don't offer. And I won't be asking. It's something I'd never even consider. (My personal code of honor) Thats why I stated FS is not required. I am just in search for one good experience.

As for the Love Hotel vs regular Hotel. I don't know if my anxiety won't kill me before I went through all these unknowns with a LH. But i consider choosing that option or simply do a walk in to a DH establishment.

Maybe I'll settle for Soaplands ? I really am open and kinda up in the air about it.

If it's *one* good experience and one only, I'd book a long session with a well-reviewed girl from a place like [Redacted]. There are other places that have been reviewed extensively on here. Get in at least two pops, some conversation and relaxing bath time at a nice love hotel, leave refreshed and carry on with your trip.

If it were me though and I had an entire day to myself in Tokyo alone (which never happens) I would do a P4P crawl with other things mixed in (good food, drink, some sights etc.). It can be done on ¥60,000-100,000. Probably for less if you avoid soaplands but sample all the other offerings.

If it's *one* good experience and one only, I'd book a long session with a well-reviewed girl from a place like [Redacted].

If I was only visiting and wanted to have a single good experience I would definitely go to a soapland. That would be the "only in Japan" experience that would be hard to do with the same professionalism in any other country.

I'd highly recommend Kayo, you can look her up on the TAG independent ads. Great GFE, great english, great price. I would suggest doing incall with her, her place is extremely close to akihabara station and she's got all her goodies at her place, you can save around 10,000 yen (5k on hotel and 5k on her outcall price) if you just go to her. Also, if this is your first time doing p4p, you will probably have some mental barriers that might hold you back a bit (i.e. staying hard, climaxing). I know I did, and nothing felt worse than being 50k yen short and not feeling sexually satisfied. So, I would recommend to you not to spend a huge amount of money on one session (that you think will be amazing, but might possibly turn out not too great), but try 1 hour options with different services. I would only suggest [Redacted] if you don't care too much for FS and you hate condoms, their girls are pretty good at GFE, BBBJ, and sumata.

Oh, and Yoyogi park is beautiful! Off Harajuku station.

Assuming you want a Japanese girl, Manami TMK also comes highly recommended here and has been mentioned many times in similar threads asking for recommendations. Never heard of a client disappointed with her service. Apologies if you've already considered and she doesn't meet your criteria.

Thanks for your reply ! Well it's more like I probably don't have enough private time for more than 2 sessions.

Either way I can control myself pretty good so i don't think i'll be going over 100k jpy.

I also have no problem whatsoever to give out my full Name to a trusted service like [Redacted].

Regarding FS as far as I know [Redacted] girls don't offer. And I won't be asking. It's something I'd never even consider. (My personal code of honor) Thats why I stated FS is not required. I am just in search for one good experience.

As for the Love Hotel vs regular Hotel. I don't know if my anxiety won't kill me before I went through all these unknowns with a LH. But i consider choosing that option or simply do a walk in to a DH establishment.

Maybe I'll settle for Soaplands ? I really am open and kinda up in the air about it.

If there is so much anxiety over a LH, then chose [Redacted]. They will help you check into one.

Reactions: Tenshi77
If I was only visiting and wanted to have a single good experience I would definitely go to a soapland. That would be the "only in Japan" experience that would be hard to do with the same professionalism in any other country.
That's a good way to think about it, looking for what you can find "only in Japan."

Reactions: Tenshi77 and MikeH
Mei's twitter is saying you need to put a deposit down?
Her way of scanning is certainly excessive and more American style, but she has a paid ad on TAG and some reviews and she's pretty known not to be a scammer or something.

Reactions: MEIAK
Her way of scanning is certainly excessive and more American style, but she has a paid ad on TAG and some reviews and she's pretty known not to be a scammer or something.
Oh, i wasnt suggesting that at all, hope it didnt come across that way. Just sharing info

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I haven’t read all of conversation yet...

@Tenshi77 Thank you for considering:)
Now a deposit is required for the first appointment. If you would like to have a special time with a young sweet Japanese girl, I am pretty sure I can make you happy:) However if you would like to have just “fun”, I am not right choice.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland