Doraemon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kansai Sayuri

Date of Encounter:
March 17, 2017 (Afternoon)

Contact Method:
http://www.kansaicherryblossoms.com/kcbdrupal/content/contact-kansai-cherry-blossoms

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / ¥60,000

Type/Location:
Ibis Styles Kyoto Station

Language Notes:
Fluent English and, of course, Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
So, after the craziness of my 2016 Japan trip (getting an infection in my left foot, having toe amputated, and being diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes) and rehabbing, I knew I had to get back to Japan… and to celebrate my birthday. And of course, that meant seeing my favorite, Sayuri.
Sayuri arrived at my hotel promptly at the designated hour. It had been 2 years since I had last seen her, and she looks as beautiful as ever. We spent about 30 minutes catching up. I could have spent hours talking wither, but we had to get down to celebrating my birthday.
Now, last year, Sayuri and I had 3 dates scheduled in Osaka and Kyoto, But I had to cancel all those dates because of my medical emergency. We had planned on dong some role playing stuff at that time, but now, it worked out to do it on my birthday. Sayuri was up for the challenge. I bought her a stewardess outfit for her to wear for me. I have a thing for Japanese stewardesses. The outfit I bought was not the slutty type of costume, but more realistic. She tried on the outfit and I have to say, she looked fantastic. We then took a shower. Showers with Sayuri are the best. Really fun. Prelude to even more fun.
After showering, we got ready for play time. Sayuri put on the stewardess outfit. This time, she had her hair up… absolutely PERFECT! My co-pilot came to attention (hahaha) and sexy stewardess Sayuri and I had a great birthday romp. I love Sayuri’s kitty, so there was a lot of DATY. And OMG, her BJs… exceptional. All I can say about this session with Sayuri is “Happy Birthday to ME!”
Unfortunately, our session had to end, as I had my birthday ozashiki to go to in Miyagawacho. But, I would be seeing Sayuri for a dinner date the next night.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My favorite girl, dressed as a stewardess, on my birthday. Thank you
Sayuri.

Excellent, happy to get a new review for one my favorites, @kansai-sayuri :love:

Thanks @Doraemon for taking the time to write the review and of course, we're happy to hear that you had a good time.
Best wishes on the continued improvement of your health.