My Essentials - Runa

Service Name:
My Essentials

Provider Name:
Runa

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/my-essentials/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 28k (26k course, 2k nomination)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Another quick review that I wanted to submit months ago but forgot about it. Finally decided to finish it today to add an unreviewed smaller Delivery Health shop.
Used them 3 times total, always worked without problems and was lucky with the girls I picked.

What makes "My Essentials" worth mentioning is:
  • Operates 24/7 so it is also available in the morning hours
  • It has detailed profiles of the girls that also includes availability for foreigners, 3P MFF MMF etc
    (there was also a point “couples”, but seems they have removed it recently)
  • You can do a lot of booking via chat
Getting the bookings done was standard procedure with verifications, picking a hotel etc so I won't go into detail.

When Runa arrived she was a bit out of breath and seemed all over the place. I booked a hotel that was a bit further away from the station and she said she had to run because there was no driver available at the time. Sounds like a negative, but she seemed very relatable and honest right out of the gate which I liked. I love it when the whole experience doesn't feel too professional and is more easy going. She had a bob cut with pink streaks, fashion style on the Jirai Kei side dressed in pastel pink and black...pretty much my type. That was the main reason I used the shop and booked her, was kinda surprised that a girl like her was part of their lineup.

We chatted a bit and also had quite a few interests in common so the whole session was up for a good start. While undressing she noticed that he had buttoned up her blouse the wrong way…lol, her a bit chaotic nature was just too cute. We headed to the shower to get cleaned up before heading to bed.

Chemistry with her was great from the getgo. She was super passionate with lots of kissing and we rolled through the bed switching different positions of BBBJ, 69, sumata. Really had a blast because she just seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.
After the first round we cuddled and talked a bit more. Lost a bit track of time there because she was really fun to talk to….but in the didn’t take long until this turned into making out again and resulted in round two. I was able to finish a second time on her back just a bit after the timer rang.

After we showered again and we were ready to leave she also took all bath salts that were left and stuffed them in her handbag …. stupid detail, but I really enjoyed her direct and not so ladylike antics.
It had started raining outside, but this time a driver was ready to pick her up...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Easy to use standard delivery health shop and of course Runa was a very positive surprise.

She was only in Tokyo for a visit and told me she would be back the next month.... unfortunately that never happened, otherwise I would for sure have booked her again. We were very compatible and I had a great time with her. By now her profile is unfortunately gone as well.

Haven't used the shop this year so far because girls at other shops peaked my interest more, but will use them again if I see a girl that stands out.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

I hope nobody messed up*sigh*

I doubt it. Couples seem a lot more harmless than for example MMF 3P. Maybe there just wasn't that much demand? I don't know how common couple booking are....you should have more insight 😉

(there was also a point "couples", but seems they have removed it recently)

fwiw
I've heard from at least a few strippers (female strippers) in the US that they have issues with female customers at a higher rate, being more aggressive and issues with them following rules.

And fwiw there's some shops, for an extra charge, you can take the girls to a swingers party and whatnot --- some punters might have tried to mix shops in a MFF 3P and lied to both about one being their GF?

Reactions: Danbo