shaddowiffer

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
My Essentials- Yuna Suprises but still fun

Service Name:
My Essentials

Provider Name:
Yuna https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/my-essentials/girlid-44910856/

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/my-essentials/?shopmenu=2#tabMenu

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min 60500 Yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pre-preamble:
I've been a long time lurker here on TAG as originally I was planning on being in country last year. However life events kept me in place longer than expected and trip on an extended delay. So I thought it only fair that after so long I'd actually finally contribute as well.
Also I'll be mentioning my anxiety in my reports, back home, in burger land, p4p is basically illegal, and I live in an area of the Midwest that's pretty barren of those options. So while I see an absolutely wonderful provider back home somewhat regularly, it's all so covert that stuff like this usually makes my anxiety spike.

Preamble:
For my first fuzoku experience I was hoping to able to see the famous Mikan. But alas luck was not with me and she wasn't scheduled for any day of the week I am in the city. So I decide to look for something closer to my home base of ikebukuro. Scrolling through cityhaven I find My Essentials.

Setup:
Yuna catches my eye rather quickly so I add the shops line and message asking to make sure she welcomes foreigners and my preferred schedule time with added options, swallow and AF.
As an aside, My Essentials is also on cityhaven traveler with different prices and no add ons listed, there is a 12000 yen addition to their listing on traveler.
A tencho responded to me quickly, and in English, asking further questions such as nationality and if I lived here or am visiting. After a bit he messaged me to let me know Yuna was not available for AF, that's fine, but out of curiosity I asked about another girl on thier roster that I saw had "all options ok" on her profile and based on his response I think it's safe to assume that option is pretty much bared for foreigners. That misunderstanding out of the way he confirms for a 120 minute course with Yuna.

The girl:
Close to my appointment time I walk to an area about 15 minutes from my hotel where there are a bunch of love hotels and pick one with fun lights. I wish I would have put more thought into this as there was a persistent cigarette smell on everything. I send the tencho the hotel information and in about 20 min I get a call Yuna has arrived. There is some significant panel magic going on; however Yuna is still very attractive and only a little older than her listed age, she told me she was 28, she has a very girl next door look and genki personality. Her broken English compliments my broken Japanese.

Fun times:
Awesome gfe from the start, the donation is handed over, we sit on the edge of the bed and go through the usual questions of why I'm here, where I'm from, ect. Then I brush my teeth as she turns on the water to warm up, after teeth are brushed we immediately begin to kiss, a good mix of light kisses and deep ones, she likes biting my lower lip. We disrobe, and from other reviews I knew this, but this is the first time a provider has taken such care in this step, folding my clothes and setting them aside, I felt very pampered. Once naked she took my hands and guided my to the bathroom where she lathered the soap in her hands and washed all my bits with her body, I was already at half mast and she noticed, grabbing me and giggling, "genki ne?" kissing my head. Once dried off we go back to the bed and we make out some more and she ventures down to begin a really nice bbbj. Her technique is good, nice suction and a good amount of spit. However with the cigarette smell and my anxiety I knew it was going to be a one shot kind of night so I interupt her and ask, "Kuni?" We switch places and I start to feast on her shaved pussy. She has some stubble but I don't mind, she smells and tastes clean and fresh. Her moans are natural sounding and after a little while she begins getting very wet. She moves around a bit, which I was about to take as a hint to move on, but she grabs my head and holds it in place as her legs legs close and thighs squeeze my face and she moans loudly. Freshly encouraged I grab her thighs and push her legs up for better access and continue my meal, giving her other hole a few teasing licks as well. She is not afraid to hold your head when you find a good spot and I find that really hot. I slip my middle finger easily into her from how wet she is and begin fingering her as I lick her clit; she once again grabs my head to hold it in place and her legs clamp on my face as she moans "iku, iku" and I feel her tighten around my finger and a small gush onto my face. When I come up for air she blushes, points at my face, and runs off to get a warm rag as my face and hands are covered. Once I'm wiped down she shyly covers a wet spot on the sheets with a tissue and we kiss some more and she is back at it with another bbbj. She takes the whole length occasionally, but mostly sucks the head and strokes me. After a few minutes, she grabs a bottle of lube from her bag and puts some in her palm before going back at it. I pop not long after and she strokes me during and after into her mouth, even making sure to lick everything up. She opens her mouth for me to show it on her tongue, plays with it a little then swallows. Very hot. Junior is wiped clean of the lube and since we still have some time left she offers a massage which I agree too, and she gives a nice back and foot massage as we talk about my vacation plans with the help of translator-sama. We make out some more until the 10 minute alarm goes off, a few more kisses are exchanged until she takes my hand and we're back in the bathroom to clean up, she jokingly flicks the cold water at me as we wait for it to warm up. We wash each other clean and begin to dress ourselves. I give her a small bag of skittles and she seems to like them as it's empty by the time she had her dress back on. We take the elevator down to the lobby and she translates the room screen for me as I have to pay an extension since we went almost 20 minutes over the scheduled time. We walk out and she gives me a tight hug and deep kiss, waving as I walk away.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have a hard time not recommending her as she gave awesome gfe even despite the language barrier, and the tencho responded quickly and was helpful. However the high gaijin tax is certainly a shame along with having parts of the menu unavailable for foreigners as well, and my limited time in Japan means I have no plans to repeat at this time.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Thanks for your review, good to read that you had a good time!

I just have to add that not all your assumptions are 100% correct. I think because you booked with LINE and in English you were charged the high gaijin tax that is also listed on Cityheaven traveler.

I used the shop 3x in the past and if you book in Japanese they charge regular prices. Options were also not off the table (of course only if it's listed in the girls profile). To be fair the last time I used them was around Christmas....maybe they have gotten stricter since then.

Reactions: DireWolf98