My experience with various “men’s estute”

Fumisancho79

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I am writing this up here instead of a formal review because I was told by the shops that reviews mentioning sexual acts can get them into real trouble. I don't know how true it is but since these places are technically not licenced for sex work I I thought I'd err on the side of caution.

I have now been to various men's estute and some shops multiple times with different providers (therapists) so I hope I have a good overview.

After researching endlessly on Japanese men's estute blogs I can confirm that there is a 75%+ chance of a HJ at the "top ranked" shops in each area. I am saying 75%+ because the girls have complete discretion over what they do and offer (more on this below).

I personally find estute very addictive:
  • The girls are all Japanese
  • They are much younger than providers in Chinese massage parlors (I had a 22yo student the other day)
  • The girls are super hot, 8/10 or higher, and the pictures on the websites are very accurate
  • The massage with hot oil is extremely relaxing and arousing
  • The massage tends to take place in residential apartments, so it's very discrete
If anyone is from NYC and knows the AMP scene there, this is everything you wished it was.

Basic flow is you make a booking on the phone (or LINE if your Nihongo sucks like mine) and you are directed to a specific address. Once inside the girl will greet you with a tea, take your coat and direct you to a coach where payment is made. This is also where you can ask for options like "deep lymph". Pro tip: Getting many options increases chance of HE.

Then you strip down, shower off and come back to the room wearing paper shorts. You lie on a mat and the massage will start adding more and more hot oil until you feel like a fish. At some point the girl will massage closer and closer to your private parts and then this is where the discretion comes in. Four of my recent experiences:
  1. After about 30min of oil massage the girl takes off my paper shorts, looks me straight in the eyes and proceeds to give me a crazy good HJ while never breaking eye contact. Almost no touching from my part allowed.
  2. Another therapist with huge man made DDs spends about 30min edging me, repeatedly let's spit drip on junior all the while I fondle her boobs
  3. I spend about half the time chatting to the university student about all sorts of things, she says she is only here a few weeks during spring break then goes back to college. HJ to completion with her back to me simulating RCG
  4. Curveball - super hot girl in her early 20s who does a 69 position, never touches my privates directly but makes me DATY her until she orgasms - at which point she says we are out of time (we were tbf) and tells me to go shower (no HJ given lol)
All different, all amazing in their own way. Service is expensive, in the 20-30k handle for 120min if you add the options, but if you aren't looking for FS and want to spend time with a hot young girl then it's worth it (at least for me).

I'm happy to DM places I have been to, just don't want to get any shops in trouble!

You paid to eat her until she came…and then took a shower? Intriguing and unique for sure.
I was very confused myself, I felt like maybe I should have been paid instead? :ROFLMAO: Basically after she came she got up from the 69 position, said sorry time is up in Japanese and directed me to the shower. Still a great experience though!

I have to admit I have never tried an Esthe, but I am still not sure if I get the appeal. I guess you really have to like getting oiled up and be treated well.....sounds fun and unbearable at once to be edged for a long time 😉 ....maybe I have to try it once to get the appeal.

For 20-30k you could also order a girl at a health shop. A lot of girls working there are absolute top tier and play wise everything is ok besides FS.....so at first it seems health is the better deal. Haha, but the same argument could be made that for the price of health you could also go to a soapland. Guess you have to do it to really appreciate the difference.

Reactions: Alice
I have to admit I have never tried an Esthe, but I am still not sure if I get the appeal. I guess you really have to like getting oiled up and be treated well.....sounds fun and unbearable at once to be edged for a long time 😉 ....maybe I have to try it once to get the appeal.

For 20-30k you could also order a girl at a health shop. A lot of girls working there are absolute top tier and play wise everything is ok besides FS.....so at first it seems health is the better deal. Haha, but the same argument could be made that for the price of health you could also go to a soapland. Guess you have to do it to really appreciate the difference.
Yes you really have to do it - a number of times- to even begin to know and appreciate what it is. That being said, I would agree the appeal is lesser for the average Western dude who is more likely to be all about transactional bang for buck. It’s why they should probably avoid Japan anyway and stick with Bangkok. Esthe, kyaba, etc. are more subtle entertainments that Western boys love to complain about because frankly they just can’t get it. Which is fine - just avoid and not cause problems for people who can.

I was very confused myself, I felt like maybe I should have been paid instead? :ROFLMAO: Basically after she came she got up from the 69 position, said sorry time is up in Japanese and directed me to the shower. Still a great experience though!
She didnt cum. You paid for the experience of thinking you made a hot girl cum.

Yes you really have to do it - a number of times- to even begin to know and appreciate what it is. That being said, I would agree the appeal is lesser for the average Western dude who is more likely to be all about transactional bang for buck. It’s why they should probably avoid Japan anyway and stick with Bangkok. Esthe, kyaba, etc. are more subtle entertainments that Western boys love to complain about because frankly they just can’t get it. Which is fine - just avoid and not cause problems for people who can.

I guess it has more to do with the setup than subtlety. Kyabas and other services that are about companionship are fun because of the interaction....but that's something very different. I never tried Esthe before because the whole massage-setup puts you more into a passive position and it sounds so much more like a service...and that is probably true for all massage services and is not Japan specific. Maybe I just imagine it all wrong 😉

Men’s Esthe in Japan is nothing like rub and tug or other vanilla AMP and the service is very Japan specific. Anyone who can speak Japanese well and has partaken a number of times would most likely understand. Japanese level and 空気読み is very very important for this one. It’s an advanced game really.

I enjoy men's esthe. it's like pampering, and is quite relaxing. Sex itself has decreased in priority for me, so I don't mind the teasing.

For me, I've found that almost all were non-Japanese and other Asian nationalities. I thought it was usually foreigners working since it's non-sexual, so the providers can still work without violating their no adult work restrictions. What locations do you go to with Japanese providers? I think I'd enjoy it more if communication was easier.

It's a relatively cheaper enjoyment and the lymph massage seems to lead to a larger load.

You paid to eat her until she came…and then took a shower? Intriguing and unique for sure.
Hell, I’d be down for that, I love eating pussy. If my oral skills were enough to make a woman come, I’d be down there all the time, screw the handjob. I need all the practice I can get.

Bring a lunch, stay for the day. ;)

For me, I've found that almost all were non-Japanese and other Asian nationalities.

Interesting, I haven't been to any men's este that weren't all Japanese staff. You can filter by Asian or Japanese on sites like esthe ranking if you are interested in one or the other

It’s an advanced game really.

Once a girl told me they have an older Japanese gentleman as a regular who comes in every week and wants his nipples touched. And nothing else. For three hours straight.

She told the girls take 30 minutes turns because otherwise it's too long. That guy gets the game, he basically gets 花びら回転 for free. :p

Once a girl told me they have an older Japanese gentleman as a regular who comes in every week and wants his nipples touched. And nothing else. For three hours straight.

She told the girls take 30 minutes turns because otherwise it's too long. That guy gets the game, he basically gets 花びら回転 for free. :p
Yes but I seriously doubt that was a Japanese men’s esthe. The chances of finding more than the single therapist in the mansion room is close to zero - unless you fuck up and they bring in the muscle.

Men’s Esthe in Japan is nothing like rub and tug or other vanilla AMP and the service is very Japan specific. Anyone who can speak Japanese well and has partaken a number of times would most likely understand. Japanese level and 空気読み is very very important for this one. It’s an advanced game really.
100% agree. I have been to AMPs in the US, UK, Europe, SEA and this is very different. Sure, there is a massage but the service is so different. It's also completely different to the cheaper (mostly Chinese) AMPs in Tokyo. I also weirdly like the fact that the girls have discretion of how far they go, makes it seem less transactional and makes me put in the work to have a conversation, make them laugh, etc.

I totally get the point about the cost, it's expensive. You could go to Lovely Hand and order Nude+CIM service for the same price...

Yes but I seriously doubt that was a Japanese men’s esthe. The chances of finding more than the single therapist in the mansion room is close to zero - unless you fuck up and they bring in the muscle.

A lot of the Japanese men's este are in actual shops, too. Some of them offer a rotation of therapists as an option. But yeah, would be weird in a mansion-style

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
空気読み is very very important for this one
Yup, went to my trusted estute today and made a last minute booking for someone I didn't know. The moment we started chatting I felt "not gonna happen". Was pretty frustrating but also a bit my fault.

I spend about half the time chatting to the university student about all sorts of things, she says she is only here a few weeks during spring break then goes back to college. HJ to completion with her back to me simulating RCG
Also I just read that girl's twitter and she actually posted about our session saying how much she enjoyed talking to me...damn they are good at making you repeat customers... 😅

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Geeze, just wait till you find a "reverse este" shop in Japan. It's delivery health, but the twist is that you're the masseuse and the girl needs a good dickin', uh, I mean, massage.

Geeze, just wait till you find a "reverse este" shop in Japan. It's delivery health, but the twist is that you're the masseuse and the girl needs a good dickin', uh, I mean, massage.

I went to a place called Nuruteka that was a molestation type set up where the lady wears a eye mask and pretends to be be just getting a massage. Then you do the massage and teasing until it ends in a typical DH type of appt.
Was fun, but kind of pricey considering I was doing all the work (and molestation isnt particularly a fetish of mine).
I regularly massage my SB as a precursor to foreplay at times. I sometimes mimic some of the men's ethe massage techniques for this.

Reactions: uchimura and Alice
The men’s estute are much tamer in my experience than DH though. It’s weird to explain but getting a HE will give you a feeling of accomplishment (at the game) vs “getting what you paid for” at a DH…do I make any sense or sound crazy? :ROFLMAO:

The men’s estute are much tamer in my experience than DH though. It’s weird to explain but getting a HE will give you a feeling of accomplishment (at the game) vs “getting what you paid for” at a DH…do I make any sense or sound crazy? :ROFLMAO:
Makes good sense to me. Ive enjoyed both in the past.

Reactions: Fumisancho79

Nah, I get what you mean. Getting teased and the whole setup make a huge difference....and accomplishing something that is not standard for sure makes it feel like a win.

I enjoy going to Sekukyabas whenever I have to kill a bit of time. That's also tame and more about what you don't get. You could also argue that it can be quite expensive for what it is, but each service has it's own charme 😉

That’s a pretty good assessment. They each serve their own purpose. I guess the challenge here is getting more than what’s on offer through negotiation, flirting or extra compensation. There have been posters who have gotten FS from these shops, IIRC. Even I was skeptical until it happened to me.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice