My experience with various “men’s estute”

How are the actual massage skills at these men’s este? Is it mostly just a teasing and sensual focus ‘massage’?

I’ve been to Asian Feeling a few time and the Thai girls usually give a great massage in addition to the HE.

Definitely want to check these out as the young cute Japanese girl appeal sounds really exciting. The ‘getting lucky’ based on the dynamic and rapport also sounds really fun.

How are the actual massage skills at these men’s este? Is it mostly just a teasing and sensual focus ‘massage’?

I’ve been to Asian Feeling a few time and the Thai girls usually give a great massage in addition to the HE.

Definitely want to check these out as the young cute Japanese girl appeal sounds really exciting. The ‘getting lucky’ based on the dynamic and rapport also sounds really fun.
They range between non-existent and average.

Reactions: Maxblack
Massage not great in my experience. It was mainly just light rubbing and teasing. And yes she was very young and cute. But I won't be going back since I had a very very sad ending ☹️

• Sad
Reactions: Alice
Most don’t even offer a massage per se. it’s erotic teasing / rubbing mostly, using some creative positions.

A short list I have experienced:
  • On my stomach, leg bent at the knee my shin on her chest between her boobs she massages my calf, my knee in her crotch
  • on my hands and knees she kneels behind me and teases my ass and balls
  • on my stomach she’s on her side next to me, one of my legs held between her legs, she’s rubbing all around the inner thigh
  • on my stomach, one arm bent behind me so my hand is on my lower back, she’s sitting on my hand “massaging” my shoulder blade
  • on my back she’s kneeling at my head, leaning over me with her boobs in my face to massage my upper chest
  • on my back she’s sitting between my legs stroking my dick with her hands

Some girls sort of try, some maybe even read a massage manual or watched a video. Some use lots of oil and get all in there. Some are just burning time until they ask for the upsell for options. Some will offer absolutely nothing and you get a sort of sexy teasing terrible massage and blue balls.

Thanks for the detailed description. Sounds like a random grab bag depending on the girl.

Will definitely check it out!

Most don’t even offer a massage per se. it’s erotic teasing / rubbing mostly, using some creative positions.

A short list I have experienced:
  • On my stomach, leg bent at the knee my shin on her chest between her boobs she massages my calf, my knee in her crotch
  • on my hands and knees she kneels behind me and teases my ass and balls
  • on my stomach she’s on her side next to me, one of my legs held between her legs, she’s rubbing all around the inner thigh
  • on my stomach, one arm bent behind me so my hand is on my lower back, she’s sitting on my hand “massaging” my shoulder blade
  • on my back she’s kneeling at my head, leaning over me with her boobs in my face to massage my upper chest
  • on my back she’s sitting between my legs stroking my dick with her hands

Some girls sort of try, some maybe even read a massage manual or watched a video. Some use lots of oil and get all in there. Some are just burning time until they ask for the upsell for options. Some will offer absolutely nothing and you get a sort of sexy teasing terrible massage and blue balls.
This feels so spot on 😂 expertly worded sir!

Reactions: Maxblack
Thanks for the detailed description. Sounds like a random grab bag depending on the girl.

Will definitely check it out!
Yes it is. In my VERY limited opinion, her traditional beauty is inversely correlated to service. As in, if she’s absolutely stunning the service MIGHT include a HJ HE and you won’t be able to touch much. If she is “less” traditionally attractive more options are available. And it depends entirely on chemistry; just because one guy gets something doesn’t mean the next guy will.

men's esthe main selling point I think is the look. suitable for people who do P4P too much and got bored with it and want different excitement (or challenge maybe).

for service and happy ending, asian esthe and fuzoku esthe or hybrid esthe health is better.

Last edited:
IMG_0769.jpeg

men's esthe main selling point I think is the look. suitable for people who do P4P too much and got bored with it and want different excitement (or challenge maybe).

for service and happy ending, asian esthe and fuzoku esthe or hybrid esthe health is better.
It’s definitely a unique experience. Kind of like gambling. And it’s become a fun game for me, but there’s always the possibility of wasting your money.

I did fully undress and finger this one girl who had perfect tits. And ns plus deep kissing with anther girl. Both were stunning and neither asked for tips either. So it kind of feels like you “seduced” a hot girl that you could never even meet irl.

Those are just my highlights though. 90% of encounters were regular hj or nothing.

I know a great place to get fully nude hjs with unlimited pops for free. Even can get a finger in the butt. But unfortunately no bjs - although I have certainly tried. Maybe in my 20s I could have. 🤔

I have:
  • Totally unenthusiastic HJ with no touching allowed
  • FS for a tip after a mediocre massage
  • FS for no tip after a great massage
  • great massage, kissing, no sex, ok HJ
  • DATY and then HJ
  • good massage, boring HJ
  • kissing, great massage,DATY, Sumata, HJ

Some of the above with the same lady…wish I had a formula for how to get what but so far it seems extremely random. I expect one thing and get another. I hope for nothing and end up getting ridden like a horse…I don’t know what to say other than I am yet to get a BJ except for the one time I tipped for FS? 🤷‍♂️🤔

I have:
  • DATY and then HJ

Some of the above with the same lady…wish I had a formula for how to get what but so far it seems extremely random. I expect one thing and get another. I hope for nothing and end up getting ridden like a horse…I don’t know what to say other than I am yet to get a BJ except for the one time I tipped for FS? 🤷‍♂️🤔
I haven’t been but I know a couple of girls who’ve worked at these places and from what they tell me it truly is YMMV — do they think you’re likely to be a repeater, what is the mood line in the room, etc. Also important to remember that the police do run stings on men’s esthe fairly frequently and that affects how the shops operate.

Reactions: Alice

I was wondering what was the appeal of esthe and I think I understand it now: if you get it, you get it

I have:
  • DATY and then HJ

menstrual cycle is probably the answer

• Haha
Reactions: HelloMyTwenties