February 2022

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 35,000 Yen + 8,900 yen for LH

Type/Location:
Hotel Ailu Ikeburuko

Language Notes:
Line with AM in English, spoken English (on her request) and Japanese (occasionally because I kept forgetting) with Emi

Details of the Encounter:
Someone on TAG told me I should meet up with Emi. She is only available on the weekend and I happen to have free time on Saturday morning.On Monday morning, I sent Line msg to AM if I can see her at 11 AM on Saturday. They replied that Emi usually starts at noon, but they will check with her. After about half a day I got replied that Emi can make it at 11 AM , so we are all set.
I was running a bit late due to the snow. When I arrived at hotel Ailu, all the rooms were occupied. I was told by the receptionist to wait for 15 minutes. I waited for about 10 minutes when the phone at the waiting area rang. Then I sent room number to AM and went up to the room first.

_bydy1L4ELL5U7dLUxd8aRFtEnaKNOenC8zMJ8KXmlFy8W_a_2NJBZ_nmrLWhBsMObSjia8KsG7vC7IhmV2l3-DYLBMXWx0QebfqDjjS0cpqpue3Hj3Ngd67G9G16gYbVy0LGVog

Room 405 , quite specious and new

I didn’t have to wait long in the room. It turns out Emi was at the reception before me. She was so covered in her coat & mask and hat that I couldn't recognize her. I might have saw her just before I entered the elevator. I thought she was a lady who came with an old guy I saw earlier.

Once she took her mask off, she was quite young and cute.

I especially love the way she smiles. At one point she covered her lips with the back of her hand when she laughed. I pulled her hand away so I could see her smile and that made her laugh even more, so we went through this loop for a while. That was cute.

fHGiJnAsbV3k9MpcdZZ7LwQRCl3mzZ8O0jCw3VXZqWQNaLJOOKLEkg-TsBL0hrjZiwghWVvnN-t_SS_u_qhaOqF5dstfq_KgVLAhXf9ntcUJM1yYZEIvoGVryIGUVbvYl3-c36dm

This picture is quite accurate. She has a really beautiful smile.

We started off slow. Washing our hands, brushing teeth and then getting some tea while we chit chat about things. She wanted to practice her English so I tried my best to speak with her in English throughout our encounter. I started to kiss her and she responded nicely. She was wearing 4 layers today and it took quite an effort to take them all off.

Once the clothes are off, this is where Emi really shines. Her body is great, with just the right amount of curves and very nice boobs with big nipples. She is not completely shaved down there, which is what I prefer.

I started to play with her boobs. She was kinda quiet and didn't really respond. Then I started to kiss her again with a nice response from her. We moved to the shower where we very much washed each other.

She has a good body, although not as slim as some other lady. Really nice tits with big nipples. They are not very sensitive and she prefers DATY than boobs play.

She loves to be fingered and DATY at the same time. She also prefers mish while kissing. Her moans are really soft and really quiet. She is so hatsugashii and very much lying there. It is either she is really shy, I didn’t hit the right spots, or this is just how she is

Just before I finished, I started banging her while our mouths were locked with each other.

I was told by a different girl that she can feel it when the guy is about to cum. The dick will get bigger and it felt good for the her. Emi is the same. She told me afterwards that she loves that feeling when the guy is about to unload.

I came hard inside her with a condom on, a little unexpected to myself, but I was shaking when I came.

Washed off, she had to rush to her next appointment so we didn’t have much time afterward.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Emi is cute, young and has nice body. She is a bit of a maguro which I hope it will be improved over time. She wants to improve her English so that is a good plus for those who prefers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Emi, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/13/2022

I met Emi recently on a Wednesday, so she is not only available on the weekends. Yes, she is shy and describes herself as such. To my mind, she is an average looker, nothing special, with quite poor skin, very patchy with discolourations. Service was average too. I won't repeat.

I met Emi recently on a Wednesday, so she is not only available on the weekends. Yes, she is shy and describes herself as such. To my mind, she is an average looker, nothing special, with quite poor skin, very patchy with discolourations. Service was average too. I won't repeat.

I never met the girl.

But I would just point that writing this kind of harsh comments is probably not helping her.

When you booked her, you should have take into consideration that she is still very young and doing her debut in the industry.

At this point, she probably needs to be cheered up in order to gain confidence in herself.

There is no doubt she will improve over time.

Last edited:
I never met the girl.

But I would just point that writing this kind of harsh comments is probably not helping her.

When you booked her, you should have take into consideration that she is still very young and doing her debut in the industry.

At this point, she probably needs to be cheered up in order to gain confidence in herself.

I think everyone on here can freely write their review, as long as it does not involves personal attacks, which in this case, I believe it does not.

Reactions: MrIchijoji
Met her twice. Yes she is shy but that’s because she is new in the business.
Great kisser and attitude, I had great time with her.

hope to repeat soon again

Reactions: Vito and Ken4fb
I never met the girl.

I met Emi recently on a Wednesday, so she is not only available on the weekends. Yes, she is shy and describes herself as such. To my mind, she is a stunner, very special, with perfect skin. Service was glorious. I still won't repeat.

Reactions: Skynet8934
I met her recently as well. She showed up without any makeup on and looked quite plain compared to her profile photos. Pleasant girl to talk to, but her technique was very basic and felt inexperienced. She has some potential but needs a lot of work on presentation and skill. Will not repeat.

I never met the girl.

And I will just add, that I cannot remember Mawjav ever writing a positive review of anyone. Or positive comment about any provider.

And I will just add, that I cannot remember Mawjav ever writing a positive review of anyone. Or positive comment about any provider.
Oops! I apologize! You were just positive with that comment. Apologies. I have read a lot of your comments over the years.