Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 35,000 Yen + 18,000 yen for LH

Type/Location:
Hotel The Sense Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Line with AM in English, spoken Japanese with Miki

Details of the Encounter:
I have some time to spare today. Given I didn’t have any plan so I decided to check with AM who is available. Only two girls are available in short notice.

I read reviews about both of them before making the choice. I saw a review that Miki's personality is good but she had an issue with body odor back in 2020. It has been two years since so I think , why not give her a try.

Initially I was going to use the Coloful PA. The room I wanted to try wasn't available so I decided to find another place. I somehow bookmarked Hotel the sense on my Google Maps so I think to myself , why not. I have enough time to get there anyway. I sent a message to AM via Line to change the location. They said it is fine but Miki will be slightly late, which I didn’t mind.
It seems I was there at the right time at half past noon. Most of the rooms are available. I chose room 101 which has a rotenburo.

3cn60TS8abYboZjhqHGc-0Zb3F1Tfn2BUoH2XYZPgrtA-cvcPSJmbnjX2rrdlCbMbNMHgMMrYfsralohhILHg1BsLGksPYTu0qDgqVrrwPUkSegeVvcNroKwT3VmMrnbFnoKUpcP

The room looks really nice, with the mattress on a tatami mat. It has a classic yet modern interior. It is quite a large room. We can easily fit six people here.

wHgS5njYlybue8g0zHwvfY7N5Fm1djyYpjZYrFFm2hokSPLLRoiXm1ZrTxM1gvNueLwDJCEpcSNrTyJb9MEbNJYfdn7lg1wHXSeTFIF9AVymDz-FE8JZT9P_3vJV0QUhbPIRGuz3

Nice sofa. We had quite a lot of fun here.

K2mPVQ-X8g-QRspYv6C_iNM7pB1hhMU33gB5E-LstoUvf8AaLn00U8YFU1NnTVPPTwI2H0plLpSgd_b5OPxA54WGex_aO64Sb-osU4ySvdADFXrU99P7iBRqamc1pA7v0FaMnIgs
The bed is really nice and soft.

I checked with the reception about multiple people using the room. Unfortunately they only allow two girls and one guy max. Two guys and one girl are NOT allowed. What a waste of good rooms.

SGy10ARH0ZKnvmjDVyxG3M4vxryuMzLxbNVTiddap9TNUB6IKEYMcCM0iXo0QhO9bRZ774FR-EHT8SMkFoOTHgtl7ZTyVIwZJI8ncA7wdVdegzHSqTHgFH4uDRL3ISn04D4JbNKK

A play area outside with a mat close to an open roof

I had some time in the room so I prepared the rotenburo. Miki arrived at about 12:40 looking lovely in her long light cream coat, with black hair at her shoulder length. After taking the mask off I think she is in her mid/late 40s. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I quite like her personality like what the previous review said.

I tried to kiss her and she returned my kiss nicely with her tongue. Happy to say that I didn’t notice any odor like what was reported in the previous review. After a quick kiss , she undressed herself while I went out to check the rotenburo and prepare myself for shower.

Her nipples are large and sensitive. Her boobs are nice and at the right size, not too big and nice to squeeze.

One thing that I noticed is she will move her hips up and down in a rapid session when I DATY or penetrate her. It is great to see that she is enjoying herself. I had to take out and stop her from moving multiple times during the session because it felt so good and I don't want to cum too early. We took our time, having coffee from the coffee machine, enjoying the bath and playing on the mat outside which we quickly regretted because it was too cold.

All in all it was a good session. The nice room really elevates our mood. She also seems to be enjoying herself as much as I do.

I have been seeing young girls recently, so she is too mature to my current taste (my preference could change depending on the cosmic rays) hence "may repeat"

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like mature girl who is friendly, easy to talk to, able to hold interesting conversations, and enjoy herself during sex then Miki is one of the options.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review of Miki, much appreciated!

Approved: 1/16/2022

The Sense room 101 is really something special that needs to be experienced.
I have very similar to the above pictures in my secret collection :D ... Good times ...

Reactions: biku and Ken4fb
I've only tried The Sense once before, around 2:00pm I think, and it was completely full (along with most of the others in the nearby area). I guess the rush starts after lunchtime?

I checked with the reception about multiple people using the room. Unfortunately they only allow two girls and one guy max. Two guys and one girl are NOT allowed. What a waste of good rooms.
Thank you for sharing. Shame!

Nice review, but I actually have an odd question, could you tell me where this hotel is and if they have a website, it looks like a nice place for a short time.

I tried to look through the website. But, I just can’t find the price tag for room 101. I’m just wondering about the price for 2hr as I think your mentioned price is for 3hr. Did you inquire back then?

I tried to look through the website. But, I just can’t find the price tag for room 101. I’m just wondering about the price for 2hr as I think your mentioned price is for 3hr. Did you inquire back then?

The web pages do specifically state that the room 101 is not eligible for the 2h short time deal so it is what it is.

Reactions: Ken4fb