Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Gaijin price of 14,000 yen for 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Strawberry Jam is a “health” that has been the subject of several threads on TAG. Hence, I will keep this brief.

I didn’t bother to nominate anyone. Ended up with Karina. She was fine. Her pictures are pretty truthful, but she is probably older than the age stated on her profile. In addition, she is a bit of an ink girl. Be that as it may, Karina is an attractive lady in my book.

We started with a playful shower. That was followed by a combination of kissing, licking, nibbling, BBBJ, and HJ. Finally, we had another shower together. Times flies when you’re having fun.

Even with background music playing, I could hear a woman down the hall. Sounded like she was auditioning for a JAV role. Some lucky fellow must have gotten an upgrade, eh?

Website for the Shibuya branch: http://ssj.jam1999.com/top.html

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The two-tiered pricing system is clear albeit annoying. I knowingly yet reluctantly paid the higher rate. On signs at the shop, the prices for foreigners are listed in English while the lower prices for locals are listed in Japanese.

On a related note, based on certain previous reviews, it appears that there was a slight price increase at some point earlier this year. Abenomics in action?

Last edited:
I apologize if I am wrong, but I read somewhere that this place is located across the street from [Redacted] Shibuya? Or within the same general area?

It's good that they're okay with foreigners. I've been meaning to go there for a while.
Do the girls allow CIM?