My first Thai Massage: Adorable Yuki at Asian Feeling

Service Name:
Asian Feeling - Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Provider Name:
Yuki

Website/Contact Info:
https://asian-feeling.net/cast/ユキ/

Appointment Length & Costs:
13,500 yen for 90 minutes (nomination cancelled out by website discount)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Unlike all of my reviews, this encounter was filled with a litany of Japanese and English experiences. Asian Feeling is thoroughly reviewed on this site and it seems even the staff there is very open and welcoming of foreigners. Obviously having a Japanese ability made the process go along quite smoothly, but don't be afraid to walk in at all if you have zero Japanese ability!

Setup

For those of you on TAG who have read my reviews, I am sure you are aware at how much I love facefucking and giving facials. Well, after doing plenty of that as of late, I decided it was time to just relax and have a more "hands-off experience," wherein I was as equally interested in a massage as I was "The Moment of Truth" delivered following it.

After reading a bit on TAG, I couldn't really decide where at first to take my business. Promising experiences in Shimbashi, Ikebukuro, Kamata, and Ueno alike, I knew that there really wasn't going to be an absolutely right answer here. Then there is Shinjuku and the number of positive reviews about Yuki, and also that fate drew me to Shinjuku; as I had a party with friends in the vicinity that evening lined up. Arriving in this restless Tokyo hotspot early, I meandered the tourist-confused and tout-diseased streets of Kabukicho, finally stumbling upon the alley where the deed is done. Situated across from what first looks like some sort of drive-thru Ichiran Ramen, "Foreign Customers Welcome: Asian Feeling" proudly broadcasted on a yellow sign right outside the entrance of a rather dilapidated building. The atmosphere perfectly defined what sort of inappropriate joy would be attained upon entering.

The first thing that stood out was the elevator. Holy fucking lawsuit. A couple in some gothic clothing entered the elevator at the same time as me, and prior to the door shutting the elevator had already begun to move up. Yikesーseriously, if I had any body part hanging out of the door I'm pretty sure it would have been torn off as the machine squeaked and whirred as it rapidly approaches its inevitable death.

Now I have swaggered into shady businesses in Kawasaki, Ikebukuro, Sugamo, Tsukuba; hell, even just a few blocks down at the now defunct Happy Hinomaru, and have met some of the coldest or most confused stares as I communicated my debauched needs in Japanese. However, what made me nervous this day, oddly, was the fact that this is a shop which is not considered fuzoku despite offering what is clearly the kind of service one would get in it...and I wasn't entirely sure how openly I should express my desire to get massaged and then jerked off when confronting the front door staff. Swallowing my pride, I pried open the door and stepped into a cramped but clean entrance, dimly lit with a mild scent of fresh soap. Behind a counter to the immediate right stood a serious-faced guy who greeted me immediately in clear English.

Guy: Hello. Please choose a course.
Me: はい。あの、この店初めて利用、で、ゆきさんが今日出勤していますか? (Yes. Umm...it's my first time using this shop, is Yuki working today?)
Guy: Yuki is available at 9:10pm.
Me: Oh. 今から他のセラピストが開いていますか?9時が結構遅いから・・・ (Is there any therapist available from now? 9 is a bit late...)
Guy: No. Just Yuki. At 9:10pm.
Me: Oh...okay. また来ますね。(I'll come again.)
Guy: はい。(Yes.)

When doing anything in Japan I really prefer to communicate in Japanese to make sure what I am being told is in a context that a citizen living here would understand, and his unwillingness to communicate in Japanese was kind of off-putting. I am guessing that he runs into tons of foreigners who attempt to speak Japanese on a daily basis and fail miserably, so he just works under the justified presumption that English is always the best way to communicate with us.

Anyway, after I walked out and mulled it over, being that my scheduled party was going to involve tons of drunk people that were going to need help getting home around that time, I could use the massage as an excuse to roll out early anyway, so I went back in and booked her.

Guy: Hello.
Me: Yeah, I'd like to meet Yuki at 9:10 pm, for an oil massage. For 90 minutes.
Guy: Okay, it is 13,500 yen plus 1,000 yen for nomination. Total is 14,500.
Me: I thought I saw a coupon on the website online for first timers...
Guy: Yes, you have to show it to me to get it.

(I show him the website.)

Guy: Okay, 13,500 yen.

From what I have read here on TAG, you have to order an oil or powder massage to get a HE, so I went with oil. I paid, and he gave me a receipt and told me to arrive around that time. Though I conceded to speak English, I can't really complain and must say I am impressed with the ease of transaction; for the number of stories I could share regarding transactions in Japanese, garbled English from the representatives, and occasional immediate refusal when the transaction goes wrong, I am convinced that failing to get into this shop indicates a separate, more serious communication issue than just Japanese. If you can read this review and understand what I am saying, you should have zero issues getting into this shop.

Anyway, I go to the party, eat too much (this is an important point for later) and as planned creep out early to the appointment. I take the stairs up to the fifth floor, too terrified to ever take that elevator again.

The Lady

Upon entering the shop, I remove my shoes and am guided immediately to a room. I wait about five minutes, and Yuki pops in.

The first thing that stands out about her is her adorable smile. A nice clean set of teeth, gentle eyes, and a cute nose. Her hair is as is on the site, but her body shape is unbelievably different; I was imagining someone somewhat chubbier or heavy set, but the woman is practically a stick with voluptuous breasts! The next thing that stands out is her charisma. Yuki really loves to talk, in any of the three languages she regularly uses: English, Japanese, and Thai. Upon meeting me she must have asked me three questions in the first minute, and I found myself giggling taking in this exuberant energy, as if she were the Sun itself and I am some horny plant waiting for her to massage my problems out. She appreciated my Japanese ability, and throughout the entire appointment she expressed her appreciation that she could have a smooth conversation in Japanese at the end of an exhausting day.

The best thing though, was just how well she was able to read my mind upon meeting, as I was super nervous, and a gentle hug and affirming grip of my wiener upon stripping I knew this would be a really good time.

The Massage

After stripping and being almost practically guided by my dick to the shower, she joined me in it (in full clothing) and washed me down. For a provider who I was unable to see naked, I felt more invigorated than the dozen of showers I have had with twenty-somethings who mechanically used their breasts to sponge me down. Then there were the cute comments about my belly, and then the leaning down right in front of my tool almost as if she was about to suck it (obviously she didn't), giggling as she jostled my head between her fingers and knuckles.

She guides me out of the shower again, and dries me off, then guides me back to the room and asks me to lie down on my stomach. Now mind that I had just eaten to some fill, and I realized just how stupid a mistake that was when I recalled just how difficult it is to keep food down when one is a disgusting fat fuck with the misfortune of having acid reflux, making me dread the next 20 or so minutes. Nonetheless, I wanted to get a leg and back massage, so I perservered.

First came the foot massage, with Yuki stepping on my legs and deeply pushing into tissues in my back and ass...it felt really good. BURP...ahh fuck.
She then picked up my legs, pulling them back into a shape that made me feel like I was some sort of cooked shrimp with my feet close to my head. I have no clue how this woman got me into this contorted shape, but holy shit it felt amazing! BURP...uh oh. Yeah...it wasn't long until I could feel that party food slowly crawling up my gullet, and thanks to her reading my mind and hearing me burp she told me to roll over. Phew.

Mind you, as this is all going on, we flirted and complimented each other, talking a bit about each other's background. I don't know how much of it was just lip service, but Yuki genuinely made me feel like I'm a decent man that evening (despite that over the last few weeks I humiliated a half dozen women with my ejaculations in their faces.) She then started on the best part of the massage, which was my arms. For fuck's sake, what an amazing relief here, as I have had conditions bordering tendonitis and carpal tunnel plaguing my wrists for years. By the time she was done, some motions that typically hurt for me had significantly abated in pain, and I would have been satisfied even without the HE at this point

The Moment of Truth

Enraptured in her service, she then told me, "it's time to take care of that big problem you got down there" in sexy, heavily accented Japanese, and dimmed the lights. She pooled her hands in the oil, and gently rubbed my tool down. She squeezed my balls gently, slowly rolling my head through her fingers as I rapidly stiffened up.

Now when it comes to fuzoku shops elsewhere, my fingers are usually squeezing a tit, fingering a pussy, or wrapped in her hair forcing the woman to choke on my cock. In this case I didn't want to test any boundaries and just go with what she permitted, so I kept my hands to myself. And so, I am guessing that was unusual to her, as she picked up my arm and gently placed it on her ass, letting me squeeze as she stroked me from the bedside. Yes...Yuki has a nice ass, and was the most pleasant thing to put my rejuvenated arm onto that evening.

She began to pick up rhythm, and I could feel the cum starting to get massaged up from my ballsack, but well...I wasn't able to cum. I attribute it mostly to the feeling of being overstuffed, but also just the complete and utter relaxation of my arms realizing just how much pain I must have been in without realizing it. Before she started on me, she mentioned that there were only 10 minutes left.

Wrap Up

As this service had gone well past her shift end, I kept a mental note, and being considerate and grateful to her decided to call it quits. She apologized countless times for not getting me off, but believe me when I say that I was absolutely 100% satisfied with her. I took a quick shower, and to not trouble her or the store any later promptly got dressed and was guided out of the shop by her right up to the terrifying elevator.

Yuki gave me a big hug and asked me my name. I, of course, gave her one of alter egos, and told her I will catch her again. For a caramel man, it feels great anticipating showing a woman as beautiful and exciting as Yuki my "white-side" for our next encounter.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Yuki is a babe. Her picture doesn't do her justice.​
Front door dude doesn't believe in humanity. (Though...he is justified.)​
The HE is explosive. I didn't, but next time I will be Vesuvius for sure.​
The elevator to get there is treacherous.​
Yuki gives more exciting showers than many soapland pros.​
Yuki is wearing clothes the whole service.​
Asian Feeling is a great place to excuse yourself from parties.​
The shop is high volume, so walk-ins might not be as fortunate as mine.​

Overall, if you aren't sure you are ready to try p4p, this is a perfect place to start. A great massage and a powerful orgasm for 11k yen is a worthwhile experience.
I look forward to seeing more reviews and exciting experiences from folks here!

Play + Full Stomach doesn't mix for me so your discomfort resonates. I'm very careful about that. If I'm in the mood but full I try to go on a 1-hour walk to get it settled as much as possible before play time.

Oh man you review takes me back to the first time I visited AF.

I walked in but there was 1.5hr till the next available slot. So I decided to have lunch instead. I had curry at COCO and I felt so full afterwards. I didn’t think I had it in me to get into a massage after stuffing so much. I was prepared to just bolt but I had already paid and made a reservation so I decided to go back. But I’m glad I did. Despite my concerns, it turned out a good experience and my body didn’t betray me.

Reactions: requiemmorrow