Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) My Jan Jan "Experience" - Hitomi?

Pentaxc

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan - Hitomi, I tried to search their website but hitomi is not listed. maybe she gave me a fake name?

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 Mins, 3,000 Yen

Type/Location:
In-store (Sugamo)

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
My first ever review in T.A.G.! This was my second time trying pink salon (my first was lovely hand), based on my research on the other reviews of jan jan, I know what I expected. I just wanted the "experience". having an experience with an older woman.

when I walk to the street, there's a guy waving at me and saying "jan jan" then points to the stairs, so when I moved downstairs, there's an old man saying 3,000, 30 mins. so I paid the 3,000 yen and guided me to the "couch". I just sat on the couch with a high back rest, if you stand, you can see what's happening on other customers. I expect a little more privacy but the lighting is dim so it's kinda okay.

the woman comes to the couch with serveral towels then another guy served the tea. Hitomi, aged maybe around mid 40s, large belly, she understand a little English. after cleaning, she laid on the couch and started with bbbj she has nice technique but not the best. I tried to grab her down there but after lifting her skirt, I smell something bad, it's way past fishy. it turned me off so I had to help myself getting it up again then when I'm close I signaled her to do bbbj again and finished in her mouth. upon spiting my load on the towel she cleaned me up and stand up to get me a warm towel. while I'm sitting she laid her head on my shoulder, she's hugging me a little but I'm not in the mood at that moment because of the post-nut clarity I had.

"what have I done?" but I appreciate the experience. In the first place I had really low expectation but there's a little hope that I might get a MILF type in jan jan.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was a good experience.

Last edited:
Thanks for making your first review on TAG, much appreciated!

What's up with Jan Jan lately? We seem to be getting a lot of reports from this shop as of late. (We're not complaining, but it was quiet for the longest time...)

This report is a perfect example of what has been said... YMMV and of course, look at the price you pay.

I tried to grab her down there but after lifting her skirt, I smell something bad, it's way past fishy.
Another oops moment in our reviews...

Approved: 9/18/2019

while I'm sitting she laid her head on my shoulder, she's hugging me a little but I'm not in the mood at that moment because of the post-nut clarity I had.

"what have I done?" but I appreciate the experience. In the first place I had really low expectation but there's a little hope that I might get a MILF type in jan jan.

Lol! I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. Then they have to make the short walk back to Sugamo station feeling weird and sticky.

There is at least one MILF like woman there that I would totally bang if I could. The rest of the girls not so much.

"what have I done?"

I haven’t been to a pink salon in years, but definitely understand this feeling. I’m more of a budget punter sticking with Chinese MP or Japanese fashion health. I have been to many shops where I went away thinking “what was that?” Thing is more often then not I find myself going again.

Who did you have at lovely hands、i am curious haha.
Last year I had Nagoro and memo (can I still review this?), this month I got Tsubasa (writing a review when I got back home) she even gave me her card and added a note "Thank you so much, I wanna see you again [heart sign]"

Last year I had Nagoro and memo (can I still review this?), this month I got Tsubasa (writing a review when I got back home) she even gave me her card and added a note "Thank you so much, I wanna see you again [heart sign]"

Generally speaking - reviews are accepted for events six months and younger. Thanks.

Reactions: Pentaxc
Thanks for making your first review on TAG, much appreciated!

What's up with Jan Jan lately? We seem to be getting a lot of reports from this shop as of late. (We're not complaining, but it was quiet for the longest time...)

This report is a perfect example of what has been said... YMMV and of course, look at the price you pay.

Another oops moment in our reviews...

Approved: 9/18/2019

I can't really complain for the price I paid, you really get what you paid for. and for 3,000 Yen? I can't just ignore it without trying.